** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july )

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july )

what do you think will win cruzeiro vs atletico mineiro? do you think that cruzeiro will rest their main players for the midweek game? reply quick please cause i need to bet on this game thanks
this question is already answered mate by our tipsters, just read the earlier replays and u will find out...

i know but i wanted other people's opinion
i see what you mean....anyways the earlier replays were more on at.mg side, therefore i did back at.mg and vitoria ba double. as was mentioned, cruzeiro have a very important match on midweek, and def they will rest some players.....i wouldnt bet on cruzeiro... safer bet maybe X2... good luck

Gremio is my favorite team to play on them when they are playing at home. Finally they can concentrate to Brasilian championship now when they lost in 1/2 final of Copa Libertadores, and Atletico PR was demolished on sunday 4-1. Usually those kind of odds on Gremio against good team like Corinthians would be more less no bet game, but Corinthians have hard and important game against Fluminense on wednesday 09/07/2009, and then 3 days later 12/09/2009 they play against well rested and motivated Gremio side.
This is what user MilosNS wrote on his blog few days ago, before Fluminense - Corinthians game. He is usually very good in predicting Brazilian league.

S.Paulo=1(1.80) bet365 Tendency 1 betbase Falling odds ______________________________ Atl. Paranaense=2 DNB(1.75) bet365 Tendency 2 betbase Falling odds :hope:hope:hope
Mate, if you are going to post here without some reasoning behind your bet(s) please go to Glory Hunt section and make your own glory hunt thread here at http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/

i see what you mean....anyways the earlier replays were more on at.mg side, therefore i did back at.mg and vitoria ba double. as was mentioned, cruzeiro have a very important match on midweek, and def they will rest some players.....i wouldnt bet on cruzeiro... safer bet maybe X2... good luck
:cow:cow