Holy Grail Total Corners

muppet77

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 41 bets +30% yield thanks for the insight valuef, but i'd appreciate it if you didn't put standout games here as it will confuse with my picks from different models. why don't you start your own?

Not really the time to start a thread but will pop into this one with standout games. I put a fair few corner bets up on my website(homepage).
AEK ~ Olympiakos, over 10 @ 2.25
Helsingborgs IF ~ GAIS Goteborg, over 11 @ 2.2
both singles £1 each and double £1 = £3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 41 bets +30% yield Away from pc at mo so results and bank update later. Next bet is one pound bets on patent equals 7 pound total. Ob randers under 10 at 6/5. Djur ifk under 11 at 10/11. Gelfe hamm under 11 at 4/5. All singles. All doubles. One treble.

Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield Not at my home pc at the moment but will update the results when i can. Due to the latest results the fixed odds stats are: bets 86 and yield 28%!! So i am really pleased. :-)

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield Just out of interest does any one follow the new fixed odds selections or the old spread picks? I wondered how many people look in. (i am definitely not thinking of selling charging or setting up a website! I would rather do it here and get feedback and ideas) who follows and who puts bunse down ?

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield Mate, got lost with it all when you started doing lucky 15's an all that mularky. Was better when it was pre June format - straight forward for me!! Was using the 10p stakes as advised and took initial £20 to £30 in a short space of time, so if it went to the same format I'd be back in again! Also happy to help out on the techy side if need be. Promising system tho :clap

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield Hello mate,first off this is excellent.I have just been through the whole thread and am very impressed by results and the work you put in.Anyway as i was thinking about opening an account for spread betting you changed.All i would say is, please keep the thread going and would it not be better to do a yankee rather than lucky 15 as the return for a single isnt worth it for the stake unless you are getting a bonus.

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield Thanks for the kind words guys. To clarify there are two systems running here. Firstly my spread system is still going. Secondly is the new fixed odds which involves multiples. What is confusing about the new multiples alehouse? Is it the columns or what? Both systems are separate and un related. What type of bet is a yankee? If i only fine 3 picks then i go patent. If 4 i go lucky15 etc to cover all possible multiples. Thanks for the feedback.

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield

Thanks for the kind words guys. To clarify there are two systems running here. Firstly my spread system is still going. Secondly is the new fixed odds which involves multiples. What is confusing about the new multiples alehouse? Is it the columns or what? Both systems are separate and un related. What type of bet is a yankee? If i only fine 3 picks then i go patent. If 4 i go lucky15 etc to cover all possible multiples. Thanks for the feedback.
This ;) very clear know what stake and under/over

spread

stake per

home

away

corners

bet

corner

Wigan

ManUnited

u

Inter

Bari

u

Hearts

Rangers

o

This :spank not sure what, where or how to place - me being thick probably!!
£1 lucky 15 = £15 all sunday games
SONDERJYSKE ~ FC NORDSJALLAND, under 10 @ 2.1
Levadeiakos ~ Kavala, over 10 @ 2.25
Gamba Osaka ~ Nagoya Grampus, over 10 @ 2.2
Kawasaki Frontale ~ Montedio Yamagata, under 10 @ 1.83

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 41 bets +30% yield

SONDERJYSKE ~ FC NORDSJALLAND, under 10 @ 2.1 :eyes
Levadeiakos ~ Kavala, over 10 @ 2.25 ;)
Gamba Osaka ~ Nagoya Grampus, over 10 @ 2.2 ;)
Kawasaki Frontale ~ Montedio Yamagata, under 10 @ 1.83 ;)
PROFIT £13.47

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 41 bets +30% yield

AEK ~ Olympiakos, over 10 @ 2.25 VOID - FOREST WILDFIRES
Helsingborgs IF ~ GAIS Goteborg, over 11 @ 2.2 ;)
both singles £1 each and double £1 = £3 PROFIT £2.40 (settled as two singles)

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield Ob randers under 10 at 6/5. ;) Djur ifk under 11 at 10/11. :eyes Gelfe hamm under 11 at 4/5. :eyes All singles. All doubles. One treble. LOSS £5.80 gutted as i typed the wrong team here - no after crying so i'll take the loss.

Vitesse ~ Den Haag, under 10 @ 2;)
Crewe ~ Hereford, under 12 @ 1.83 :eyes
Cheltenham ~ Bradford, under 12 @ 1.9 :eyes
AGF ~ SILKEBORG, under 10 @ 2.2 ;)
£1 lucky15 = £15 staked LOSS £6.40

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield Right i am back at home pc. The bet results are correct but the profits and losses are not. I will update later this evening with an overview so please ignore for moment. I am just spring cleaning and working out what needs updating.

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield ok, everything up to date now and i think all stats are correct. here is the latest for the fixed odds system. FIXED ODDS ACCUMULATOR SYSTEM

bets: 90

teams: 31

wins: 19

strike: 61%

profit: £20.16

staked: £90

yield: +22%

(if played as £1 singles)

profit: £8.07

staked: £31

yield: +26% so at the moment by taking the singles out of the patents and lucky15s and making yankee bets, the yield would actually drop!

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 127 bets +28% yield, fixed odds = 86 bets +28% yield

SPREAD SYSTEM

these bets

DOMESTIC

CL+UEFA

ALL

bets

33.3%

50.0%

50.0%

50.0%

wins

0.0%

4.3%

0.0%

3.8%

level

66.7%

45.7%

50.0%

46.2%

losses

staked

-51%

25%

37%

27%

yield

profit

SPREAD SYSTEM

spread

stake per

date

home

away

corners

bet

corner

corners

profit

22/8/09

Wigan

ManUnited

u

23/8/09

Inter

Bari

u

23/8/09

Hearts

Rangers

o

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 130 bets +27% yield, fixed odds = 90 bets +22% yield :ok Cheers Muppet. I want to up the stakes from 10p to £1 so whats the way to calculate the liability for the selections? Assuming I need to up the available funds in the account?

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 130 bets +27% yield, fixed odds = 90 bets +22% yield Cheers bud. If you have a stop loss account (check your settings) then your max profit loss is ten corners. So if i suggest a 1 point bet that equates to ten quid on your scale. If i suggest a 5 point bet that equates to a 50 max loss or win.

Also happy to help out on the techy side if need be.
A1ehouse, would you be able to write a macro to open up up football-data website, and paste the date, team names and corner counts into a spread sheet for a number of leagues? i would want it pasted starting in the same cell each time, so as the results grow the list is pasted in for eg a5000 every time so fixtures before are not erased? this would save me opening up the website etc etc ?

Mate' date=' got lost with it all when you started doing lucky 15's an all that mularky. Was better when it was pre June format - straight forward for me!! Was using the 10p stakes as advised and took initial £20 to £30 in a short space of time, so if it went to the same format I'd be back in again! [/quote'] how about this format a1ehouse? is this clear enough for you?

FIXED ODDS SYSTEM

A

team aaaa vs team bbb, over 10 corners @ 2.2

B

team ccc vs team ddd, over 10 corners @ 2.3

C

team eee vs team fff under 10 corners @ 2

D

team ggg vs team hhh under 10 corners @ 2

select 'lucky 15' option in multiples section

bet £1 on each single of A, B, C and D = £4

bet £1 on each double: AB, AC, AD, BC, BD, CD = £6

bet £1 on each treble: ABC, ABD, BCD, ACD = £4

bet £1 on the 4 fold: ABCD =£1

total staked = £4+£6+£4+£1 = £15

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 130 bets +27% yield, fixed odds = 90 bets +22% yield

SPREAD SYSTEM

these bets

CL+UEFA

DOMESTIC

BOTH

bets

0.0%

46.7%

50.0%

49.6%

wins

0.0%

0.0%

4.3%

3.8%

level

100.0%

53.3%

45.7%

46.6%

losses

staked

-100%

14%

25%

23%

yield

profit

SPREAD SYSTEM

spread

stake per

date

home

away

corners

bet

corner

corners

profit

22/8/09

Arsenal

Celtic

o

BOOM! that hurt!

A1ehouse, would you be able to write a macro to open up up football-data website, and paste the date, team names and corner counts into a spread sheet for a number of leagues? i would want it pasted starting in the same cell each time, so as the results grow the list is pasted in for eg a5000 every time so fixtures before are not erased? this would save me opening up the website etc etc ?
Sure - I can take a look, pm if you don't want the details all over here. Better format too! :ok

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 131 bets +23% yield, fixed odds = 90 bets +22% yield Sounds good. How will this work? Could you write some code that i can just tweak : the various league, the starting cell destination. All i want is date, team, team, corner, corner.

Re: Total Corners: spreads = 131 bets +23% yield, fixed odds = 90 bets +22% yield However you want, will need to make sure I can pull the data first. Would need the URLs etc and how you want it presenting, or I can dump into a csv and you work your magic from them.