** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3000 FOR Mr Ap McCoy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 3000 FOR Mr Ap McCoy Tomorrow at Sandown. 3:10 - Afrad, Now a Non Runner 3:45 - Eric's Charm RPF 11/2 4:20 - Good Company RPF 4/1 Couple of decent chances but for me others are preferred in those races. FONTWELL SUNDAY Quite signifcant he rides here, as Punchestown hosts a very good meeting with a couple of Grade 2's and The National Trial. 2:10 - Burton Point RPF 11/10F 4:10 - Blue Teal No RPF yet, but has to be respected in this company. For me, he can win both these races, particularly the first aboard Nicky Henderson's unbeaten horse (2/2)

Re: 3000 FOR Mr Ap McCoy There seems to be some god against Mccoy getting 3000. IMO, he should be right up there in the nominations for Sports Personality. Unfortunately, its unlikely, but the guy is an absolute legend and a genius in the saddle. Top Cat's point above is so so true. It will be just like another day to him. he seems so down to earth, that he will be trying just as hard to get 3001 as he seems to giv 110% in every single race he rides in.

Re: 3000 FOR Mr Ap McCoy I put a few words now and again on ch-4 teletext page 576 i think, i sent one in on fri the 6th feb saying AP was a legend, a guy called Ben from Leicester came back today saying you have to be dead to be a legend, ha ha lol, made me laugh, this is a quote from wiktionary -

1. Any person of extraordinary accomplishment.
    Michael Jordan stands as a legend in basketball.

Re: 3000 FOR Mr Ap McCoy

I put a few words now and again on ch-4 teletext page 576 i think' date= i sent one in on fri the 6th feb saying AP was a legend, a guy called Ben from Leicester came back today saying you have to be dead to be a legend, ha ha lol, made me laugh, this is a quote from wiktionary -
  1. Any person of extraordinary accomplishment.
    Michael Jordan stands as a legend in basketball.

Ben from Leicester is a d!ck clearly.

did anyone see the morning line where big mack was asking AP if he'd do celebrity jungle etc... bit of a cringeworthy/awkward moment.
Yeah saw that myself! very awkward!!! I also took the Strawberry tip given in the charity bets, got it at 8-1.

"I'm not that desperate Mac" Brilliant Answer :clap
HA HA LOL big mac gets it oh so wrong at times, he is still good for the punter as he asks things other people would not, you do need people like that, hes better on your side than against.