** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup » May 07

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 I'm going to go with Werder to qualify here, I really like the 3,2 odds. and considering that they are only interested in 2 competitions at the moment (Uefa and German Cup) I think they will have a very motivated team today. There is great value in the odd that is why I'm going to go with a small stake on it

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 Shakhtar v Dynamo Very hard match to call.Dynamo has nothing to loose now as Shakhtar scored away goal.So i expect Dynamo to play attacking football.Don't think Shakhtar will rush for a goal.Shakhtar's players are more experienced and they know how to get positive result.I think Chygrynskiy will play personaly against Milevskiy,while Bangoura doesn't impress me much anyway.Standarts by Aliev could be dengerous.Luchesku didn't loose to Semin in Ukraine yet.Shakhtar always strong at home and if brazilians will be in a good mood then Dynamo will be in trouble. Team news... Shakhtar: No injured players.Kucher suspended Dynamo: Romanchuk,Diakate,Kravec,Gusev,Mihalik,Shackih are injured and won't play. Teams will probably play with same squads as last time. My bets are: Shakhtar to win 11/10 Shakhtar To Qualify 8/15 Fernandinho anytime scorer 16/5 Jadson anytime scorer 11/4 Shakhtar to score at 1st half - evens Shakhtar to score 2 or more goals 5/4 over 2.5 6/5 All bets placed with Paddy Power GL :hope I may be well wrong,you just never know...

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07

I'm going to go with Werder to qualify here, I really like the 3,2 odds. and considering that they are only interested in 2 competitions at the moment (Uefa and German Cup) I think they will have a very motivated team today. There is great value in the odd that is why I'm going to go with a small stake on it
Yeah definetely that would be a good bet. Bremen rested players like Diego and so on last weekend (media observed them playing football with friends.. - Bremen officially anounced that Diego, özil and so on are injured and therefore not playing against Köln..). They are capable of scoring two, even though it is away. Compared to league matches they have no problems in UefaCup to play awayfrom home. Best of luck with your pick, it seems to be one of the rare value bets in this match ;)

Shakhtar v Dynamo Very hard match to call.Dynamo has nothing to loose now as Shakhtar scored away goal.So i expect Dynamo to play attacking football.Don't think Shakhtar will rush for a goal.Shakhtar's players are more experienced and they know how to get positive result.I think Chygrynskiy will play personaly against Milevskiy,while Bangoura doesn't impress me much anyway.Standarts by Aliev could be dengerous.Luchesku didn't loose to Semin in Ukraine yet.Shakhtar always strong at home and if brazilians will be in a good mood then Dynamo will be in trouble. Team news... Shakhtar: No injured players.Kucher suspended Dynamo: Romanchuk,Diakate,Kravec,Gusev,Mihalik,Shackih are injured and won't play. Teams will probably play with same squads as last time. My bets are: Shakhtar to win 11/10 Shakhtar To Qualify 8/15 Fernandinho anytime scorer 16/5 Jadson anytime scorer 11/4 Shakhtar to score at 1st half - evens Shakhtar to score 2 or more goals 5/4 over 2.5 6/5 All bets placed with Paddy Power GL :hope I may be well wrong,you just never know...
Which players from Dinamo that won't play are from first 11?Thanks

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 got shaktar and hamburg on the double here, shaktar got the away goal at kiev a week or 2 ago, and that will mean kiev have to press when shaktar are allowed space and time they will punish u just ask barcelona :P, fernandinho and jadson are 2 quality players so i cnt see past a 1-0 maybe 2-0 to shaktar. the other game is harder to call but i see hamburg scraping a win here, werder are atrocious away from home and i kno ppl say its different in the uefa cup but seeing as there playing in germany against another german club surely it becomes a normal away game.....hamburg have great home form and an outstanding player in ivica olic, diego is my only worry he can turn a game on its head, ive gone for shaktar and hamburg to win and a seperate bet on diego to score anytime!

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 Shaktar Donetsk (2.15 @ centrebet) With the tie poised at 1-1 and Shaktar of the all important away goal, then Kiev are the team that will need to attack in order to win this game. As such this should leave holes in their defence and give Shaktar the opportunity to hit them on the counter attack. They have shown that they are very strong at home have won all of their last 5 games and have not conceded a goal in all competitions, including beating both Marseille and CSKA Moscow 2-0. They face their Ukrainian rival who have not been their best on the road and drew with PSV 0-0 and lost to Metalist 3-2 in their last 2 away games in this competition. They did beat Kiev 1-0 at home back in November in the Ukrainian league so look to them to repeat this to send them into the final. Hamburg (2.50 @ centrebet) Hamburg lead 1-0 after the first leg and with that away goal, they can afford to sit back and wait for Bremen to come at them. They have the likes of Olic up front with his speed to take advantage of swift counter attacks to knock them out, as well as his partner Petric is expected to play. Werder will seek to play a more offensive game from the start, which will play right into the hands of Hamburg, who know this will be the likely way the game is played. They have won 2 and drawn 1 of their last 3 Bundesliga games at home while Bremen have drawn 1 and lost 2 of their last 3 away games in the Bundesliga. Also Hamburg beat them 2-1 at home in a league match so they have the form on the board when it comes to these two teams. Like the look of Jol leading this team to vicotry over their German rivals who are not as string as they used to be

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 Hi guys, Looking for some advice from some of our German friends on the forum... Can anyone advise me about the liklehood of the Hamburg - Werder Bremen game going over 2.5...? Personally I would like Werder to win as I have always had a soft spot for them, but given their away form and Hamburgs great home form I dunno if I can see them winning this one....so was looking to the overs market..? Cheers fellas

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 Hamburg to qualify : Betandwin 1.4 With the 1:0 win of the the first leg in back, the HSV can await. Bremen make way for counterattacks, because the must score. With the great attacker in person of Olic, Trochowski, Pitroipa or with Petric after injury the HSV haves a good chance to score against Bremen. The long years without a chance to win a title, probably the losing of the championship in Germany and the retirement by Werder in the german DFB Cup are further reasons why Hamburg should reach the final today. Josh Holloway now also in sports-punter.com! In person of: NDMaster ;) Good luck today!

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 kiev are top of the ukraine league by some way from shakthar and need to win to progress so i cant understand why they are outsiders. hamburg i expect to win comfortably. very strong at home and made man city look piss poor the other week. i'll have to have a good luck at the team news and home and away records and head to heads for the ukriane match but i quietly fancy the draw.

kiev are top of the ukraine league by some way from shakthar and need to win to progress so i cant understand why they are outsiders.
Shakhtar have recorded three wins and a draw with Semin's Dynamo side – the only defeat coming on penalties in a friendly tournament in Israel in January 2008 Shaktar, who have won all three of their home games in the UEFA Cup this term, scoring six times and not leaking a single goal at their RSC Olympiyskiy Stadium Have backed Shaktar 0 & - 0.5 @ 1.90 Very strong home team, and with Dynamo having to actually attack and not try to just bully Shaktar's south american starlets this could leave space for the more talented Shaktar players to exploit and could see a 2-0 home win here.

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 Shakhtar

• 30 Andriy Pyatov
  • 3 Tomáš Hübschman
  • 7 Fernandinho
  • 8 Jadson
  • 11 Ilsinho
  • 17 Luiz Adriano
  • 19 Olexiy Gai
  • 26 Răzvan Raţ
  • 27 Dmytro Chygrynskiy
  • 32 Mykola Ischenko
  • 33 Darijo Srna
Substitutes
  • 12 Rustam Khudzhamov
  • 4 Igor Duljaj
  • 10 Yevgen Seleznov
  • 18 Mariusz Lewandowski
  • 21 Olexandr Gladkiy
  • 22 Willian
  • 36 Olexandr Chyzhov

Coach Mircea Lucescu Dynamo Kyiv

• 31 Stanislav Bogush
  • 3 Betão
  • 5 Ognjen Vukojević
  • 6 Goran Sabljić
  • 8 Olexandr Aliyev
  • 10 Ismaël Bangoura
  • 11 Roman Eremenko
  • 25 Artem Milevskiy
  • 30 Badr El Kaddouri
  • 36 MiloÅ¡ Ninković
  • 37 Ayila Yussuf
Substitutes
  • 1 Olexandr Shovkovskiy
  • 4 Tiberiu Ghioane
  • 7 Carlos Corrêa
  • 18 Serhiy Kravchenko
  • 26 Andriy Nesmachniy
  • 49 Roman Zozulya
  • 70 Andriy Yarmolenko

Coach Yuri Semin

Referee
Olegário Benquerença (POR)
Lets hope for a good match, I am on Shakhtar :hope:hope

Shakhtar have recorded three wins and a draw with Semin's Dynamo side – the only defeat coming on penalties in a friendly tournament in Israel in January 2008 Shaktar, who have won all three of their home games in the UEFA Cup this term, scoring six times and not leaking a single goal at their RSC Olympiyskiy Stadium Have backed Shaktar 0 & - 0.5 @ 1.90 Very strong home team, and with Dynamo having to actually attack and not try to just bully Shaktar's south american starlets this could leave space for the more talented Shaktar players to exploit and could see a 2-0 home win here.
That'll do me! And that 20/1 on Shaktar to win the Uefa Cup Ante-post e/w is looking better and better :nana:beer

Re: UEFA Cup » May 07 My bets are: Shakhtar to win 11/10 :) Shakhtar To Qualify 8/15 :) Fernandinho anytime scorer 16/5 :$ Jadson anytime scorer 11/4 :tongue2 Shakhtar to score at 1st half - evens :) Shakhtar to score 2 or more goals 5/4 :) over 2.5 6/5 :) All bets placed with Paddy Power 2-1 FT :nana 6 out of 7 bets won for me :dude :beer:beer:beer

Hi guys, Looking for some advice from some of our German friends on the forum... Can anyone advise me about the liklehood of the Hamburg - Werder Bremen game going over 2.5...? Personally I would like Werder to win as I have always had a soft spot for them, but given their away form and Hamburgs great home form I dunno if I can see them winning this one....so was looking to the overs market..? Cheers fellas
Always go with your own opinon :tongue2