** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stratford 22/5/09

Re: Stratford 22/5/09 Horse has great form and has great jumping style but i fancy at least 4 others in this race to do the job,if only had 1 or 2 i liked i might have left this lay but 4 horses stand out for me at good odds and that plus the rest of the field i make this a good lay.:hope

Stratford ~ Friday Ev. Been looking at the handicaps at Stratford tonight and working on some ratings of my own. 610: Work Boy trained by Sue Smith comes out top from Master Cobbler, also think Gleann An Sagart might run well at a big price. Has been money for the top rated and was doing all his best work close home last time at MRsen 740: Deep Pockets is top rated, 14/1 at present, comes out just ahead of Fourpointone, Earcomesannie and Pams Oak, all big prices and all down the bottom of the handicap. 840: Plane Painter and And Whatever Else are joint top rated ahead of Hassanpour and Midas Way. Just testing the ratings out at present, tinkering with a few filters and will be interesting to see if any of the rags run well.

Re: Stratford 22/5/09 19.40 The Gangerman W One of the best horses here with 16/1 now at bookies. The horse has the experience on such distance with several placers on 3m+. The big problem for him is the ground. He prefers a little bit softer. Nigel Twiston-Davies has two horses in the race. The last one he put the one of them for pacemaker and the other with conditional jockey won the race :). Now the conditional will bring some weight down from the horse and i see him with not max then 10.00 odds for the race. We have it 17 at some bookies and around 20-22 at betfair. GL

Re: Stratford 22/5/09 8.10 Hunter's chase Two amazing odds Newbay bob and Cash in hand W Newbay bob finished third in very strong race last time on 33 furlongs not far away from the winner. Has an another third placer, where Cash in hand was second. Both horses are with huge odds and i think both are probable winners. I will not wonder if there will be a death heath between them :)

Re: Stratford 22/5/09 Last bet of the evening Jug of punch W A horse who may strike with big odds. Proved and like the ground. With fighting claimer, who is very light and will be far below the field in this so long hurdle fight :) Going for the big hit of the day, after missing my BBOTD

Re: Stratford ~ Friday Ev.

Been looking at the handicaps at Stratford tonight and working on some ratings of my own. 610: Work Boy(Fell) trained by Sue Smith comes out top from Master Cobbler (3rd 16/1), also think Gleann An Sagart (Won 9/1) might run well at a big price. Has been money for the top rated and was doing all his best work close home last time at MRsen 740: Deep Pockets is top rated, 14/1 at present,(2nd 11/2) comes out just ahead of Fourpointone, Earcomesannie and Pams Oak, all big prices and all down the bottom of the handicap. 840: Plane Painter (2nd 5/1) and And Whatever Else are joint top rated ahead of Hassanpour and Midas Way(3rd 17/2). Just testing the ratings out at present, tinkering with a few filters and will be interesting to see if any of the rags run well.
Quite satisfied on the whole. Will work on the ratings.