Level staking +1

Hooloovoo

Re: Level staking +1

Well done Hooloovoo :) I take it you are seeing the advantages of placing the bet in-play! and the disadvantages with just missing a goal, lol :)
Yes, you get better odds, but i am under the impression that a typical 1.07 odds don't start to really drift until 25-30 minutes into a match.
hi any game u placing on now?
Hi, nothing at the moment, there will be later tonight

Re: Level staking +1 Will probably have a go at the following matches tonight: Strasbourg, Newcastle and Norwich If anyone is 0-0 after 15 minutes that is..... ;) Seem to be great value in Strasbourg - Metz match.... I had a punt at over 3.5 @ 4.50 (not a part of this gh of course!)

Re: Level staking +1 Maybe i shouldn't have this thread at all....? It's not a GH in a real sense, since it's level staking. And there's no clear cut "system" behind my selections, so it can't be in S&S. In fact, all i wanted to prove to myself is that i can make longterm profit backing +1.... Therefore it should not be of any interest to anyone since it's just really my bets and nothing more.... Will have to think about this :unsure

Glory Hunters Forum RULES The purpose of this forum is to allow members to run Glory Hunts, there is no specific definition of what a Glory Hunt is, it is simply a betting system and how it works could be anything. The rules have been kept to an absolute minimum. In other Forums on Punters Lounge posters are required to give information such as reasoning behind a bet. Here you give as much or as little as you want as long as you stick to the rules.
As you see, there is no specific requirements for a Glory Hunt; therefore, as long as you feel comfortable visitors of forum to see your tips, it belongs here; those who don't have interest will not read it, the others will keep an eye upon it, and that's all story... Just keep going, and good luck! :ok

As you see, there is no specific requirements for a Glory Hunt; therefore, as long as you feel comfortable visitors of forum to see your tips, it belongs here; those who don't have interest will not read it, the others will keep an eye upon it, and that's all story... Just keep going, and good luck! :ok
Thanks for the encouragement froment...! :) I'll keep posting then.... :tongue2

Maybe i shouldn't have this thread at all....? It's not a GH in a real sense, since it's level staking. And there's no clear cut "system" behind my selections, so it can't be in S&S. In fact, all i wanted to prove to myself is that i can make longterm profit backing +1.... Therefore it should not be of any interest to anyone since it's just really my bets and nothing more.... Will have to think about this :unsure
It would be nice to see someone making a profit doing this, would make a change thats for sure! :ok Add a target and there is your glory hunt....

Re: Level staking +1 Well, both Strasbourg and Newcastle drew 0-0, only Reading scored among the 6 teams.... :wall My "plan" was to get enough small wins to cover a loss and some more.... But two losses put me really behind. I won't continue this, perhaps some other time :sad