** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

CL - Tuesday 10th of March

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL - Tuesday 10th of March @ blackcrow. I myself don't think you are a "mug punter", nor think it is really important how many lines or how intensively a pick or preview of a match is written. There is not smth like rules of writing pick previews to be a good punter. Some like Meatman and McFly show it can work well together. During the years you learn how this business, especially in public forums works. There are many so called Pros and "roman writers" on one hand,some so called forum whores,which write half of a book with all kind of stats and information to suggest another public bet and there are some few sharp betters on the other hand. Good example is this incredible guy Charlie wong here over PL, some others you can find at Asianbookie. Mate, to be honest, I follow your posts permanently and especially in EPL and european matches you seem to hit quite good, well done this round and bol in future :cheers

Re: CL - Tuesday 10th of March

Also wanted to add a note of thanks especially to nicko for displaying that wisdom and experience that comes with age. :cheers
Below the belt:lol To anyone who is 20 and tips me as an Old Fart - it is great to be 20, I was myself long time ago, but how do you know you will ever make it to 45? :loon

Hmmmm...............
.....To be honest its a bit pointless arguing, we can all obviously pick winners and there should be no bad feeling if someone gets it wrong one week. I hope some of you can resolve your issues with each other (it seems you may have) as this particular thread that had plenty of good selections has just been made into a farce, we are all here for one thing.... ...to be winners. :ok

.....To be honest its a bit pointless arguing, we can all obviously pick winners and there should be no bad feeling if someone gets it wrong one week. I hope some of you can resolve your issues with each other (it seems you may have) as this particular thread that had plenty of good selections has just been made into a farce, we are all here for one thing.... ...to be winners. :ok
Wouldn't call it a farce, rather a harsh exchange of opinions, where everyone had a point and stood for it. Exchange of posts in regard of relations here can not be a farce, but must admit - it took way too long. Many people read this and everyone is having opinions by now. My hope is that none of the people involved wrote here for ages in vain. My hope is that everyone learned something from this thread. And I am sure this forum is becoming a better place when things like this are discussed. I see no nutters here involved, Spooner, but as I know you as a nice guy from your posts in PL, I also hope you didn't mean nutters-nutters :ok

• 4 weeks later...

uefa_champions_league_logo_2_svg.png

Hi to all readers and fans of football. Today is the first matches of 1 / 4 Champions League, and of course I will write about one and another. Villareal - Arsenal 0-0, 1-0 There are two experienced coaches who trains their teams more than 5 years. But for these 5 years, no one has won the league. But the desire and the status of teams, at the moment, it allows you to do one or the other. And the time has come for Villareal to go to the finals last chance and I think they chance that is great. At first on a weekend, wards Manuel Pellegrini lost 3-0 Almería, and this loser led us to believe that they have already thought about the game with Arsenal. I am sure they have merged, and kept all the forces on today's game with Arsenal! Secondly, playing in the Champions League, Villareal has a very good motivation and strong on their field. Over the past 4 years, no one lost a meeting. And thirdly, Villareal with Pellegrini lost only 1 match from 8, playing with the British teams! I can't to imagine, how today will be difficult to Arsenal. The owners of one hundred percent will be configured for combat and to leave the field empty-handed they are don't want. Describe the willingness of the Arsène Wenger's team I can like that. The total without losing a series of Arsenal are 22 matches. In the championship of the case is not bad and almost concreted area in zone of CHampions League on the next season. And all this shows us the new Arsenal, which has no Henry, Reyes, Gleb, Senderos, Flamini and others. Wenger knows how to lose the players, but make the team play better. For that I give a plus to him. But... If you think about reaching Wenger with Arsenal, then immediately realize that the team he is clearly not lucky. Maybe I am wrong, but except for FA Community Shield Arsen nothing won. And it is almost 13 years of coaching at Arsenal! :wall I thought a lot and concluded that both teams today will settle a draw, draw battle zero. And they both do not break, especially Arsenal, because Wenger is well aware and knows how to play submarine and that the disclosure of the rear today, do not. While to the victory of Villareal I do not be surprised. Villareal 1x @ 1.50 Expekt 5/10 Under 2.5 @ 1.57 Betfair 3/10