** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter)

Wow some atmosphere at the Gonzo/Gasquet match:loon:loon:loon Gonzalez somehow got the 3rd set on a tiebreak, fancy Richie to bottle it like he did against Murray at Wimbledon:hope:tongue2
Intensity I know you are not a superman in betting but Santoro upset twice Garcia Lopez and all other ATP bets are great. I don't bet on WTA but you got great bets on that to. Bartoli the latest was over 4.00, very nice again but I won't start betting WTA anyway. I like ATP more. I never carea about those womens.

whatever one likes m8 :loon anyway, what's the story with no virtual replay when Berdych asked in his first service gem in 4th set?
The shadows interfered with the technology and so they couldn't get an accurate replay, or so the commentators over here said.

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter) Ok, forget about Berdych - Federer now. I had Berdych to win in-play @6.00 so I'm dissapointed now. I know Djoko can't be relied upon and Baggy have been focused so far but Djoko have been unfocused. I know I'll be a hard match for Baggy but he's convinced to win probably. Djoko have improved but he almost had a tie-break first game with Stoppini. Still I don't think Djoko is like last season. 3.50 Baggy @centrebet

Intensity I know you are not a superman in betting but Santoro upset twice Garcia Lopez and all other ATP bets are great. I don't bet on WTA but you got great bets on that to. Bartoli the latest was over 4.00, very nice again but I won't start betting WTA anyway. I like ATP more. I never carea about those womens.
Cheers mate:ok

Federer! 'nuff said :eek
heard of a betting scandal s.williams and federer are both going to clean up this open.. Djokovic went down with food poisoning leaving the weakest opponent for fed to face to make the final.. s.williams was on her way out . til food poisoning for azarenka stopped that fall out. Djokovic asked for a night game - got a day game.. ill have a look @ s.williams & fed. i still like Verdasco :)