** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July If Celtic had strikers that could finish consistently, we would have won 3 or 4-1 tonight. Marc Fortune missed two great chances, his confidence is obviously low at the moment until he nets his first goal. A dissapointing performance but we are the better team so a win in Russia is not impossible. Keep the faith.

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July

My bets: Sporting - Twente Sporting to win 1.71 1pt :@ Celtic - Dinamo Moscow Celtic to win 1.8 1pt :@ Shakthar Donetsk - Timisoara Donetsk -1.5 1.85 1pt :@
What a terrible day :wall didn´t watch the other matches but Sporting was a terrible performance...Boschker sent off after 24 minutes and Moutinho misses the penalty shot???? :@:@ Damn Moutinho

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 28/29 July

Good write up, the question i have as a betting proposition is although Celtic have a great home record against the best teams in Europe there are a few question marks that have to be answered. New manager Mowbrey has had little chance apart from a few friendly's to find his best combination. Who is going to be their main playmaker after Nakamuras departure? Past history with Scottish sides playing qualifying games before the start of their season have ended in disaster. Although they are playing a team that are missing a few player they are in the middle of their season and must be more seasoned than Celtic. Considering the odds on offer i think i will give this game a miss.
:eyes Once again a Scottish side has failed in qualifying stages and face a big task second leg, as i said the loss of Nakamura will be hard to replace as he was a class player and was a match winner so many times for Celtic. Will be intresting to see how Mowbray reacts.