** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Irish Derby First 5 Home(COMP)

After getting back off my hols friday and reading the book won from Ebors comp i'm gonna stick it back on here for someone else to read! Decided as its Irish Derby day gonna run something with that, So its gonna be predict the first five horses home points will be:- 1st :-50pts 2nd:- 40pts 3rd:-30pts 4th:-20pts 5th:-10pts In the event of a draw on points the one who scores in the least horses will be the winner after that prob have to have a play-off!!!! PS the book for anyone who didnt see the original comp is Days Like These by Jamie Reid and its a belting read. Good Luck to anyone who enters:ok

Re: Irish Derby First 5 Home(COMP) I make it a 3 way tie with Bowles, Pulsar & Chris34 all scoring 140pts with the first 4 home. My quick results, need checking: 140pts = Bowles, Pulsar & Chris34 120pts = TheRat & South Eastern Ram 110pts = BH 100pts = Fintron, Samba Sampa & RussP:$ What happens now?:unsure

Re: Irish Derby First 5 Home(COMP)

Thought i was going to be in the running with a tie breaker then and possibly winning something today. The horses have been dire on my part :wall
Pulsar, your lucky to have been in the running at all, these things are usually only open to regulars ;)

Re: Irish Derby First 5 Home(COMP) :unsure:unsure:unsure Surely, any tie break can only be open to Bowlesy, Chris & Pulsar as they scored the most points? Cracking effort, South Eastern Ram, but not enough points, I don't think.:ok

Pulsar' date=' your lucky to have been in the running at all, these things are usually only open to regulars ;)[/quote'] I understand :ok. . . . what you will find is,i will infact be becoming a reg, at the mo i am only starting to get a feel for the Forum ;)

Re: Irish Derby First 5 Home(COMP) Possibly gonna make some friends and enemys now but here we go!!!!!!! My scoring (which I should of made a bit more clear) was you get the points for the horse which finish in the correct position so by my reckoning:- 130pts:- south easten ram. 90pts:- BH. 70pts:- Bowles, The Rat. 50pts:- Chris34, Fintron. everyone else nil poi

Just PM'd you Lucky' date=' greatly appreciated and i'll try and send it on once i've had a read through, god knows how long that will take me but i will eventually.[/quote'] Got it i'll get it posted tomorrow, its not a big book about 200 pages gave me an insight into some great racehorses that i didnt get to see as i werent born when they were running:tongue2