** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Football Selections 2

justbetter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 Cheers. Lets hope I can hit the banking point a couple more times before the first loser Next lay is Bochum away to Schalke at 9 for £60 Got a bad (good as an Arsenal fan) feeling about the Man United game so I'm not touching it at the odds currently being batted about

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 Think you may have jinxed me, 1-0 Wolves :sad Instead of continuing with the 50 odd quid I'm going to reverse the withdrawal of a few days ago and put £500 back into the account from the bank and continue Total Bets 21 Wins 20 P/L £554.25 Account Balance £554.25 Banked £500

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 i think everyone would have taken the wolves lay yesterday but i had a niggling feeling it was too early in the season for this fixture wolves were atrocious on saturday and wigan were tremendous - something had to give - and from what i heard wolves should have won by a fair few still, that gets a loss out of the way early jimmah, now put a winning run together once i start betting again i may join ya

Re: Laying Football Selections 2

Not really sure how to add this all up in the stats but the next lay is Fluminense away to Sao Paulo at 9.7 for £50 but in reality only £4 will be profit' date=' the rest is recoupping the premium charge...[/quote'] I've joined you, but with much shorter scale. Good luck!

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 Just calculated that laying at 7.4 when taking into account the commission and premium charge is the equivalent of laying at 9.41 :\ Not happy at all about this and am very seriously considering leaving Betfair at the end of next week before they can charge their damn premium charge. Surely if I tried to get matched at betdaq, although I'd probably have to go higher than 7.4, I would get matched at less than 9.41! Perhaps I have to spread my account over a few exchanges... Can't believe how greedy Betfair are being with this whole situation and I very much hope they crash and burn :@