Inside Poker Mag freerolls - GUKPT ONLINE festival 9th July & GUKPT LUTON 28th July

McG

Re: Inside Poker Mag - $2,340 GUKPT ONLINE festival freeroll Thursday 9th July

I see there's another IP one listed for 28th July with a Luton package and sat tokens' date=' presumably details will be in next issue.[/quote'] Reg is open for this if you've now received the August mag with the password. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Inside Poker Mag freerolls - GUKPT ONLINE festival 9th July & GUKPT LUTON 28th Ju

Hey Guys! Im new but i bought the wrong copy of inisde poker. Im looking to freeroll for the tournament on blue square poker for the luton freeroll, can anyone pm me the password?!? See you there! Love Jessica XXX
Ouch, UL GG http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/password-requests-forum-rules-33338/

Re: Inside Poker Mag freerolls - GUKPT ONLINE festival 9th July & GUKPT LUTON 28th Ju

Jessica --pass is
i am surprised you havent been hit with a ban for this winsome,it is really frowned upon to give passwords away. especially to those who only come on here to see if they can get it.

Re: Inside Poker Mag freerolls - GUKPT ONLINE festival 9th July & GUKPT LUTON 28th Ju What u mean teaulc? i noticed password posted in another area of forum--o/k for some is it?

Summer Sizzler Password The password for July 28th is: 2JL8FD __________________ Devilfish Poker - PM me for bonuses and rakeback!