** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Football Selections 2

justbetter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 I actually trade in far larger amounts than are displayed in this thread so I'm going to have to think about what to do long and hard. Because even with the 20% charge I made a healthy income from Betfair in the last 60 weeks that I doubt I could have made any where else. Anyway, 5-1 Hamburg :ok Total Bets 23 Wins 22 P/L £678.61 Account Balance £631.69 Banked £500 Charged £46.92

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 jimmah,you should be fine on betdaq the prices arnt that far away from betunfairs.I moved to daq soon after that wonderful extra charge was brought in. ardman,i cant believe i had never heard of betmate but im now rubbing my hands.Can you tell us anymore about them,have they got most footy games are the prices similar is liquidity ok.Cheers mate. jimmah,good to see a picture of the greatest foreigner ever to play in this country.I was at his very first game a friendly against inter and at the time i couldnt belive we signed him....pure class.

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 Him and, of course, Henry will always be my favourites. Best players the Premier League's seen As far as betdaq goes, I still have worries about their liquidity. As I mentioned before I "gamble" in larger quantities than I post in this thread and looking through the exchanges today it seems I will have to spread my betting over 2 or 3 exchanges. Looked at betmate too, same story. It's sad that it has to be this way because Betfair does offer a great service. I just don't see why they have to be so damn greedy, is all the commission I've generated for them not enough. I dread to think how much they've made from me in the last 60 weeks and this how they repay me :@ I've emailed betdaq asking if they will offer anything to entice me from betfair to make up for the lack of liquidity and my query has been sent to the "sales director". Will post up the response.

Re: Laying Football Selections 2

ardman' date='i cant believe i had never heard of betmate but im now rubbing my hands.Can you tell us anymore about them,have they got most footy games are the prices similar is liquidity ok.Cheers mate.[/quote'] Betmate is a 'skin' of betdaq... in other words its exactly the same but it just has a different name and less commisson. I assume 888 pay the difference in commisson.

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 Unlucky jimmah I laid Aston Villa also, couldn't see them winning at Anfield, but football always throws up suprises I guess. Just out of interest are these selections the only things you bet on with Betfair in order to win very good profits. Having to worry about premium charges is certainly a nice problem to have I'd say. Hopefully I'll get that problem one day. But I do agree that Betfair is just being greedy, the commission they receive is more than enough. Problem is only a small % of the members actually suffer the premium charge therefore it's unlikely everyone else who's not suffering the premium charge is going to move away since it's site and everything it has to offer is much better than any other betting exchange currentley out there.

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 These selections are pretty much the only thing I bet on, it seems since I've been posting them up here though I've been hitting more and more losers. I think I'll take some time off the thread and think about what to do with this premium charge and see if i can get a nice winning streak going so I have a profit to play with. But I do agree, the premium charge doesn't upset enough people to cause any real movement to the other exchanges.