Big Brother.....

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Big Brother..... the show's producers are at it IMO.... Kenneth and Isaac both enter the house in the week that their partners are hot favs to be kicked out. Sure enough they both follow suit quickly...... Would have been very entertaining though, had Tom stayed in the house as Noirin had made it clear that she really did like Tom and as she said to Sophie "She would **** Tom every day of the week".

Re: Big Brother..... I haven't watched much of this series but watched Noirin's boyfriend enter the house and she didn't look surprised at all. It looked definitely staged and that they both new that this would be happening at some time during her stay.

Re: Big Brother.....

I haven't watched much of this series but watched Noirin's boyfriend enter the house and she didn't look surprised at all. It looked definitely staged and that they both new that this would be happening at some time during her stay.
Agree with you there SteveO. She recognised him through the visor of the Motor-Cycle Helmet, and her eyes flicked away to the mirror so she could check her reaction. There was a large element of suspicion about her reaction to his arrival in the house - all that bollox about "I've always said I loved him, and I've talked about him all the time in the house". :eek As most of us, I like to look at the gambling side of things, and Noirin was only a slight favourite (4/6) to leave before "Daddy" went in. Within 24 hours, she'd dropped to 1/6 - the voting public hated how she behaved and she was this week's person to boo. I've had a little nibble at just over 5/1 on Hira being the next one to go - totally out of her comfort zone. Seems to spend all of her time on the periphery, doing that rather low-low-low-level aerobic thing :unsure Only concern is whether or not the other housemates will remember what her name is at nomination time.

Yeah gotta a feeling david could well be up and out this friday whole group dont seem to get on with him except lisa!!
I dont like the guy. He talks a load of shite. Put Lisa & David up. David out this week, then Lisa next week. Any idea what Siavash punishment will be if he doest nominate this week?

Re: Big Brother..... A vote to save the housemates, makes this a very interesting market. Lisa would definitely have been evicted had it been a vote to get rid of the housemate you dislike the most, but is now at 2.7 on Betfair. It's hard to see who would vote to save someone like Hira, who is trading at 5.4, unless it was a tactical vote to get rid of Lisa.

Re: Big Brother..... Fantastic Betting prospect this week IMO. Vote to save is a great way to go about things. I can't see many voting to save Hira, Lisa or even David. Rodrigo IMO could also be in danger due to all his little "disrespectful" hissy fits. Looking at the betting, it's amazing to see the contrasting prices for all of the housemates. To be evicted, Lisa = Lowest Priced 11/8 and Highest Priced 13/8 David = Lowest Priced 8/5 and Highest Priced 2/1 Hira = Lowest Priced 5/2 and Highest Priced 9/2 Bea = Lowest Priced 4/1 and Highest Priced 7/1 Marcus = Lowest Priced 12/1 and Highest Priced 25/1 Rodrigo = Lowest Priced 16/1 and Highest Priced 50/1 Charlie = Lowest Priced 33/1 and Highest Priced 66/1 Siavash = Lowest Priced 50/1 and Highest Priced 100/1 Sophie = Lowest Priced 66/1 and Highest Priced 100/1 Freddie = Lowest Priced 66/1 and Highest Priced 150/1 Some are even bigger with Betfair. My own bets are Bea 3pts @ 7/1 Stan James Rodrigo 1pt @ 50/1 Paddy Power Hira 3pts @ 9/2 Stan James I just think for some reason that the front two could just have more supporters (especially within the gay communities) than the 3 mentioned above.

Re: Big Brother..... Just come on this thread to post about Hira and see you guys already have posted about it, really who is going to save her? Lisa and David will have there fans and will get votes but who will save Hira? :unsure For once the prices are wrong imo. 6.2 on betfair currently :loon

Re: Big Brother..... The poor girl spent 5 hours trying to find a key in a massive cake last night.....surely that deserves a vote to save her! Good to see Freddie making a fool of himself last night.....surely the public will start to turn against him now that he thinks he's invincible. David or Hira to go

I think Hira should have the least support so I'm liking McG's bet at 5/1 a lot more now.
I was really lucky with the voting change this week, which alowed Hira in. I'd taken some more at 11/1, but passed on the 25/1, when Bea & David were having their big row. :wall Layed it off now just over 4/1 to lock in a profit, but surprised to see that Bea is now a slight favourite to go. Could be any of the 4 at the head of the eviction betting, as I don't think any of them have a chance of being the overall winner.

Re: Big Brother..... pretty sure Bea would go if it was a normal vote, she seems very sneaky imo and always trying to backtrack when she realises shes slipped up, cant really see past Hira simply cos shes the least interesting so you wouldnt vote to keep her in