** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter)

I forgot someone mentioned Tsonga is a slow starter. Tsonga - Ljubicic 3-1? Not impossible for Ljubicic to win a set :(
Ljubicic wouldnt win a game if the opposition had a blindfold on. hes a pure dud lol. i told you tsonga slow starter.. but no way will he drop a set to Ljubicic.. out and out dud. TSONGA 3-0 6-1 6-2 6-2

Ljubicic wouldnt win a game if the opposition had a blindfold on. hes a pure dud lol. i told you tsonga slow starter.. but no way will he drop a set to Ljubicic.. out and out dud. TSONGA 3-0 6-1 6-2 6-2
shattered my own opinion, with another slow start. thanks tsonga for losing me money . :P meh

I'm outraged by this f***king Ljubicic. Go to hell croatian mate ! Bet a lot of money on Tsonga 1.72 to win whole match. Allez JW
1.72? to win the match? you and me both are outraged, im ready to go for a walk to melbourne park if he loses.. omg if he doesnt break here.. 3 bps , 1 left seriously. !!!! LJUBICIC SAVES 3 FUKEN BREAK POINTS! #@)(@()##@(()#@!

1.72? to win the match? you and me both are outraged, im ready to go for a walk to melbourne park if he loses.. omg if he doesnt break here.. 3 bps , 1 left seriously. !!!! LJUBICIC SAVES 3 FUKEN BREAK POINTS! #@)(@()##@(()#@!
That was a nailbiter.. Tsonga suddenly turned with two straight breakpoints and prevailed. Now let's see if Tsonga starts playing better.

Re: Go Tsonga///

Tsonga will pick it up, momentums changed. no1 here in melbourne likes ljubibic. atleast not me. =] CMON TSONGA. . .
Let's remember when Tsonga meets some player kind of in-form that he might lose a set. Even if Tsonga meet a player not in-form he starts by losing 2 games like against Juan Monaco. Tsonga going for 3-1

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter) Gulbis catched the momentum and is fighting his way back into the match. I think the fact, that Andreev has weaker nerves will tell the world. I will go with Ernests for 4 set. And Tsonga. I would be almost bankrupt if he lost the match. But the logique prevailed and JW is through.

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter) So far Blake have made 5 double-faults and 18 unforced errors. I'm not impressed. He also got problems when Chaunac serves. Chaunac even steals some points when Blake has serve and force Blake to deuce in his own freakin serve. Blake will play either Andreev or Gulbis. If Blake play Andreev he's 5-0 head-to-head and 4-0 on hard. If Blake play Gulbis which I prefer Gulbis are 2-0 head-to-head and he won both meetings last season. Gulbis won 3-1 in Paris, Roland Garros GS and 2-1 on hard in Cincinnati MS ATP.

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter) After seeing Soderling throw the game away yesterday and cost me money, it seems Andreev is going to do the same today :wall :wall New tactic for tonight, decide who I fancy... wait until they win the first set... then back their opponent at longer odds!! :sad

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter) Gulbis is real good. I'm really happy if he wins against Andreev and play Blake. News about Blake: The winner is Blake by 6-3 6-2 6-3 but the last game Chaunac won and his eight game he had own serve and Blake had 5 matchballs in that game, deuce and Chaunac managed to break 5 times to take the game finally. Quite bad by Blake to lose eight games to a player ranked 253 when he is ranked 10 himself. When seeing how bad Blake is and considering the h2h stats Blake - Gulbis 0-2 I was hoping he takes Andreev now but last set has started well for Andreev. Should be a very good price on Gulbis v Blake if it happens.

I was on Andreev myself but now it's go Gulbis. I hate Blake and Gulbis will kick his ass!
Andreev WTF Gulbis threw that away momentum was with him and was a break up at 4-2 and lost 6-4 final set. Needed Gulbis to complete my 4-fold. UNREAL !

idiot gulbis :(.. future bet well n truely gone. for tomoz good multi =- Baggy + Ponting Over 12.5 Runs + Roddick. Should win . $2.30 Pay out.
I don't understand why you call Gulbis idiot ? We all know Gulbis is inconsistent. That's why I put a bet on 4 set and not on whole match. Both guys Andreev and Gulbis are inconsistent. So the best bet was over 40.5 games for example. If he were an idiot he would lose in straight sets, not in five. The guy showed will, winning 3 and 4 set. Gulbis is my favourite player, but I still think the reason of lose lay in us, not in players. Both Andreev and Gulbis are mentally fragile. Who will win or lose depends from momentum. There consistent guys like: Murray, Roddick, Nadal or Ferrer. There are inconsistent: Gulbis, Andreev, Davydenko or Gasquet. We shall be aware of it.

I don't understand why you call Gulbis idiot ? We all know Gulbis is inconsistent. That's why I put a bet on 4 set and not on whole match. Both guys Andreev and Gulbis are inconsistent. So the best bet was over 40.5 games for example. If he were an idiot he would lose in straight sets' date= not in five.
Over 39.5, and yes it was:dude

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter) Haha, I like this Santoro guy.. Did you know Fabrice Santoro and Arnaud Clement played the longest match ever in french open 2004 over 6 hours? Santoro wont force Roddick into 5 sets but he can take at least one I think like the last one Malisse did. In-play bet365, Santoro to win next set or maybe play 3-1 Roddick.

5.50 for Santoro to win set 2.
I feel real stupid now.. Roddick - Santoro aces: 11-3 Roddick on hard court sometimes like a machine like now. When Roddick is on hard court and his serving works nothing can stop him to win his serve.

Re: Australian Open 2009 - chat thread, (in-play comments and banter) hello red impact about tsonga, yes he is not a player of 2008 he is lacking confidence, i noticed yesterday that many of his choices are wrong, and not perfect timing fix...he cant beat big opponents with game like this Djokovic today: mediocre performance, nothing impressive, but djoko is something different than tsonga, he may rise his game, i am not sure though

guys' date=' i heard that the race points system has changed this year...does anybody knows how they count the points for the atp race?[/quote'] I don't know mate, but I think ATP race points is not such big factor that determines players performances. ATP ranking is much more important. Wawrinka will beat Berdych, his body language is much better, czech can do nothing i longer rallies. So Wawrinka 1.72 whole match.