Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009

4.05 Epsom Oaks SARISKA (1m 4f' date= Grp1, G/Firm) Been in my notebook since i saw it at Newbury & won really impressively in the Musidora at York beating Star Ruby 3.5L. I have previewed the race in the Epsom thread & feel its a 2 horse race with Midday being the challenger. If Spencer can keep his head, it will be a classic wiinner dinner with Emma tonight. SUPER NAP PLEASE 2PTS WIN
nice one Gaz, saw it, & forgot about it! still my super nap wins, makes up for the 9/4 SP, opened at 3's:nana

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009 Doncaster 6.35 Count Bertoni WIN SUPER NAP PLEASE A potentially trickly little affair but they will have to go some to beat this one who finished 2nd on debut at Newcastle over tonight's distance, showing plenty of encouraging signs. The horse cost 52,000 Euros and connections clearly expect bigger and better things as the horse holds a Listed entry. Tom Dascombe's Quaestor should come on for the debut 6th at Beverley just last week but that wont be enough.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009 7-50 doncaster-paraguay over the years as won a few over this c/d ,won well at beverly and theres a good chance he could follow up again here as he seems to hold his form prety well,3lb more here on his back, good jockey aboard

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009 Corc 7.15 Coillog nowrnever 1 pt w Very interesting Hcap with very big weight difference among participant, despite the fact that the class difference isn't so huge. Coillog will have amazing advantage with the weight, thanks to the capable claimer Luke Mcniff. The horse scored a second place on good ground with some strong horses around him. Last time maybe the conditions do not suits him but now it's a value with 21 odds in the bookies. Gl

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009 Donc 7.40 Templetuohy Max Carrying 6lb penalty but won comfortably, should be in thick of it at what looks to be an attractive price, only worry is drop in trip may not be what he needs! 0.5pt e/w

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Fri 5th June 2009

nice one Gaz, saw it, & forgot about it! still my super nap wins, makes up for the 9/4 SP, opened at 3's:nana
Watched that mate....midday ran it close but Mr Spencer got it there...nice touch :ok