Monday 30th Paradise Poker Added value

Burnley Joe

http://www.bluffeurope.com/cardgang/ Bluff Europe has partnered up with ParadisePoker.com to offer you a €1 tournament with over €1,200 of Las Vegas satellite entries added to the prizepool. In addition to their share of the prizepool, the top 25 will win the following satellite packages added by ParadisePoker: » 1st & 2nd: €300+20 satellite entry to the €10,500 Vegas Satellite. » 3rd -5th: €100+10 entry to the €3,500 Vegas Satellite. » 6th – 25th: €11+1 Super Satellite entries to the €100+10, €3,500 Vegas Satellite. Secure yourself a €10,500 trip to Las Vegas this June for only €1. The tournament kicks off on Monday 30th March at 20:00 GMT - Good Luck!!

Re: Monday 30th Paradise Poker Added value Just realised it's on the 26th April, which is the day i get back from my brother's wedding in italy:eek, think i land about 2, tourney doesn't start to 7.30 though, still i will be well knackered:eyes after plenty of :beer:beer