** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July.

Re: Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July.

Foot - Sweden - Allsvenskan Time : 19:00 MALMÖ - KALMAR Tip : 1 Odd: 2.20 Stake: 6/10 Book : Expekt
Would not mind some reasoning to back your thoughts! This is a forum where discussion and well-explained picks are preffered. To put out something like this does not apply to any of those. So, next time soko, why?

Re: Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July.

JackJarvis: Streaks and form is not good to count since the swedish leauge had a break. One example was yesterday - Helsingborg was in better form than Djurgården (BEFORE THE BREAK) but they lost 2-1 And im sure Malmö FF will win because Kalmar got many injurys and missing neccesary players. I said it yesterday and i say it today - Stay away from the swedish leauge until 1-2 matches
I know what your saying mate and I did mention the break in one of my posts, however all of my laying is done with the stats I have in black and white and I believe I have enough evidence to lay both Malmo & Halmstad.

Re: Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July. This is firs round since 31.5. Halmstad - Göteborg Halmstad home 2-2-2, Göteborg away only 2-0-3 (!) Halmstad has lost Andreas Johansson to Bochum and best attacker Anselmo is missing. Göteborg has lost Pontus Wennerboom to AZ Alkmaar, Robin Söder is missing rest of season and Sebastian Eriksson, Daniel Alexandersson, TObias Sana, Petter Björlund, Jakob Johansson, William Atashkade are also out of this game. Home win, maybe 1-0. - Elfsborg - Örgryte This is maybe not so easy game for home team, Örgryte has Allbäck and Santos back and new coach. 1-1.

Re: Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July. I think Goteborg will draw at Halmstads. The break won't have done Goteborg any good because they were in very good form entering the break; that can only have been disrupted now, barring a miracle, surely? I think they've also lost Wernblom to AZ Alkmaar, which is a very good player of theirs. They're travelling to Halmstads, a side that turns up sometimes and generally when you least expect it. Goteborg drew here last season and given that they can barely score a goal away from home and they're playing against a side that score in a majority of their home games, I fancy a draw. Malmo vs Kalmar is a game I wouldn't go near with a barge pole. Malmo are a lot better than their league position indicates. Kalmar are an efficiently boring side that would be relatively content with a draw here because they know Malmo are a good side. Malmo haven't lost at home this season - their problem has been scoring goals at home and holding the lead. Kalmar have won once on the road from six attempts but have only one once away to Malmo in their past 5 attempts. Generally, these two play out a draw and I suspect that's how this one will end but I wouldn't put any money on it at all. I really like the look of an Elfsborg win at home to Orgryte, though. Elfsborg are too good for Orgryte, be it after a break or on Christmas day. Orgryte will be in the Superettan next season - 2 points from a potential 36 shows this. They concede over 2 goals per game on average and face an Elfsborg side that almost never concede at home and average just under 2 goals per game. Orgryte's defence is so poor though that taking a home win at -1.75 goals is a bargain - Elfsborg are a good class or two above Orgryte.