** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Good 3-3 today including hitting dogs Tursunov and Seppi. Querrey put up a good fight for a set. Annoyingly Guccione lost in 2 tiebreaks and created some chances on Verdascos serve in the 2nd set. Really annoyed Isner lost as outlined above:lol:lol:lol Very close to an awesome day:@:@:@:@ Shame I missed Lapentti and de Britto too when going for a lot of dogs today:lol:lol:lol:lol I don't want much do I? :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Tursunov played great match,sorry with Isner and Verdasco,i didnt see Verdasco match ,but Isner could win just with a little more luck ,pih .What do we have for toomorow ? Karlovic to win Federer :D:D ,and Soderling should win Kolchaiber ,maybe even 2-0 sets :P

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Hi guys, 3 bets for tonight: WTA TOUR, ROGERS CUP, TORONTO AZARENKA TO D RAZZANO @ 1.4 at willhill Continue to go with Azarenka who is a future top 10 or even top 5 player for sure. Razzano will certainly lose from the base line and Azarenka is a good player to play agaainst Razzano's fast serves. WTA TOUR, ROGERS CUP, TORONTO BARTOLI TO D CHAKVETADZE @ 2.3 at expekt No reason why Chakvetadze is a favorite in this one. She was beaten by Bartoli just 10 days ago and is having a below average season in general. WTA TOUR, STOCKHOLM PIN TO D LARSSON @ 1.43 at pinnacle Local wild-card Larrson has a good attacking game but no experience at this level. Pin is very consistent and will force Larrson to make unforced errors. ATP TOUR, CINCINNATI MURRAY TO D TURSUNOV @ 1.43 at betfair The H2H is 4:0 to Murray who has good counterattacking game vs. Tursunov hard shots and has better consistency overall.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm KARLOVIC @ 5.00 Ladbrokes. OK, I actually placed this in a Ladbrokes shop morning. Got some very funny looks from the staff, so would love it – love it – if this came off. H2H is 6-0 to Federer but they’ve all been close and I’m actually surprised Federer hasn’t had more success against Karlovics serve. Federer was poor last week against Simon, and again struggled in his first match against Ginepri where the American served for the match. Karlovic has got a couple of decent wins so far and has a decent chance here. I’ve watched most of the meetings between these two, and Karlovic really looks to want to get a win against Federer. On this court he has a good chance, and he should smell blood. Blake v Gulbis OVER 23 games @ 2.13 Pinnacle. Most important thing for me in this one is that they will both like this match up. Lot’s of big hitting and no long rallies should be ideal for both and should see at least 1 tie break and likely 3 sets. Blake was OK against Simon but the Frenchman was clearly jaded and didn’t play too well. Gulbis struggled a lot against Clement and the Frenchman had chance to serve for the match. I just see this being tight, and willing to go for the over. SODERLING -2.5 games @ 1.9 Pinnacle. Interesting match up here. H2H is 3-0 to Kohlschreiber two on grass and one on clay. I think hard courts will bring Soderling his first victory, the extra bounce he gets off the court will hurt Kohlschreiber. Soderling has been playing well and got a decent win for me over Robredo. Kohlschreiber benefited from Roddicks withdrawal and beat a LL but I don’t think he’ll be that lucky today. SEPPI +5.5 games @ 1.72 Will Hill. What’s going on with Djokovic? He was awful at Wimbledon, average in Toronto then had a big struggle against Bolelli. In Toronto he didn’t cover this handicap against Dancevic or Soderling, and didn’t make it against Bolelli. Seppi was strong yesterday against Berdych for me and I think he can keep this tight. H2H is 3-0 to Djokovic but all meeting have been fairly close (Djokovic by 2, 5 and 4 games).

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm

Blake v Gulbis OVER 23 games @ 2.13 Pinnacle. Most important thing for me in this one is that they will both like this match up. Lot’s of big hitting and no long rallies should be ideal for both and should see at least 1 tie break and likely 3 sets. Blake was OK against Simon but the Frenchman was clearly jaded and didn’t play too well. Gulbis struggled a lot against Clement and the Frenchman had chance to serve for the match. I just see this being tight, and willing to go for the over.
i think gulbis can sneak this one....jst the question of his nerve .....u reckon Mr I ?

i think gulbis can sneak this one....jst the question of his nerve .....u reckon Mr I ?
I'm not sure about his nerve. Obviously last week he was awful when it mattered against Acasuso. But yesterday good coming back when it mattered against Clement. I think it'll be close and Gulbis definately has a chance. I think at the prices I'd rather go for Gublis than Blake.

Good luck with your bets guys what time will be Murray be on?
Weather could be a bit dodgy today. He's on Grandstand court, 2nd up after Moya/Davy who have to finish with Moya a set up. That starts at 5:15pm UK time so Murray should be 6:15pm - 7pm with no interuptions:hope

Nice hit Keliot:ok. Didn't have time to look into the womens this morning
Ta! It made up for leaving Szavay Dushevina alone. There have been loads of great dogs about in the last couple of days.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Soderling @ 1.55 . Its time for Soderling to beat Kohlcshraiber. Murray-Tursunov 22.5 over games. Ana Ivanovic - Tamira Paszek over 19.5 games Sorry i dont have the time to write reasons why this should be like this ,but it should :D and Mr.I i hope karlovic will win ,it would be nice to see that,but i really doubt that Karlovic can take his serve,so only hope is through the tie breaks,where he has a good chance. Good luck everyone

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Forgot about this one.... MOYA @ 1.88 Betfair. Moya took the first set on a tie break and held serve before the rain came, and this price looks a bit big. Moya has struggled a lot this year however, just like in Hamburg he's shown he's still apable of a run and after beating an injured Tipsarevic and getting the first set here, his confidence should be up. Never know if Davy will show up, and it'll be a big ask this afternoon and I think Moya should be a solid favourite. Most bookies have got it at 1.66 and I think that's a pretty fair price.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm James Blake (Over Ernest Gulbis) @60 Interwetten 8u Blake well yesterday against Simon, here in Cincinnati he has played always really good, is his best surface and in my opinion he is the big fav of this match, since Gulbis currently is not in great period, the lastweek has lost to Acasuso to the first round and also here is not playing as his best, since also yesterday he has been so close to the the defeat against Clement, other player that after Wimbledon has not won a match or nearly. 60 is not " huge value" as Soderling's match , but I think that the American currently is more solid. Blake's Value: 1.50 Robin Soderling (Over Philipp Kohlschreiber) @57 5Dimes 9u The Swedish decidedly in a good period, he is in a great shape and also against Robredo he has played a very good match, currently from the baseline he can make so close match with anyone. Kohlschreiber has won here two good matches, before Cincinnati he came from a decidedly negative period and although the good talent, has less winnings and less power regarding the Swede, if Soderling will not makes too much UE also here I see decidedly him and a value about 1/2. Soderling's Value: 1.50 Nadia Petrova (Over Dominika Cibulkova) @85 Nordicbet 6u Nadia Petrova after a terrible start of the season till Roland Garros is back to good levels, she has played enough well the season on grass and here on hard, probably her better surface she is back decidedly as said to good levels, here in Montreal she is playing pretty good and to my warning today she is much more fav regarding how the odds says. Seen that Dominika Cibulkova is less solid, she serves decidedly worse regarding Petrova and also about the winnings, she has less power and also physically in the last weeks she has had some problem. Sincerely I don't find any reasons for this 86, for me the Russian is worth around 1/2. Petrova's Value: 1.60 Anna Chakvetadze (Over Marion Bartoli) @80 Nordicbet 6u Two players that of course are not a lot continuous on their performance, they offer often alternate performances and moreover Bartoli has always some physical problem, like in the first round where she has won against Melanie South to the third set and sure she has not played to her better levels. Anna Chakvetadze probably is more solid if in shape, but also the Russian has a lot of pauses in he game and can happen a day where she doesn't put the ball in the court. However the Russian inspires me more confidence currently and 80 is not sure a bad value. Chakvetadze's Value: 1.65 Good Luck The Betting Way

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm I ain't touching anything else today, but would love to see Cibilkova win and De Brito at least take a set off Kuzzy who sometimes just isn't switched on. I'd usually go for Azarenka 2-0 but against Razzano, there's a fair chance of a 3 setter. Best of luck folks. And Mr.Bettingway -> :welcome

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm ANDREEV @ 1.61 Boylesports. Moya did well to beat Davydenko but it went the distance and asking him to come out again a couple of hours later in tough. Especially against a guy like Andreev who will keep him out there in long rallies. Andreev has had a couple of battles so far but in better form this price looks very good.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Nadal v Haas UNDER 20.5 games @ 1.83 Will Hill. 20.5 is important as it includes 6-4 6-4 and it looks very reasonable here. Nadal was ruthless against Serra and should want to get this done quickly tonight. Also the psychological effect of Federer going out - Nadal will want to put on a show and show the world who the No. 1 is. I opposed Haas in the last round, but Monfils was injured and had to retire. He played well against Youzhny, but if his serve is a little off he can lose games quickly like in the second set. It's going to be hard for Tommy to stay int he rallies here and he's going to have to serve as well as he ever has to keep this close. His shoulder will never be 100% so think this is a likely under.