** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Football Selections 2

justbetter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 Not often you have a team with both the worst away form and best home form in a league, but thats what Gremio have in Brazil. Could be a risky one but I'm laying them away to Palmeiras who, while not playing spectacular football, are top of the league and grinding out results pretty well under their new manager. The lay's at 4.9 for £50

Re: Laying Football Selections 2

2-0 az with a few minutes to go i think its fairly safe to assume if you have 3 eggs in hand that you're gonna get 3 chickens
Never heard that one before but yes it is :lol 2-0 AZ :ok Total Bets 12 Wins 12 P/L £651.36 Account Balance £651.36 Banked £500

Re: Laying Football Selections 2 Yeah and there have been a few shocks which I've managed to avoid. The games are carefully picked out though and ususally planned a few days in advance despite how random it can seem :lol Next lay is Sport Recife away to Internacional at 8 for the full £100