Distance betting. But this time LAYING!!

Guys as you know I normally study distance betting, well I have even tried the dutching 2 from 3, so that only 1 outcome is a loser, still doing it every now and again. But I am now going to try Laying one of the 3 outcomes, It will be pretty certain either under or over and very very rarely a middle. All bets will be with betfair, so 5% will be deducted from all bets. Starting bank will be 500pts I may bet more personally but for the thread all bets will be 10pts level stakes On to Today. Haydock is over 15L, I just cannot see this occuring over 6 races, and 4 of them are Handicaps odds taken 2.98 Newbury Lay under 11L again I expect this to hit at least 13L to 16L in total Asking for odds currently at 2.84 (not matched)

Re: Distance betting. But this time LAYING!! Thanks Fintron :ok Today Newbury Lay over 18L, currently £250 available @ 3.35 I see at least 3 races here hopefully been less than 1L each, that leaves 4 races to have no more than 15L, I think this should be a total of around 8L to 13L I got yesterday's pretty well spot on with Newbury 13L to 16L, It finished at 15L. Now on to one more in Market Rasen Market Rasen Lay under 32.5L currently £295 available @ 2.38 Average needed is 5L per race, I see possibly 3 races going to around 6L or more, and possibly 2 races Less than 4L, hopefully should be in between Cannot touch Ripon or Newmarket with the ground, but they both are expected to be high,but to lay ripon at under 11L @ 8 not for me. Newmarket is 3.6, so a possiblity, but I will just take the 2 above

Re: Distance betting. But this time LAYING!! Knew Ripon was not a bet, but under 11L @ 6 :eek Anyway on to the 2 bets advised today, again both were winners. Profit of 10.9pts Today So total is as follows Start bank 500 Bets 4 Win 4 P/L + 20pts Total 520pts

Re: Distance betting. But this time LAYING!!

great start Kev' date=' hadnt read the thread until now, looks a good idea :ok[/quote'] Cheers Mate, Probably not as much profit, but I think this can pay better in the long term :ok

Well done Kev......
Thanks Pete. No bets this afternoon, If I was it would be lay over 19L at yarmouth And Ayr lay the under 9L But very unsure with todays fields, will take a look for tonight. So afternoon racing NO BET

Some good results so far! Keep it up! :cow
Cheers mate, Although tonight looks a struggle with the first 2 favs winning, but only by a total of 4.5L, of which I actually expected around 16L. Still have some to run so all is not lost yet :hope

Re: Distance betting. But this time LAYING!! Loser tonight :( by some 12L, first 2 races were way short of my calculations, but I cannot win them all Picked 3 winners and no bet, :\ Today's loss is 10pts So total is as follows Start bank 500 Bets 7 Wins 6 Loss 1 P/L + 20.31pts Total 520.31pts

Re: Distance betting. But this time LAYING!! On to today. Uttoxeter Lay under 34 @ 3.35 currently £50 available I also Like the look of Laying over 14L @ Sandown but odds are currently way to high @ 5.8, If we could get 3.9 to 4.2 then I would be considering that. Again also Bath Laying over 13L, which is currently @ 5.4, again anything from 3.6 to 4.1. But for now leaving them both alone, and only advised bet for Uttoxeter stands

Re: Distance betting. But this time LAYING!! Missed out by 4L, so it's a loser. Now if you had done Sandown, I think confident going into the last 2 races would spring to mind. As it was only 3.25L. Even with the the last but one winning by 4L, Should still get it up, and the last race a Handicap goes and wins by 8L for it to go over by 1.25L, I would have been gutted if i was on that. So total is as follows Todays loss is 10pts Start bank 500 Bets 8 Wins 6 Loss 2 P/L + 10.31pts Total 510.31pts

Re: Distance betting. But this time LAYING!! It lost by 1.45L :( Onto tonight With a couple of Fav's expected to do well tonight Lay Under 8L at Windsor @ 3.6 currently £41 available Also Lay under 30L at Uttoxeter @ 3.50 Currently £50 available Will update Later :ok