** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ascot Wed 17th June HELP!

Hi Guys I read racingpost and ATR etc to study form and get tips but on this site you guys are great. I am going to Ascot on Wed 17th and wanted to get some tips if possible from you guys. So far i like the looks of Tartan Bearer 13/8 currently can anyone please advice it will be trully appreciated Thanks in advance Adam

Re: Ascot Wed 17th June HELP! Will have a look properly Tuesday night once ive had good chance to have a look, expect many others will be the same, also theres a lot of uncertainty about ground conditions as of yet which can change things!!!

Re: Ascot Wed 17th June HELP! regarding tartan bearer hes a stable mate of conduit,1m-4f is probably his optimum trip but is as effective over this trip [1m-2f] unlikey though to clash with conduit given same owner-ship but if he did run he would have leading claims here as he should improve for is seasonall appearance when beating pipedreamer by a head over 1m-2f at sandown and as long as the ground remains fast which is likely to suit--- if they were kept apart confidence would not be as high in tartan bearer as it would be in conduit who seems classier and if the unexpected does happen and the pair clash,then the st leger winner would be the selection

Re: Ascot Wed 17th June HELP!

Will have a look properly Tuesday night once ive had good chance to have a look' date=' expect many others will be the same, also theres a lot of uncertainty about ground conditions as of yet which can change things!!![/quote'] hi chris your right about the ground as ascot were watering but now they have stopped because they are expecting rain monday into tuesday so i guess it would be better to wait till closer to the day

Re: Ascot Wed 17th June HELP! personally i dont know but i did read somewhere that his trainer said that he his a seriously fast horse and ever since the trainer took over training the horse he thought he was an ascot horse,but he admits that jj the jet plane as to raise his game but dont let me put you off mate im no expert and i dont know if i will be betting in that race at the mo but good luck to you if you do back him and what ever else you bet on mate as like i said im no expert im still learning myself but im sure one of the other members on here will have better knowledge than me i know mr bowles will prob put some stats and trends up regarding the race as thats what he does but good luck mate

I am a massive fan of the South African horse. Saw him in the flesh at Windsor last week' date=' but at odds of around 7/2 you would have to say he is skinny enough.....[/quote'] personally think this could be the best race of the week, Golden Jubilee, 6f Group 1 Worldwide sprinters al coming over for it home team doesnt look great but War Artist, Lessons in Humility, Fleeting spirit & Utmost respect all deserve thier place with the likes of Marchand D'or, JJ the jet plane, Scenic blast, cannonball

Not decided which day im going yet, going to be spare of the moment I think. Borderlescott a MUST each way bet, always there or thereabouts at the finish. 10/1
Sadly, I think he's lost his magic

Hi Guys I read racingpost and ATR etc to study form and get tips but on this site you guys are great. I am going to Ascot on Wed 17th and wanted to get some tips if possible from you guys. So far i like the looks of Tartan Bearer 13/8 currently can anyone please advice it will be trully appreciated Thanks in advance Adam
-------------------------------------- Keep your betting money for Thursday m8 Palavicini--Hampton Court Nap of the meeting

Re: Ascot Wed 17th June HELP! Hello People! Well tomorrow i head to my first Royal Ascot and can't wait Am looking at the moment at backing these if ground stays the same. What are your thoughts please? 2.30 Infiraad (may not bet at all in this race) 3.05 Lush Lashes (my Nap) and biggest bet 3.45 Tartan Bearer or Never on Sunday??? 4.20 Mia's Boy each way? maybe a no bet 4.55 Dont tell mary or Rose Blossom? 5.30 No idea maybe no bet? Moonlife each way? Would really appreciate your thoughts guys!

Re: Ascot Wed 17th June HELP! 3.45 - Between NEVER ON A SUNDAY / VISION D'ETAT imo Tartan Bearer has never won a Group 1 so far , which all previous winners since the race was upgraded in 2000 have. Hope you get plenty winners ADAM [ remember these are just our opinions , untimately it's YOUR'S that matters :ok :hope = :beer

3.45 - Between NEVER ON A SUNDAY / VISION D'ETAT imo Tartan Bearer has never won a Group 1 so far , which all previous winners since the race was upgraded in 2000 have. Hope you get plenty winners ADAM [ remember these are just our opinions , untimately it's YOUR'S that matters :ok :hope = :beer
cheers mate yeah Never on Sunday jockey seems confident and liked the look of it however sportinglife and racingpost have both napped Tartan Bearer so confussing for me Lush lashes is the big bet for me tomorrow

Re: Ascot Wed 17th June HELP! 5:30 I would go for Golden Stream E/W, looks like it has been trained for the race as i am pretty sure the Queen is the owner. Also have a an E/W bet on Rose Diamond as have had a bit of a word for this and is about 25/1 4:20 I would take a chance on Huzzah E/Wran well enough at Doncaster to suggest he could be in with a shout in this race