maximize.gif Djurgårdens IF v Helsingborgs IF (17:00 BST) 3.25 3.5 2.4 101.01 %
maximize.gif Gefle IF v BK Häcken (17:00 BST) 2.08 3.5 4.2 100.46 %
maximize.gif Örebro v AIK (17:00 BST) 2.47 3.35 3.2 101.59 %
Monday 6 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Örgryte IS (18:00 BST) 1.33 5.8 14 99.57 %
maximize.gif Malmö FF v Kalmar FF (18:00 BST) 2.28 3.6 3.75 98.30 %
maximize.gif Halmstads BK v IFK Göteborg (19:00 BST) 3 3.6 2.45 101.93 %
Saturday 4 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jönköpings Södra v IFK Norrköping (15:00 BST) 2.52 3.4 3.1 101.35 %
Sunday 5 July 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ã…tvidabergs FF v Vasalunds IF (17:00 BST) 1.58 4.3 6.8 101.25 %
maximize.gif FC Trollhättan v IK Sirius (17:00 BST) 2.3 3.4 3.6 100.67 %
maximize.gif Landskrona BoIS v Assyriska FF (17:00 BST) 2.7 3.45 2.76 102.25 %
maximize.gif Ljungskile SK v GIF Sundsvall (17:00 BST) 2.94 3.45 2.54 102.37 %
maximize.gif Syrianska FC v Qviding FIF (17:00 BST) 2.03 3.65 4.33 99.74 %
maximize.gif Väsby United v Ängelholms FF (17:00 BST) 3.1 3.5 2.38 102.85 %
maximize.gif Falkenbergs FF v Mjällby AIF (19:45 BST) 3.03 3.4 2.65 100.15 %

Re: Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July.

Guys. Does anyone know of a site with how many corners each domestic league match had in sweden? I cannot find a single one.
Well, I have been searching intently for a site that covers your demands, and still havent found one yet... Will keep you and everybody else up to date whenever something turns up!:ok

Hammarby will be hosting Trelleborg in Söderstadion.. Hammarby, is 13th in the league..They were a better team in 2-3 season ago.But from since date,they sold most of their important,key players.After these sales,they’ve became an average team.They started season too bad,and all facts shows that,they’ll be in trouble during the season.Club’s sportive director resigned from his job,after the bad results,however it didn’t change anything.Hammarby continued to slump..When we look their squad,we see that,their defensive line is too weak,forwards are more qualified player than defenders.Their top goalscorer is Charlie Davies,who was played for USA national team in Confederations Cup 2009,Hammarby used to have more powerful offensive line,but now they’ve only Charlie in their hands.It will be hard to keep Charlie in the Hammarby squad after his good performance in the cup.Except Charlie,Hammarby had a great player,he was playing as ‘’ brain of midfield ‘’ His name is Louay Chanko..Hammarby’s management can’t resist against offers because of their financial condition..And after the negotiations,they sold Chanko to Denmark Club Aalborg..It will be more difficult for Hammarby,their squad isn’t enough for survive in Allsvenskan.They had only several important players already,they sold Chanko too and the others which are still on squad,cant play against Trelleborg.It will be a very difficult match for home side.. Unable Players; Mikkel Jensen ( Midfielder / 11 matches ) is suspended after three yellow cards Monday James ( Defender / 6 Matches ) is ill David Johansson ( Defender / 6 matches ) is injured Charlie Davies ( Striker / 9 matches / 3 goals ) is still suspended Trelleborg is in 5th place,and they’re continuing to surprise everyone,nobody expect this great form from them.They grabbed 7 points in their last 4 matches..They play better day by day,in home matches they’ve an attacking mentality,they’ve talented offensive players and strikers.They can easily dominate the game and every spot of the pitch in the home games.They beat Gefle 2-1 in the last match,they came back from 1 goal behind and won the game.Kristian Haynes is top goalscorer of Trelleborg with 3 goals in 11 matches.Drugge,Jensen and Pode scored 2 goals for team..I think,at away matches Trelleborgs become to more dangerous team.They show wonderful performance and the results boosting their morales.They haven’t won on the away,and it’ll be great opportunity for them.In every respect,it’s too bad period for Hammarby..Trelleborg haven’t any unable players against Hammarby,also defender Mikael Bengtsson return to squad after a long-term injury. Trelleborgs puts outstanding performance,and their form is better than Hammarby’s..There isn’t any good news about Hammarby..Trelleborg will grap one point at the worst.. Hammarby: 1-R.Shaaban,4-C.Traore,13-I,Armas,3-J.Monteiro,5-E.Johansson,26-S.Helg,7-C.Gaete,20-A.Dahl,8-F.Söderström,11-F.Söderberg,9-S.Castro Tello Trelleborg: 31-V.Norning,3-D.Melander,5-R.Bengtsson,4-P.Abelsson,23-M.Fuxberg,27-P.Lopes Tavares,8-K.Haynes,11-A.Drugge,21-M.Andersson,10-M.Pode,13-F.Jensen Trelleborgs DNB 2,02 @ Bet365 10/10

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventOrebro vs AIK
SelectionOrebro (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date05/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.56 (Lay)
ReasoningA very tight game in prospect here with two in form sides going head to head. Orebro are unbeaten in their last 6, but that includes drawing their last 3 matches. AIK have lost just 1 of their last 6, losing 1-0 away at Gefle a few weeks ago. Apart from that blip they have played well. Although they have scored just 4 goals in their last 6 games, they have conceded just 2 and they are no doubt a very hard side to break down. They have won 5 of the last 6 games against Orebro (other one finished a 1-1 draw) and they should have enough about themselves to contain the home side this afternoon.

any ideas over the games today m8.. i wanted to do a double..both teams to score..any ideas..?
Its hard to say becuase the teams had a break now during the u21 tournament, so juding by form is not the best idea but i think Helsingborg wins over Djurgården easy and i think Gefle wins against Häcken becuase Häcken is not that good away they are better at home. So if i would bet on swedish football today (which i wont) i had take Helsingborg and Gefle in a double. The Gefle - Häcken feels like a below 2.5 goals game

Its hard to say becuase the teams had a break now during the u21 tournament, so juding by form is not the best idea but i think Helsingborg wins over Djurgården easy and i think Gefle wins against Häcken becuase Häcken is not that good away they are better at home. So if i would bet on swedish football today (which i wont) i had take Helsingborg and Gefle in a double. The Gefle - Häcken feels like a below 2.5 goals game
thanks for advice:ok

Re: Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July. If i been you guys i had wait like 1-2 matches and then start bet at swedish football so you can see how the teams are going and so on. I had take my money and put on norwegian football instead. Sorry for my bad english im not the best in it :)

If i been you guys i had wait like 1-2 matches and then start bet at swedish football so you can see how the teams are going and so on. I had take my money and put on norwegian football instead. Sorry for my bad english im not the best in it :)
norwegian football...hmmm..which matchs adviceing tonight then?

So if i would bet on swedish football today (which i wont) i had take Helsingborg and Gefle in a double.
I agree on Gefle, but you're sure on Helsingborgs? They fly out to Armenia shortly for their second leg and need a professional display to ensure they go through after a nervy game at home so they'll be sending the first team. I think Djurgardens might just steal this game, as poor form as they're shown so far.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventHalmstad vs Goteburg
SelectionHalmstad (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date06/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.30 (Lay)
ReasoningGoteburg are the in form team in Sweden at the moment and come into this game on a 6 game winning streak. They have also won their last 3 scoring 7 goals without conceding. Halmstad meanwhile have picked up just 2 points from their last 12 and seem to be struggling. The H2H stats also point to an away victory as Halmstad have not beaten Goteburg in their last 10 meetings. Halmstad are more of a 3/1+ shot in my opinion and are worth laying at around 9/4.

SportFootball (Sweden)
EventMalmo vs Kalmar
SelectionMalmo (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date06/07/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.20 (Lay)
ReasoningAgain I am opposing the home side here as I just feel they offer no value yet again. Malmo have not won in their last 4 matches and have won just 1 of their last 10 and yet are 2.20 at home to a team ranked higher than them in the league table? Im sorry but they just have to be opposed. Although this is the return from the mid season break and things may be freshened up I still am going on the form when we last seen these sides and there is no doubt Kalmar were the better team. Both sides look very evenly matched and Malmo at around 13/8 would have been more realistic in this match, therefore they are a lay for me at 2.20.

Goteborg is playing a qf game on thrs day' date='so maybe they will rest a few players.[/quote'] i don`t think so ...they start the ql in next round i think.....btw i think a win for Geteborg is the best option in this match...

Re: Sweden, Weekend, 4-6th of July. JackJarvis: Streaks and form is not good to count since the swedish leauge had a break. One example was yesterday - Helsingborg was in better form than Djurgården (BEFORE THE BREAK) but they lost 2-1 And im sure Malmö FF will win because Kalmar got many injurys and missing neccesary players. I said it yesterday and i say it today - Stay away from the swedish leauge until 1-2 matches

I said it yesterday and i say it today - Stay away from the swedish leauge until 1-2 matches
That sounds a tad stupid though mate. Alot of people bet on f.e Mjallby last night and got alot of money. Everybody knew that Mjallby would win. Some teams are a bit predictable.