** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Willhill Poker

Sm0k3rZ

Re: Willhill Poker I did one of the freerolls today, I liked the old one, means they will have got rid of some of the tournaments I loved :( Its a bit like BoylePoker as well, actually pretty much the same layout too, so I am guessing they use the same software? Played in a tournie earlier as well but the fields seem a lot bigger now, did well to get 455 chips up to 4000 but went out almost straight after with QA, came up vs KA :(

Re: Willhill Poker Me too having problems with iPoker. I use AOL wireless (talktalk) and I think its a problem with aol pulling a plug when they get busy and causing the iPoker software to fail ("Cannot connect to Poker Server") as it uses some peer-to-peer protocols that aol don't like.... I'm going to give it another month and if it don't improve then possibly throw aol out even though I've been with them for more than 10 years and generally quite happy with connectivity etc.

Re: Willhill Poker As i have said to Hen if you are on wireless, i find it best to come right out of my AOL then log in - seems to work better this way for me anyway, once up and running i then log back into my AOL and dont seem to have problems. BTW is it my upload or is there no LOG IN button on the new software ?

Re: Willhill Poker

As i have said to Hen if you are on wireless, i find it best to come right out of my AOL then log in - seems to work better this way for me anyway, once up and running i then log back into my AOL and dont seem to have problems. BTW is it my upload or is there no LOG IN button on the new software ?
Tried all that - still no joy, occasionally able to log in but then it dumps me mid game on a regular basis, even tried shutting down firewall in router and that gave no joy. Have sent betfred an email to see if they can clarify issue.

Tried all that - still no joy' date=' occasionally able to log in but then it dumps me mid game on a regular basis, even tried shutting down firewall in router and that gave no joy. Have sent betfred an email to see if they can clarify issue.[/quote'] Must admit the game at 7 was throwing me out all the time, might be the volume playing but was really starting to pi$$ me off what ever i did, especially when i see i had KK twice and AA once only for it to time out :@:@ Its just the i-poker network in generall across all there sites

Just go to scheduled tournaments, you will see them there, one starting 3mins Trying sorting the filter out.
I must be suffering from an attack of terminal thickness. :sad I've switched all filters off, still can't see the hourly $100 freerolls. Could you post a screenshot of them please RIVRD?

Re: Willhill Poker Raging at this, like others have said I loved the Crypto software. That was the best thing about WilliamHill, the software when playing was so much quicker and crisper than other sites and the main lobby was very simple and easy to navigate. I hate this style, all other poker-rooms have the same, very hard to find a tournament you actually like and lots more mtt's than stt's. My usual £3.60 buy-in ($5) is now filled with turbo versions and short or large stacked. Playing a normal 1500 stack just now but not enjoying it tbh, think I will boycott WH after years of service. Had to change my username aswell which is another inconvenience as I had built up a very good profit on sharkscope and now have to start a fresh. What other sites use Cryptologic, I think I'll move there.