** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January/February

voiceofjoe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January

AG could you send me the password please ..... :nana :nana:nana:nana(these are included at the request of my 2yr old daughter Niamh who loves the dancing nana!!! .... and the "coffee" .......:beer:beer .... bless her :rollin.
I shall think of this as coffee from now on :beer

YOU SLEEP????:loon:loon:loon
Lol, about 5 mins after this, for a good 12hrs. :$ Mind you had less than 2 the night before and then worked 2 jobs. Fortunately just the 1 today (tonight). :ok OK. I am doing the password now but takes a little while to do the list. I am on the :beer ;) EDIT: Password sent. Anyone not got it that wants it, please post in the thread. :ok EDIT: Ignore that, had 4 tabs open at once and closed the one with the PM on before it sent. :wall Starting again.....

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January Can everyone who is new to the league please post their username for me. Unless it's a completely obvious one. I've now sent out the password to 85 punters, so hopefully it will be a good turnout. This may be the last one of the PokerKings league so will be good to go out with a bang. :clap

I've now sent out the password to 85 punters, so hopefully it will be a good turnout.
Would be great also to see these numbers in some of the other leagues as well ;) heres hoping :hope

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - January Sorry about the start time. I didn't even notice it when I regd tonight. Looks like there's only 5 sitouts so thanks to GG and Samba for posting up about it. :ok But apologies to those who didn't see it and get regd in time. :(