** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july )

Saturday 11 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Botafogo-RJ (22:30 BST) 2.4 3.4 2.87 105.86 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Barueri v Coritiba FC (22:30 BST) 1.83 3.6 4.5 104.55 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (22:30 BST) 1.44 4.3 8.25 104.61 %
Sunday 12 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v SC Internacional (20:00 BST) 2.48 3.3 3 103.96 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Atlético Mineiro (20:00 BST) 2.85 3.3 2.6 103.85 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 2 3.5 3.85 104.55 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Flamengo (20:00 BST) 1.83 3.4 4.75 105.01 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Santos FC (22:30 BST) 2.1 3.35 3.8 103.79 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v EC Santo André (22:30 BST) 1.8 3.45 4.75 105.59 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Goiás EC (22:30 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.5 104.33 %

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Any news for Botafogo? Avai seem a poor lot. Bota surely better than there postion and good result last week. Palmerias odds are poor but should win. Barueri i just think everyone will go on tonight but this is a team tipped to finish bottom by many including our very own Toronto mike..... Maybe a night to keep your money!!

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Grêmio Barueri ML @2,00 (EVS) (betCHRONICLE) - 9/10 Home team has tonight very good chance to get back to the top four places of this Serie A championship. After 1:1 draw in last league match vs Santo Andre Gremio Barueri will play with Coritiba in couple of hours. On the other side, Coritiba will come to play for one point and to be in classification zone for Coppa Sudamericana. Both teams with different ambitions and in my opinion Barueri is much closer to win and to obtain all three points. Great news for home side is back of two best players in the squad - key attacker Thiago Humberto (24 years old, played 8 games and scored 3 goals) and returning of their best defender Marcos Pimentel (25 years old, played 6 matches and scored two goals). All of their best defenders (Xandão, André Luís and Leandro Castan) will play together tonight. Coritiba with problems: Team manager René Simões will not be able to count on his best attack player Marcos Aurélio (attacker, 8 games - 3 goals) because of flu. Leandro Donizete - a key midfielder will not be in the team for tonight´s match (injured). Third player who will not act is great defender Rodrigo Crasso (26 year old, right thigh injury). Fourth injured played in Coroitiba team is again key defender Pereira (29 years old, played in 7 matches so far). This informationa above only tells me that I must bet with this ML at evens, an awesome odds. Cheers and good luck... Head to head:

27-10-07 Serie B Grêmio Barueri 0 - 1 Coritiba
21-07-07 Serie B Coritiba 4 - 1 Grêmio Barueri

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july )

What about Palmeiras? Any team news?
I will rather bet on away side or at this asian line Clube Náutico Capibaribe +1.5AH at @1,87 (betCHRONICLE) - 3/10 Palmeiras is again without manager - after three draws in a row they have won in last match v Avai away 3:0, a clear win with sensation Obina who scored two goals, but my opinion is that Avai is the worst team in Serie A. Nautico, on the other hand is close to them, that is fact losing all last five games. Anyway, my call is this asian line handicap, as I do not see Palmeiras winning this match more than one goal difference at the moment. Head to head:
28-09-08 Serie A Náutico 0 - 0 Palmeiras
29-06-08 Serie A Palmeiras 2 - 0 Náutico
04-10-07 Serie A Palmeiras 2 - 1 Náutico
07-07-07 Serie A Náutico 0 - 1 Palmeiras
10-05-03 Serie B Náutico 2 - 1 Palmeiras

I will rather bet on away side or at this asian line Clube Náutico Capibaribe +1.5AH at @1' date=87 (betCHRONICLE) - 3/10 Palmeiras is again without manager - after three draws in a row they have won in last match v Avai away 3:0, a clear win with sensation Obina who scored two goals, but my opinion is that Avai is the worst team in Serie A. Nautico, on the other hand is close to them, that is fact losing all last five games. Anyway, my call is this asian line handicap, as I do not see Palmeiras winning this match more than one goal difference at the moment. Head to head:
28-09-08 Serie A Náutico 0 - 0 Palmeiras
29-06-08 Serie A Palmeiras 2 - 0 Náutico
04-10-07 Serie A Palmeiras 2 - 1 Náutico
07-07-07 Serie A Náutico 0 - 1 Palmeiras
10-05-03 Serie B Náutico 2 - 1 Palmeiras
Thanks for the fast reply mate, I will try that.

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Still undecided what to bet. Is Keirrison away now or back in squad? I think Palmeiras will win but those odds are poor. I really fancy Botafogo but i said that two weeks ago and they lost 1-4 at home. Still time to decide i guess

Keirrison wil not be in the team tonight according to team news...
Thanks i was just about to bet Barueri and Palmeiras double at 2.80...... but i will leave it now and also even though i like Botafogo at 2.62 im staying away. I can't get any team news and i read that Avai will make many changes so that may help them??? Im just not confident enough tonight on anything and i would be angry with myself if i bet and lost. A new day tomorrow though :loon I wish you and your fellow backers the best of luck with your Barueri bet:ok

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Botafogo with full squad tonight, and on the other side - Avai with some changes in the team expecialy in midfield and of course in defence (Manager Silas will make change in midfield and instead of first starter Marcos Vinícius in the team will be Ferdinando) my call is over 2.5 at @1,80 (Boylesports) - 10/10

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Grêmio Barueri ML @2,00 (EVS) (betCHRONICLE) - 9/10:ok Clube Náutico Capibaribe +1.5AH at @1,87 (betCHRONICLE) - 3/10:\ Avai v Botafogo - over 2.5 at @1,80 (Boylesports) - 10/10:ok +14units net profit:clap

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Cruzeiro x Atletico-MG Pick: Atletico-MG DNB - @1.75 Bet365 - 8/10 I think that it's time to Atletico-MG win the rival Cruzeiro. There are now 12 games without wins, and the last happened in February 2007. If we look for the two teams, both throughing good moments in the season. Cruzeiro is in the final of the Libertadores, and had an important tie (0x0) at last Wednesday in the first game against Estudiantes in La Plata, Argentina. But the Atletico-MG, started very well the Serie A, and is in second place, just two points behind the Internacional. In normal situation, I think that Cruzeiro would be favorite for this game, even being a classic of Brazilian Football. But the truth is that in the next week, Cruzeiro will have one of the most important games of the history of the club, which will be the second game against Estudiantes at Mineirao, and in my opinion, it is impossible not to have the mind in that game. The Cruzeiro will enter the field with the reserve team as in the last round against Goias. In this game, the team has played in mining rarely dangerous attack. I think that Atletico have everything to win this game, is already experiencing a good time and have only the absence of the right lateral Carlos Alberto, who is suspended for yellow cards.

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Clube Atletico Mineiro with key missings too... (Carlos Alberto (2 goals) suspended, Werley key defender and Evandro (1 goal) in midfield both suspended)...

SportFootball (S.America)
EventCruzeiro vs Atletico MG
SelectionAtletico MG (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date12/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.36 (Lay)
ReasoningAlthough Cruzeiro have a massive game in Copa Libertadores next week, they are not going to lie low back at home tonight. The key stat for me here is the head to head with these sides. In the last 10 games between these sides Atletico have never won. In all 4 recent games with Cruzeiro playing at home against Atletico, Cruzeiro have won all 4 the most recent being a dominant 5-0 win back in April. Mineiro couldn't beat Botafogo at home last week (draw 1-1) and had previously lost 4-2 away at Barueri. I think a chance must be taken with the home side here at these prices and Atletico are far too short at 2.36 and look a value lay.

Re: Brazil » Série A ( 11/12 july ) Vitoria Ba to win tonite is my bet. Vitoria has a great record at home, played 4 games and won the 4 of the them. In 2008 each team beat each other at home. The odds are good @2.00 with paddy power. I personally dont have any team news, but goin by its current home form. any team news for it are welcome :ok