maximize.gif Vasalunds IF v Syrianska FC (16:00 BST) 2.6 3.4 2.62 105.97 %
maximize.gif Assyriska FF v Falkenbergs FF (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.75 5 102.22 %
maximize.gif Qviding FIF v Ljungskile SK (17:00 BST) 2.3 3.5 3.3 102.35 %
Monday 27 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Åtvidabergs FF v FC Trollhättan (18:00 BST) 1.53 3.85 6.5 106.58 %
maximize.gif GIF Sundsvall v Jönköpings Södra (18:00 BST) 1.85 3.75 5 100.72 %
maximize.gif IK Sirius v Väsby United (18:00 BST) 2.15 3.4 3.25 106.69 %

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July.

what do you think of Elfsborg' date=' Kalmar and AIK win?[/quote'] Are you using copy and paste mate?You always start your posts with: "what do you think..." And what do you think about it?

Anyone know whether Elfsborg will be resting players for their midweek game against Braga?
Wouldn't you? Braga are a tough side to play against anywhere and I don't think Elfsborg Boras are as good as Braga and could possibly go out. However, Elfsborg Boras' second team is still enough to match and possibly beat Djurgardens. I can't really see any value in this game. Good luck all.

Anyone know whether Elfsborg will be resting players for their midweek game against Braga?
Why should they? This wouldn't make any sense. Any point is important. Last season only 1 little point was missing to the championship. They will not suffer that trauma again this season. And btw, they have four days four recreation, since the match against Braga is not until Thursday. I see huge value here, since they won the last 6 home matches with 14 to 0 goals. The opponent Djurgårdens never won away in this season and lost 6 of their 7 away matches. Moreover, they won in Djurgårdens last Sunday 2-1. So no reason here, why they shouldn't win this match.

Wouldn't you? Braga are a tough side to play against anywhere and I don't think Elfsborg Boras are as good as Braga and could possibly go out. However, Elfsborg Boras' second team is still enough to match and possibly beat Djurgardens. I can't really see any value in this game. Good luck all.
Why should they? This wouldn't make any sense. Any point is important. Last season only 1 little point was missing to the championship. They will not suffer that trauma again this season. And btw, they have four days four recreation, since the match against Braga is not until Thursday. I see huge value here, since they won the last 6 home matches with 14 to 0 goals. The opponent Djurgårdens never won away in this season and lost 6 of their 7 away matches. Moreover, they won in Djurgårdens last Sunday 2-1. So no reason here, why they shouldn't win this match.
The reason I asked was because I could see both sides of the argument for myself Does anyone know for a fact either way?

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. Thought I'd share some of the info I discovered in my research According to the Swedish FA website's preview of the game Elfsborg are unlikely to rest many players and Djurgarden have a few important players out or doubtful for the game. Seems like a fairly confident home win from that

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. ELFSBORG Skador/Avstängningar: Jari Ilola (s), Johan Karlsson (a) Preliminär startelva: Ante Covic - Daniel Mobaeck, Teddy Lucic, Martin Andersson, Mathias Florén - Helgi Danielsson, Anders Svensson - Stefan Ishizaki, Denni Avdic, Emir Bajrami - James Keene DJURGÅRDEN Skador/avstängningar: Boyd Mwila (s), Yosif Ayuba (s), Johan Oremo (osäker), Daniel Sjölund (osäker), Mattias Jonson (osäker) Preliminär startelva: Pa Dembo Touray - Patrik Haginge, Markus Johannesson, Toni Kuivasto, Petter Gustafsson - Sebastian Rajalakso, Kebba Ceesay, Daniel Sjölund, Mikael Dahlberg, Hrvoje Milic - Mattias Jonson. If my pigeon Swedish is correct Elfsborg are missing one important defender (Karlsson) and Djurgarden miss regular midfielder Mwila, while other regulars Sjolund (midfield) and Oremo (forward, 0 goals) and 35 y/o oldie forward Jonson (3 appearances, 1 goal) are doubtful. I think Elfsborg will try to wrap this up with a couple of goals then rest key players for Thursday. Djurgarden will just park the bus and hope for the best.

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. First post. Elfsborg "should" cruise this game but they will have the Champions League Qualifier in the back of their mind. The prize money for entering group stages (15 million?) is enough to drive anyone mad especially in the Allsvenskan (not being disrespective). Someone mentioned that Djurgardens will park the bus. That's pretty harsh. They can play football even though they are in a bit of a downfall atm. They lost to Elfsborg 2-1 but only due to a really poor defensive mistake in the 80+ minute. The odds for Elsborg outright is not even tempting but if you look at Djurgardens Handicap +1 (@ 3.45 i believe) it's worth a small stake. You never know. The Djurgardens team that beat Helsinborgs could turn up or the one that got crushed by Kalmar the week after could too! :)

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. Helsingborgs vs Gefle. Seriously surprised that Helsingborgs lost 2-1 to Zestafoni in the CL Qualifier. They are very good at scoring a couple and seeing teams off at home. Gefle are unpredicatable. They didn't play badly against Helsingborg last time when they got beat 2-0. They can beat teams on the road. They've done it before. Close win for Helsingborgs i reckon. -1 Helsingborg if you're ambitious!

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. Trelleborgs vs Goteborg. 3-1 was the reverse fixture when infact it was a closer game. Trelleborgs have a great support and are worth the money at home. Can see this being a close draw but Goteborg could sneek a cheeky winner. IFK are not the best when travelling yet they are still top of the league. They grind victories and could do it here. Too tough for me to call :(

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventQviding vs Ljungskile
SelectionQviding (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date26/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.92 (Lay)
ReasoningI'm taking a chance here by laying Qviding at home to bottom side Ljungskile. Despite sitting bottom of the table, Ljungskile are only 3pts behind Qviding and it was only last week Ljungskile beat Qviding 2-0. They now play Qviding away but imo they are still the team to beat. Qviding are clearly in freefall having not won in their last 6 which includes 4 defeats. Ljungskile are not great but that victory should give them a bit of confidence here and I've also read Qviding have lost their best player and captain Hannes Stiller to Goteburg so for me, the value lies with the away side here.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventQviding vs Ljungskile
SelectionQviding (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date26/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.92 (Lay)
ReasoningI'm taking a chance here by laying Qviding at home to bottom side Ljungskile. Despite sitting bottom of the table' date= Ljungskile are only 3pts behind Qviding and it was only last week Ljungskile beat Qviding 2-0. They now play Qviding away but imo they are still the team to beat. Qviding are clearly in freefall having not won in their last 6 which includes 4 defeats. Ljungskile are not great but that victory should give them a bit of confidence here and I've also read Qviding have lost their best player and captain Hannes Stiller to Goteburg so for me, the value lies with the away side here.
What a topsy turvy game. Qviding went 2 up and with 25mins left I thought I was doomed. Three goals in the final 25mins for Ljungskile mean they win 3-2.... :dude:cheers

Helsingborgs vs Gefle. Seriously surprised that Helsingborgs lost 2-1 to Zestafoni in the CL Qualifier. They are very good at scoring a couple and seeing teams off at home. Gefle are unpredicatable. They didn't play badly against Helsingborg last time when they got beat 2-0. They can beat teams on the road. They've done it before. Close win for Helsingborgs i reckon. -1 Helsingborg if you're ambitious!
Nice call here mate. Djurgarden almost held on too but I didn't expect them to have a penalty head start.

Event Hacken - Orebro
Selection Hacken
Strength 10/10
Date 27/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.45 (Back)
Reasoning Sweden Allsvenskan.Hacken wins most points at home. They look in good shape and after the win 3-1 against Orebro away in the last game and the win in Cup 1-0 they have a psychologycal edge. Orebro is in very poor form, winning only 1 of the last 7 matches played. Hacken have only 2 defeats in the last 10 matches played. At home they scored 13 and conceded 5. Orebro is better home and in this bad form they are passing through they have a great chance of losing yet again against Hacken.

Event Halmstads - Malmo
Selection under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 27/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.65 (Back)
Reasoning Halmstads against Malmo FF in Allsvenskan. In the last match there was a draw 0-0. Both of these 2 teams are not in the best of forms and a draw is highly possible. I chose the under 2.5 option because it is possible that after a team takes the lead, the other won't be capable of breaking the leading team's defense. Halmstad scored 7 and conceded 6 at home while Malmo scored 3 and conceded 6 away from home. Looks like a draw or a narrow win for one of these 2.

... Elfsborg "should" cruise this game but they will have the Champions League Qualifier in the back ...
IFE does not play the CL this season, they are playing in the UEFA Euro League this year ;) Does anyone have informations about the match between AIK and GAIS. AIK infos: ======= Missing: Jorge Ortziz (booked for the 6th time) Duelle Johnson (2nd game out after red card when playing Gotheborg) Mutumba, it seems, that he is insured (uncertain) Back: Kenny Pavey (after yellow/red card in Gotheborg) Markus Johnsson Here you can read about AIK infos more detailed: AIK-Blog Nordic-Football-News Does anyone have infos about the GAIS team?

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. Hi mOSSpOWER, A remark regarding missing players for AIK; Kenny Pavey got one additional match of suspenspension so he will miss also today's game. Dullee Johnson will however be back. Missing is also Gabriel Ozkan.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventHacken v Orebro
SelectionLay Orebro (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date27/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.40 (Lay)
ReasoningHacken are bringing good form having won last 3 matches, including win away to Orebro last week 6-2! Both mid table teams but Hacken with good home record and Orebro bad away. Can't see Hacken losing this!

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. I know AIK have players missing for various reasons but i still can't see them dropping points to GAIS. GAIS have been poor on the road. Although they did manage to hold AIK to a 2-2 draw last time around. I have a sneeky feeling GAIS +1 could be worth a small punt.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventOrgryte vs Hammarby
SelectionHammarby (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date27/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.66 (Lay)
ReasoningSiding with a team that has notched up just 6pts in 15 games is very dangerous but I believe Orgryte are the team to beat against Hammarby this evening. Since returning from the mid season break, Orgryte have definetly picked up. Sure, they lost 3-0 away at Elfsborg (which was expected) but a 2-2 draw at home to Gefle was a very good result and they beat Hammarby 1-0 away from home just last week. On top of that loss last week, Hammarby also lost 2-0 away at Hacken before that. This ought to be a very tight game and I just can't see why the away side are clear favourites for this one judging on last weeks result alone.
SportFootball (Sweden)
EventHacken vs Orebro
SelectionOrebro (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date27/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.35 (Lay)
ReasoningIn the last three weeks Orebro have lost twice to Hacken, once in the league and once in the cup. They were beaten 1-0 away at Hacken 3 weeks ago and it was just last week they were thumped 3-1 on their own patch by Hacken. Those stats alone suggest Orebro are short enough here at around 9/4. Hacken have definetly picked up since returning from the mid season break having won their last 3 games and I can't see them losing to Orebro having beaten them away from home last week. 3/1+ is a more fair price on the away side so I'm happy to lay at these current prices.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventOrgryte vs Hammarby
SelectionHammarby (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date27/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.66 (Lay)
ReasoningSiding with a team that has notched up just 6pts in 15 games is very dangerous but I believe Orgryte are the team to beat against Hammarby this evening. Since returning from the mid season break, Orgryte have definetly picked up. Sure, they lost 3-0 away at Elfsborg (which was expected) but a 2-2 draw at home to Gefle was a very good result and they beat Hammarby 1-0 away from home just last week. On top of that loss last week, Hammarby also lost 2-0 away at Hacken before that. This ought to be a very tight game and I just can't see why the away side are clear favourites for this one judging on last weeks result alone.
SportFootball (Sweden)
EventHacken vs Orebro
SelectionOrebro (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date27/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.35 (Lay)
ReasoningIn the last three weeks Orebro have lost twice to Hacken, once in the league and once in the cup. They were beaten 1-0 away at Hacken 3 weeks ago and it was just last week they were thumped 3-1 on their own patch by Hacken. Those stats alone suggest Orebro are short enough here at around 9/4. Hacken have definetly picked up since returning from the mid season break having won their last 3 games and I can't see them losing to Orebro having beaten them away from home last week. 3/1+ is a more fair price on the away side so I'm happy to lay at these current prices.
Another two winners both games ending in draws. :dude:cheers

Re: Sweden,Weekend, 25-27th of July. I'm completely p'ssed off at Hacken. I had my accumalator on: AIK win Malmo win Orgyte +1 AND HACKEN WIN!!! Mental. Leading 2-0 at 80 minutes you'd think they can hold on for 3 points. Then concede 1 at 83 and then they fall asleep to let the same guy score at 90. If i could swear right now i would. Real shame.