Uefa Cup 26/2/2009

Keith

Re: Uefa Cup 26/2/2009

They don't.Look at line ups' date='main strikers Milevsky,Bangura and Ninkovich are all out.It's Valencia and their ******* defenders,plus lazy twat Villa can't score :spank[/quote'] THANX FOR THE INFO MY FRIEND....IM COUNTING ON VALENCIA FOR A HUGH RETURN......

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 or more goals in Stuttgart' date=' another 1 or more in Milano, another one in Hull, more goals in Second half at WHL, Valencia to win, Udinese to turn the game around - [b']that's all I am asking from now on, to come on good profit after the CL nightmare, not much at all, piece of cake...:lol:lol:lol
Udinese 2-1 :cow Stuttgart Over 2,5 goals :cow AC Milan Over 2,5 goals :cow Spurs 2 goals in Second Half :cow Hull City Over 2,5 goals :cow Valencia 2-1 up :hope:hope:hope Piece of cake!!!!

Re: Uefa Cup 26/2/2009 Wow, bad luck for those who were on Wolfsburg. Zaccardo,Zaccardo,Dzeko,Dzeko,Misimovic were the first five 100% chances. None were used and then stupid foul by Simunek (penalty goal for PSG).. another 2 goals awesome goals from PSG too. Should have been a homewin really.. oh well :\

I'm on CSKA aswell. Much has already been said about this tie, Villa have left their best players at home and the squad thats travelled doesn't look capable of getting a result in Moscow. CSKA are a very strong side, they topped their group with a 100% record and even if Villa were at full strength the home side would still be favourites to progress after a good result and performance at Villa Park. O'Neill has signalled where his priorities lie and Russian sides have a good record in this competition over the years. CSKA Moscow 8/13
:ok Nice shooting Blackcrow and Nicko.

Udinese 2-1 :cow Stuttgart Over 2,5 goals :cow AC Milan Over 2,5 goals :cow Spurs 2 goals in Second Half :cow Hull City Over 2,5 goals :cow Valencia 2-1 up :hope:hope:hope Piece of cake!!!!
Nah, wasn't meant to be the perfect night, but at least recovery tastes good:ok It just struck me that all Russian and Ukrainian teams are through in UEFA, DESPITE THE LACK OF GAMES, I wonder what the combined odds on this before the first leg were...

there is one bet which caught my eye, will be my main bet: Stuttgart - Zenit +0,5 @ 2,04 Pinnacle/188Bet Russians showed first leg they aren't out of form due long winter break and won 2:1 at home. Stuttgart missed many chances, especially Gomez played well but couldn't avoid the defeat. Away goal in first leg means Stuttgart will be through this round with a 1:0 home win, but I think it won't happen. They've some defense problems, their main CF Matthieu Delpierre will be missed massiveley, Arthur Boka (left defender) and Bastürk are also unavailable. Magnin substitute for Boka caught heavy cold and is doubtful. CF Boulahrouz is totally out of form, was even attacked by own goalie in last match!! So it's logical this team has problems to hold a clean sheet atm, showing nice in last Bundesliga matches (3:3, 3:3, 4:2) and also against Zenit last week (1:2). Advocaat on the other side has two important missings due to suspension: Skipper Anatoliy Tymoshchuk and full-back Radek Sirl. Especially the missing of Tymoshchuk is a big blow to Zenit, especially in midfield. We will probably see a defensive St. Petersburg side, which wants to hold a scoreless draw as long as possible, but with Danny and Huszti in their squad Zenit posseses also options with dangerous counterattacks. With all Stuttgart's defensive issues won't be able to beat russian side with just 1:0. I see a clear X2 as an outcome. Gl @ all ;)
same old story every round, bookies still underestimate russian and ukrainian teams :cheers

They don't.Look at line ups' date='main strikers Milevsky,Bangura and Ninkovich are all out.It's Valencia and their ******* defenders,plus lazy twat Villa can't score :spank[/quote'] Well, Kravets played but he's only a kid. I didn't see the game but I expect it was a counter-attack goal because of his pace?