PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League

GeordieGaz

PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League  

1. 1.

• Yes i meet the criteria and would love to play
    • Im not sure i meet the criteria , please advise
    • No thanks, WSOP....Who wants to play in that!

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League

I'll be unavailable on that night, will have just stepped off a plane. I toyed with the idea of playing a sub, but it's against all PL ethics - those are ethics I helped to create on PL, so to break them would be extremely hypocritical. PGremlin - I'm therefore handing you the seat as you finished 11th and I hope you go on and nick it. :ok
:clap:clap:clap:clap:notworthy:notworthy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League It's just a calender application so I don't forget on which dates and how late and which pokerroom the tournaments start that I am interested in playing. Used to use Calender in Outlook, but switched to Google Calender since I can see that on any computer. http://www.google.com/calendar

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League Just got back from the shop and discovered you were out runa:loon. Loved the way you played though first couple of hands. I deservedly busted out having gotten involved with the hand I deteste AQ when I had folded it several times earlier. Good Luck all those left in.

cards went my way to begin with then AJ lost to KT, AK lost to J8d and AK lost to TT. good luck to the remaining players - except the KT, J8 and TT above :tongue2 - which leaves Avon and Milber of those left now ;) :ok
You're getting bitter mate :lol (J8 rules and it was soooted) Well done Ade another impressive performance, see you in Vegas :clap

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League Thanks all, I’ve finished running round the house now. I actually can’t believe it. Goes to show the best player doesn’t always win. Got really lucky early on when I outdrew Duncan, Griff and Gaz in quick succession with mistimed short stack pushes, so apologies to them. The game, as always, was played in great spirit. Had already gained permission from the wife for a trip to LV next year for my fortieth, but now to get to play in the World Series really is a goal realised. Got to say thanks to all at PL and Paradise for the work involved in putting on this series. Got to also thank WASP for the PM last week - it helped my confidence no end. Going down the offy now to get something to celebrate with :beer. Cheers Ade

Thanks all, I’ve finished running round the house now. I actually can’t believe it. Goes to show the best player doesn’t always win. Got really lucky early on when I outdrew Duncan, Griff and Gaz in quick succession with mistimed short stack pushes, so apologies to them. The game, as always, was played in great spirit. Had already gained permission from the wife for a trip to LV next year for my fortieth, but now to get to play in the World Series really is a goal realised. Got to say thanks to all at PL and Paradise for the work involved in putting on this series. Got to also thank WASP for the PM last week - it helped my confidence no end. Going down the offy now to get something to celebrate with :beer. Cheers Ade
Well done Ade. Enjoy it. I'm sure you will.