** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

what an offer again

jones12345

Hi there guys just subscribed to pokerplayer mag for another 2 years for £9.99 thats just under 42p each,thats a good bargain in my eyes get in :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow ps was,nt gonna resubscribe this time as i dont play online at the moment but was to good an offer to refuse :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Re: what an offer again Deals may be good but the service isn't. took out sub following this offer. "PokerPlayer, the UK’s no.1 poker magazine has teamed up with the world’s leading 3D poker site PKR.com to offer readers a free PKR Open tournament entry ticket (worth $22) when you try the next 3 issues of Poker Player for just £1." Still waiting for the tournament ticket. Got bizzare reply saying "thank you for your recent correspondence and our apologies in the delay in responding. I can confirm that the tickets have been sent out on the 10 June 2011, however they can take up to 28 days for delivery. Despite pointing out the tickets would be registered to my PKR account online not posted, I have never got an answer or received the ticket.

Re: what an offer again

I hope Poker Players headline on this young fella in the next mag is better than The Sun's.

Jobless Brit eyes £5m poker prize A JOBLESS graduate is closing in on a poker jackpot of £5.3MILLION - just a year after taking up the game professionally. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3714303/Jobless-Brit-Sam-Holden-eyes-5m-poker-prize.html

Deals may be good but the service isn't. took out sub following this offer. "PokerPlayer, the UK’s no.1 poker magazine has teamed up with the world’s leading 3D poker site PKR.com to offer readers a free PKR Open tournament entry ticket (worth $22) when you try the next 3 issues of Poker Player for just £1." Still waiting for the tournament ticket. Got bizzare reply saying "thank you for your recent correspondence and our apologies in the delay in responding. I can confirm that the tickets have been sent out on the 10 June 2011, however they can take up to 28 days for delivery. Despite pointing out the tickets would be registered to my PKR account online not posted, I have never got an answer or received the ticket.
Send me an email ([email protected]) with the details and I will look into it.

See what you mean.My PP mag came yesterday BUT for £5 a year delivered to the door still worth it.:nana
Thanks for the continued support mate. I'll see if Stars can turn your boom switch on for the UKIPT qualifier as a thanks. p.s Just for the tinfoil hat crowd. I'm joking.

Re: what an offer again Love the banter between you two. :rollin There's only one way to settle it though.... Poker Mag Top Trumps, how cool would that be? PP beat WPT through my door this month (1-0), but maybe the postman hasn't finished reading the latter yet? (1-1). Either way, both cracking reads & both worth every penny, keep up the great work lads :ok