Fantasy Premier League 2009-2010 & H2H league

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2009-2010 Hi guys, can any of you fantasy-sports enthusiasts help me with this question regarding the fantasy.premierleague.com competition: Are you able to see the changes that other players have made in teams after the deadline for the current gameweek has passed and before the actual matches start? Thanks for the help, cheers

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2009-2010

Hi guys, can any of you fantasy-sports enthusiasts help me with this question regarding the fantasy.premierleague.com competition: Are you able to see the changes that other players have made in teams after the deadline for the current gameweek has passed and before the actual matches start? Thanks for the help, cheers
You will be able to see the changes AFTER the deadline has passed

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2009-2010

You will be able to see the changes AFTER the deadline has passed
Sorry misread your question - Frisky is correct. Interesting development with the reserve captain this season, a welcome one too as it was really annoying when your captain doesnt play as it pretty much fcuks you up for the week :ok

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2009-2010 Boo, Right thats me joined the league Ma team name is ........em Chillymonster's Lot a thought went into that Looks like there is 46 people so far, but plenty of time for other to join. Chillymonter :drums PS Wish the footy season would hurry up and start, I'm bored top F......k