** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL 1=1 i NEED A HOME WIN BIG TIME HERE
Trust me..you will get it...the biggest thing for Timisoara supporters is not to take more then 3 goals until the end of the game

What's going on today?:unsure First Shakhtar and now Celtic loosing 1-0 :wall
LOl?you bet on celtic? My ticket: Donetsk - Poli TM - [email protected] OK Sporting - Twente - [email protected] pending Celtic - Dinamo - [email protected] playing 0-1 Slovan - Olympiakos - [email protected] playing 0-2 apoel - Partizan - [email protected] LOST :(

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July GG...Mahno see you on 5 august....i think ill go to the game..but the tickes are expensive for us..the lowest is 10% of basic salary :)...but i think Donesk will 'weather the storm' and beat us easly...i can't see Donesk not qualifing....gl

Team news for Slovan Bratislava v Olympiakos is in... Julio Cesar Serrano, Michal Breznaník and Branislav Obžera are all injured for Slovan. New signings Olof Mellberg, Jaouad Zairi and Urko Pardo will all be available for Olympiakos. Matt Derbyshire, Ieroklis Stoltidis and Vasilis Torosidis are all unavailable. Enzo Maresca is set to make his competetive debut. I was considering backing Olymipakos. They don't usually get knocked out at this stage. Last season was the only occasion where they have failed to get past the qualifying stages, when they were beaten by Anorthosis.
2-0 :ok Pretty safe. I'd back them to win comfortably in the 2nd leg. Olympiakos don't lose many at home.

Hey Mozzi if you all time favorite defender Chyhrynsky :lol would play from the begining then Timos. wouldn't score that fcuking goal...
Haha that's good old Lucrescu underestimating his opponents! I didn't back Shakhtar tonight, although I did expect them to win - they're a bit dubious at the start of the season. They'll win the return leg though - at least this game paves the way for potentially good odds on the away win. Timisoara did well to gear themselves up for this game but this happens against big sides sometimes and then they don't play half as well in the second leg and lose.

I like the look of Dinamo Zagreb + 0.5 @ 1.83 v Salburg I watched Salzburg's contest with Bohemians and I didn't think that they were technically any better than their Irish opposition. I consider Zagreb a better side, with more experience of European football and wouldn't be surprised if this game finished in a draw. Salburg struggled to get past their resilient Irish opposition, so if they can earn a draw in Austria, then I think so can Zagreb.
1-1. :ok Can't believe the Celtic score. They're blatantly going to win the 2nd leg 2 or 3 nil.