** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July

Team news for Slovan Bratislava v Olympiakos is in... Julio Cesar Serrano, Michal Breznaník and Branislav Obžera are all injured for Slovan. New signings Olof Mellberg, Jaouad Zairi and Urko Pardo will all be available for Olympiakos. Matt Derbyshire, Ieroklis Stoltidis and Vasilis Torosidis are all unavailable. Enzo Maresca is set to make his competetive debut. I was considering backing Olymipakos. They don't usually get knocked out at this stage. Last season was the only occasion where they have failed to get past the qualifying stages, when they were beaten by Anorthosis.
Ya same here, i will be be backing olympiakos....people mite be put off coz of what happened to panathinaikos last nite, but people should remember that olympiakos are a stronger team than pana, they are the championsof greece and there was a difference in pionts beteween olymp and pana of over 10 points, and brought some good players inn this term, whereas pana brought cisse who fck missed the penalty last nite and was awaful al together. Olympiakos to win:hope

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did play before in european cups.for exemple' date='in the early 90's they succeded to eliminate mighty atletico madrid from the uefa cup.timisoara has a strong team,with good results in the last friendly games.it will be no ''school' today for shaktar[/quote'] Thats funny, as when I looked up the club previously they only had records going back to 2002! I have now looked more closely and found that the club has changed its name 4 times since 2002!! God only knows what name they went under before 2002 but I cannot find it! Lol...and I dont really count friendlies as meaningful, particuarly a 2-0 win against a makeshift Wigan team that will finish no higher than mid-table this season..anyway I have doubled my original stake this afternoon..A foolish move? Maybe, we shall find out soon enough, come on Shaktar!!

Thats funny' date=' as when I looked up the club previously they only had records going back to 2002! I have now looked more closely and found that the club has changed its name 4 times since 2002!! God only knows what name they went under before 2002 but I cannot find it! Lol...and I dont really count friendlies as meaningful, particuarly a 2-0 win against a makeshift Wigan team that will finish no higher than mid-table this season..anyway I have doubled my original stake this afternoon..A foolish move? Maybe, we shall find out soon enough, come on Shaktar!![/quote'] the original name is POLITEHNICA TIMISOARA,the change came due to a stupid,complicated long story. yes,3h from now it will start the most unbalanced tie from this round,acording to bookies.BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE for 2.4 at bwin is my bet and my belief too.i'd like CURTEAN to make it,one of the most talented romanian player at the moment good luck to evrybody!

Thats funny' date=' as when I looked up the club previously they only had records going back to 2002! I have now looked more closely and found that the club has changed its name 4 times since 2002!! God only knows what name they went under before 2002 but I cannot find it! Lol...and I dont really count friendlies as meaningful, particuarly a 2-0 win against a makeshift Wigan team that will finish no higher than mid-table this season..anyway I have doubled my original stake this afternoon..A foolish move? Maybe, we shall find out soon enough, come on Shaktar!![/quote'] Try using Wikipedia. It has all the information you need. :)

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July Team lineup's for Shakhtar v Timasora... Shakhtar; 30 Pyatov, 3 Hübschman, 5 Kucher, 7 Fernandinho, 8 Jadson, 11 Ilsinho, 13 Shevchuk, 17 Luiz Adriano, 22 Willian, 32 Ischenko, 33 Srna Timasora; 29 Pantilimon, 2 Éder, 5 Alexa, 6 Nibombé, 9 Parks, 10 Karamyan, 11 Arman Karamyan, 18 Bucur, 28 Cišovský, 55 Bourceanu, 77 Curtean

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July I like the look of Dinamo Zagreb + 0.5 @ 1.83 v Salburg I watched Salzburg's contest with Bohemians and I didn't think that they were technically any better than their Irish opposition. I consider Zagreb a better side, with more experience of European football and wouldn't be surprised if this game finished in a draw. Salburg struggled to get past their resilient Irish opposition, so if they can earn a draw in Austria, then I think so can Zagreb.

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July Latest news from Shakhtar: Rat won't be able to help his team today,still recovering. Chyhrynskyi will be on the bench...:unsure i think he will go to Barca at the end... M.Lucesku is 64 today... Shakhtar -1 my bet :hope GL everyone :ok Will be watching match on net...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Fcuk sake :wall:wall:wall Fcuking Pyatov,fcuking defence...were is Chyhrynskyi?:@ 1-0 down...c*nts
Trala la la lal aal...POLI TIMISOARAAAAAA :)) but you will beat us nevertheless :)

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July That's fcuking stats for you guys... Shakhtar never beat romanian clubs yet :eyes You watch in 20 min. time ambulance will arrive and take Lucesku back to hospital with second heart-attack :lol The way Shakhtar play they will be lucky to get draw here.Total sh*t.Timos. looks Ok specialy on counter attacks. Lucesku nob left Chyhrynsky and Lewandovsky on the bench,fcuking brazilians always miss a ball...crap

Trala la la lal aal...POLI TIMISOARAAAAAA :)) but you will beat us nevertheless :)
Not today probably mate.they way we play is just crap,ur goalkeeper is a big guy :) Are you watching match live?

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July LOl?your playing VERY WELL....Poli Timisoara will fall after the seound half....you will score at least 2 goals...+ that your 99% on attack...seams we play on counterattack :) nice game Yes i'm watching live,on the internet,with a 30 sec delay :) After the goal,we didnt have any change..we didnt left your own half lol

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July DOnt write the game off just yet young punters. Its only half time. I would be extremely suprised if they dont come back and win this. THe romanian side is very poor. Shackter just need to get into gear and they will come through..

DOnt write the game off just yet young punters. Its only half time. I would be extremely suprised if they dont come back and win this. THe romanian side is very poor. Shackter just need to get into gear and they will come through..
Most of us on -1 handicap.I just don't see Shakhtar winning 3-1 :sad They will be lucky to win 2-1. Timos. will play 1-10-0 now...