Windsor 29/6/09 (eve)

8.10 Windsor Pelham crescent looked in the grips of the handicap last time out but the ground had a lot more cut in it than he had recently encountered when clocking up a hatrick, I honestly think he could bounce back on this faster ground which should suit him much better!! 0.5pt e/w pelham crescent

Re: Windsor 29/6/09 (eve) 8.10 Windsor Trans Siberian (1m2f, Class4, G/F) I saw this horse run 2nd to Martyr at the may bank holiday meeting. Nearly had the beating of Martyr that day & only just failed to hold it off. Martyr has risen now to OR 91 after 3 decent efforts since in better company. Decent apprentice also takes off a handy 5lb off this top weight. Record at Windsor reads:

04 May 09 2/8 9-3 83Wnds 10f6Gd/Frm, Frm pl4R L Moore P F I Cole Martyr 0.75 9/4 9/4f
06 Apr 09 5/11 9-3 84Wnds 8f10Gd, Gd/Frm pl4J Fortune P F I Cole Light From Mars 2.69 7/1 4/1 Steamer
05 May 08 1/8 8-11 77Wnds 10f3Gd, Gd/Sft pl4T Quinn P F I Cole Trans Siberian 2/1 7/4f
14 Apr 08 2/12 8-9 76Wnds 8f3Gd/Sft4T Dean (3) P F I Cole Look So nk 11/2 8/1
18 Jun 07 7/14 9-0 Wnds 10f10Gd/Sft, Gd pl5T Quinn P F I Cole Fourteenth 6.62 25/1 25/1
Style of running from a prominent position is suited by this switchback course & on the fast ground tonight, can assert at the right time to get amongst the placings. 1st time cheekpieces looks very significant also & could well help. Odds on fav Racing hero could be anything after only 2 runs in madien company & who wants to back odds on on hcap debut? Best odds guaranteed with paddy power 9/1 EW 1-2-3 8.40 Windsor (1m 3f, Class5, G/F) Hollow Green Perhaps i am missing something here but the horse has already won here twice this season & stands at 20/1 Bet365. It races off 61 only 2lb higher than last win here over this distance. Beat urban space that night who then franked the form winning last monday. Best odds b365 20/1 EW 1-2-3

Re: Windsor 29/6/09 (eve)

SportHorse Racing
Event8.40 Windsor
SelectionCourse De Diamante
Strength10/10
Date29/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 5.00 (Back)
ReasoningWill improve for this step up in trip this evening after a few respectable efforts in maidens. Finished just 2L behind Hidden Brief last time and on a line through that horse, he holds my other fancy in this quite comfortably (Silken Promise). Stable is 2 from 5 in the last fortnight and he should go close with the extra yardage in his favour.

Did anyone see Viva Averti in the 8.10' date=' that was f*cking horrible to see, pray he's alright cos that looked nasty.[/quote'] Just pray it's over very quickly. I've seens tens of thousands of races over the years and I've never seen anything quite as bad as that. Extremely upsetting.

8.10 Windsor Trans Siberian (1m2f' date= Class4, G/F) I saw this horse run 2nd to Martyr at the may bank holiday meeting. Nearly had the beating of Martyr that day & only just failed to hold it off. Martyr has risen now to OR 91 after 3 decent efforts since in better company. Decent apprentice also takes off a handy 5lb off this top weight. Record at Windsor reads:
04 May 09 2/8 9-3 83Wnds 10f6Gd/Frm, Frm pl4R L Moore P F I Cole Martyr 0.75 9/4 9/4f
06 Apr 09 5/11 9-3 84Wnds 8f10Gd, Gd/Frm pl4J Fortune P F I Cole Light From Mars 2.69 7/1 4/1 Steamer
05 May 08 1/8 8-11 77Wnds 10f3Gd, Gd/Sft pl4T Quinn P F I Cole Trans Siberian 2/1 7/4f
14 Apr 08 2/12 8-9 76Wnds 8f3Gd/Sft4T Dean (3) P F I Cole Look So nk 11/2 8/1
18 Jun 07 7/14 9-0 Wnds 10f10Gd/Sft, Gd pl5T Quinn P F I Cole Fourteenth 6.62 25/1 25/1
Style of running from a prominent position is suited by this switchback course & on the fast ground tonight, can assert at the right time to get amongst the placings. 1st time cheekpieces looks very significant also & could well help. Odds on fav Racing hero could be anything after only 2 runs in madien company & who wants to back odds on on hcap debut? Best odds guaranteed with paddy power 9/1 EW 1-2-3 8.40 Windsor (1m 3f, Class5, G/F) Hollow Green Perhaps i am missing something here but the horse has already won here twice this season & stands at 20/1 Bet365. It races off 61 only 2lb higher than last win here over this distance. Beat urban space that night who then franked the form winning last monday. Best odds b365 20/1 EW 1-2-3
:clap:clap:clap:clap Nice one mate, hope backed while you are there, again another big winner at Windsor for you

Re: Windsor 29/6/09 (eve) 9.10 Windsor Gazboolu will appreicate the step up to a mile and wasnt btn far here over 7f lto. Drops a few pounds in handicap so potentially well weighted judging on AW form. Won his maiden on this sort of ground so could go well. 11.0 Betf

Re: Windsor 29/6/09 (eve) it must be monday night, another big winner at windsor, cant believe they were offering 25's earlier, i changed the odds on my other thread as i found the bigger price at Sporting bet i didnt get down there tonight unfortunately as the wife was too exhausted after the weekend shindig, so played golf instead!

Great shout there Stanley...!! Will be there on the 20th July and happy to front up a pint for that 365 balance enhancer. Thanks, Luther
:lol actually thinking of going that night (!), might take you up on that even though you are a hornet;)

Did anyone see Viva Averti in the 8.10' date=' that was f*cking horrible to see, pray he's alright cos that looked nasty.[/quote'] Just got back from Windsor now, Yes it was dreadful "Gut Churning" The screens came up straight away and it was taken away after what i presume was a euthanisation (Injection) Also George Baker looked shaken up by it also.

Just got back from Windsor now' date=' Yes it was dreadful "Gut Churning" The screens came up straight away and it was taken away after what i presume was a euthanisation (Injection) Also George Baker looked shaken up by it also.[/quote'] One of the worse things ive ever seen i think and to be honest ive seem some pretty disgusting abnormal things being a livestock farmer lol!!

One of the worse things ive ever seen i think and to be honest ive seem some pretty disgusting abnormal things being a livestock farmer lol!!
Chris, as a farmer, can you do all those wheelbarrow tricks like the guys on Britain's got talent? They looked like they'd have a right laugh in the yard at home when the boss wasn't looking!

One of the worse things ive ever seen i think and to be honest ive seem some pretty disgusting abnormal things being a livestock farmer lol!!
I know what you mean it was terrible the gasps from people who was watching ther race on the big screen was deafening and to be honest with you when you see something like that it puts a bit of a downer on the rest of the night.

Re: Windsor 29/6/09 (eve) LOL I wish fintron nah unfortunately dont have to many tricks up my sleeve other than pullings lambs and calves out of back end and of course my beast of a machine roaring down the road first thing in the mornin lol!!! Found this: RACE CONDITIONS: £4,000 guaranteed For 3 & 4yo Weights 3yo colts and geldings 9st 3lb; fillies 8st 12lb 4yo colts and geldings 9st 10lb; fillies 9st 5lb Weight for age 3 from 4yo 7lb Entries 34 pay £ 20 Penalty value 1st £2,729.60 2nd £806.00 3rd £403.20 Certainly does no favours in attract families etc. to racing which is what they try to attract in summer evening meetings real shame wouldnt be surprised to see something in the papers from some do gooders!!