10 to follow - Add your 2 bonus horses reminder (deadline Friday 6pm) !!!

mowgli77

Re: 10 to follow - Add your 2 bonus horses reminder (deadline Friday 6pm) !!! This has been a right xxxx to decide. It is a shame Blazing Bailey (in my original list) does not look up to winning the Stayers Hurdle this year. And Noland is injured so really need something for the Ryanair. Would've liked one for the Grand National. Can I go for three? Will I go for: Punchestowns / Rambling Minster or Punchestowns / Our Vic or Our Vic / Rambling Minster AHHHHHHHH! Can't make up my mind! Going forrrr............................... Punchestowns / Our Vic

Re: 10 to follow - Add your 2 bonus horses reminder (deadline Friday 6pm) !!! Tipster5000, included Binocular as you had already posted before deadline and it has not scored any more points since. Table updated with bonus horses. The following did not add any bonus horses: Socky1 Woodysway Runadrum jcosgrove peteg40 Kasbah Bliss, Voy Por Ustedes and Binocular were very popular, Mileni took the gamble and added Denman. The bonus races will change a few things with so many extra points on offer. Cheltenham now just over a week away, can't wait. :nana