** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Value at Redkings 6pm $2009 ADDED

The Quiet Man

Just checked my e-mails and found this Dear PLTQM117, To celebrate our new White Label EU License through Ongame and issued in Gibraltar we are adding a massive $2009 to the prize pool of a tournament tonight! Tournament name: WL License 2009 Time: 19:00 CET Buy-in: Just $5+$0.50! RedKings Tournament Lobby This is a huge tournament and is definitely not to be missed. Register NOW! Good luck! The RedKings Team www.RedKings.com Only 83 in with 25 minutes to go! TQM

Re: Value at Redkings 6pm $2009 ADDED Can't find HH on Redkings but got knocked out by the table fish called myzzym.....3 hands previous he had bet $320 into a $60 pot with the rainbow flop Q74 and got reraised all-in by someone holding AQ....he called for the remaining $1150 and showed J4o....he hit the Jack. Took a mental note to get all his chips when I had a decent hand...picked up AA and raised 4 xBB...one caller.....flop comes Q62 rainbow and he raises $350...I reraise all in for $1400 and he calls me with Q8o......no need to know what the River brought!:lol:lol:lol Good luck all still in!:ok Right, on to Bet365:hope TQM p.s......there was already a PL member registered for this tourney before me but for reasons unknown decided not to share it with the Forum:cry

Re: Value at Redkings 6pm $2009 ADDED

Oy Gremlin' date=' what does that BPP stand for at the end of your name? ;) :notworthy[/quote'] I didn't know, so I asked google and wiki.... =========================================== http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPP In complexity theory, BPP is the class of decision problems solvable by a probabilistic Turing machine in polynomial time, with an error probability of at most 1/3 for all instances. The abbreviation BPP refers to Bounded-error, Probabilistic, Polynomial time. If a problem is in BPP, then there is an algorithm for it that is allowed to flip coins and make random decisions. It is guaranteed to run in polynomial time. On any given run of the algorithm, it has a probability of at most 1/3 of giving the wrong answer. That is true, whether the answer is YES or NO.

I didn't know, so I asked google and wiki.... =========================================== http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPP In complexity theory, BPP is the class of decision problems solvable by a probabilistic Turing machine in polynomial time, with an error probability of at most 1/3 for all instances. The abbreviation BPP refers to Bounded-error, Probabilistic, Polynomial time. If a problem is in BPP, then there is an algorithm for it that is allowed to flip coins and make random decisions. It is guaranteed to run in polynomial time. On any given run of the algorithm, it has a probability of at most 1/3 of giving the wrong answer. That is true, whether the answer is YES or NO.
Absolutely correct. wow :lol But at the end of the day, it means you are very good, and worthy of that title. :ok:clap

Good luck all still in!:ok Right, on to Bet365:hope TQM p.s......there was already a PL member registered for this tourney before me but for reasons unknown decided not to share it with the Forum:cry[/quote Anybody interested as to the identity of this member or is it right to say nothing and hope the entry is low?:unsure If I added a poll you would get it! :ok TQM