ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Taking some early prices.... QUERREY @ 2.2 Bet365. Got to be Querrey as a dog for me. Showed decent form in Indianapolis and at his best on US hardcourts. Lost to Safin last week but that’s not so bad and it was strange because of the weather. Mathieu was awful last week against Ginepri. Also has a poor 2-5 record in this event.

LOPEZ @ 1.83 Will Hill. Lopez looks a very obvious play but I still think it’s decent. He was great at Wimbledon then got a good win over Stepanek last week before losing to Tursunov. Seppi is having a poor run since Wimbledon, losing to Meffert on clay then pulling out of Kitzbuhel with a groin injury and losing to Youzhny last week. Lopez is the better hard court player and should be a solid fav here.

GONZALEZ @ 1.9 Boylesports. Couple of enigmas here but I’m willing to side with Gonzalez. H2H is 3-0 to Gonzalez all easy victories. Gonzlaez has a good record here raching a couple of semi finals. Both very disappointing last week losing as big favs. Tough to make a big case for either as they’re not consistent at all, but with a couple of things in his favour I think this price is OK on Gonzalez.

HAAS @ 2.00 Will Hill. I thought Haas would be favourite was this one. He looks to be getting back into some really good form after Wimbledon but ran into in-form Simon and Davydenko last week. He’s serving well and looking strong from the baseline, but mentally still has some poor moments. Youzhny ran really lost his form after the first few weeks of the year, and hasn’t impressed me at all since then. He lost a tight match against Kiefer last week which now doesn’t seem to be a bad result, but I’m still willing to go against him here.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm LARCHER DE BRITO @ 2.00 Boylesports. According to quite a few people, de Brito is the future of womens tennis and this year she's starting to soem some of that potential. She's still inconsistant at this level but has some good wins this year and I think should be fav here. She's beaten A Radwanska and Dulko this year, and took Serena to 3 sets a couple of weeks ago. She's come through qualifying comfortably here and looks good for a first round win. King is having a poor year, failing to get past the second round in all of her 15 tournaments. Going with the youngster.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Tursunov @ 1.8 .In my opinion this will be one of the best matches today.Safin is playing not so bad at the moment,but i think Tursunov is in better form ,and he can win Marat today.They played once in last 6-7 years and Tursunov won in Wimbldon 3-1 sets.I also think Marat cant repeat wimbledon and good matches on this tournament,Tursunov played great in Indianapolis where he reached final,but after that he played one very bad match against Blake and lost..He shoud do better now and win against Safin...

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Thank u ,well i hope tursunov will win this one ,we will see ,i also think that Karlovic-Belluci will be 23.5 +,both good servers,karlovic is better but in bad form,so it should be something like 7-6 6-7 7-6 :D

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Decent 3-2 yesterday. BECKER @ 1.72 Stan James. This looks a reasonable price despite both being in pretty poor form. Becker has come through qualifying here comfortably and has been on the hard courts for a few weeks, losing in 3 sets to Simon in Indy and a final set tie break to Levine in qualifying for Toronto. Serra hit the clay after Wimbledon without much success, going 1-3 in his 3 tournaments. I don't rate him much on hardcourts, and he hasn't played on this surface since March so I give a definate edge to Becker. LEVINE @ 1.75 Pinnacle. Levine showed some really good stuff in Toronto, coming through qualifying getting to the second round then pushing Nadal for a while. He should take some confidence from that, and the American fans should have seen that and give him plenty of support here. He's got a good hard court game and I expect him to get the better of Guccione. The big Australian has been awful recently, a couple of weeks ago he lost to a guy ranked 917 in qualifying for a challenger. He managed to qualify here against 2 guys ranked outside 200 and I think at this level he's going to struggle. He will still get plenty of free points on serve, but when Levine gets it back he's really going to struggle with the Americans all-court game. SODERLING -2.5 @ 1.87 Pinnacle. Everything points to Soderling for me here. Robredo hates playing big servers and I think he's really going to struggle on these quick courts. Last week Soderling played very well and showed a good balance between patience and aggrssion which I think will work very well here. Soderling can be a slow starter but hammered Benneteau and should be up for this. Robredo beat Fish but I watched most of it and the American was just hopeless. Serve was rubbish, groundstrokes were all over the place and Robredo just had to get a few balls back. H2H is 2-1 to Soderling even managing a win on clay at home in Bastad. ANDERSON @ 2.20 Betfair. Tough game to call but I'm willing to go for Anderson as a decent dog. He hasn't done much since his excellent run in Vegas but has shown some form like at Surbiton on quicker surfaces and should like it here. He came through qualifying despite needing a final set tiebreak against Widom but he's always going to have close matches. Everyone knows I like Bolelli but this is a bad match up. He struggles on hard courts and he's definately going to struggle on return here especially on the backhand. Solid price for Anderson I think.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Lopez was so bad yesterday,today i will pick .. Kiefer 1.80 ,yea i know they played few days ago where kiefer won 2-1 sets and i belive he can win today too.Reason is simple that simon played 10 matches in 12 days so i dont think he took some rest from Toronto,and he wont be able to play on his best level.I watched Kiefer in toronto almost every match and he is playing greaaat,if he manage to play here like that i think he will win. Karlovic 1.65 . Acasuso is in decent form atm,he is serving good,but after i saw yesterday Karlovic serve, i just cant not to bet on him.Yesterday he had like 92 % won points after first serve,this surface in Cincinati is one of the fastest and i think Karlovic will use that in his favour and win this match..Good luck

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm

how about roddick and tipsarevic guys ?sure winner ehhh??
Roddick looks a bit of a mess at the moment. But also Kohlschreiber in pretty poor form. Never like Roddick against guys with good backhands. I haven't really looked into the night matches but if I play it would be on Kohlschreibers side. Tipsarevic should really be comfortable. Moya playing badly and is going to struggle big time against anyone who can stay in the rallies. Only concern would be Tipsarevic often makes a mess of thing when a decent favourite (like last week!).

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm KUDRYAVTSEVA @ 4.55 Pinnacle. Kudryavtseva is the one who beat Sharapova at Wimbledon and reached the 4th round. She did really well last week in LA coming through qualifying to reach the 3rd round, beating Cibulkova and taking eventual champion Safina to a final set tiebreak. Watching her interviews at Wimbledon, she seems to have a lot of belief and looks capable of making more big wins and shooting up the ranking. This is Kuznetsovas first match since Wimbledon where she looked quite poor, and is vunerable today.

Roddick looks a bit of a mess at the moment.
Do you think he may have reached his peak and is now in steady decline? I wonder if players have sussed how to play him these days, and he can't find a plan B?

Do you think he may have reached his peak and is now in steady decline? I wonder if players have sussed how to play him these days' date=' and he can't find a plan B?[/quote'] I'm not sure - remember earlier in the year he was very impressive in Dubai. Last week he mentioned that he's struggling with his forehand which I thnk is a confidence thing. He's almost definately been at his peak as he won't get back to No 1 and most likely won't win a slam, but I think he'll be a solid top 10 player for a couple more years.

Just saw Safin going mental from last night' date=' oh dear:lol:lol:lol[/quote'] I knew that it will be the best match :D,im just glad that Safin was the "hero",he made 3-4 foot faults ,that make him really crazy. And about Kudryavtseva,i think ur right there,its great odd and Kuznetova didnt play since Wimbldon so i think she could lose this one ,we will see.. And and ,what u think about Dementieva - Cibulkova ,cibulkova to win this one ? its about 2.9 on Cibulkova win ? Dementieva is bad server and she didnt play since wimbldon too ,and cibulkova yesterday won 6-1 6-1 ?

And and ,what u think about Dementieva - Cibulkova ,cibulkova to win this one ? its about 2.9 on Cibulkova win ? Dementieva is bad server and she didnt play since wimbldon too ,and cibulkova yesterday won 6-1 6-1 ?
Yeah that's got a shot. I was thinking about it but just decided to leave it. She's improving and Dementieva is always vunerable because of her serve and is coming off a break.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm STEPANEK @ 1.62 Betfair. The money is coming in for Stepanek and I'm willing to follow it. Andreev has had a few tough weeks, hurt his ankle against Nadal last week and pulled out of the doubles citing a knee injury. Stepanek lost a close match to Lopez last week and despite a poor record in this event he should like the conditions and I'm willing to back him. I thought this would be a bad match up for Stepanek but H2H is 2-0 including in Davis Cup earlier this year when I was on Andreev but Stepanek just took him apart. Solid price. KOLHSCHREIBER @ 3.5 Pinnacle. Roddick was poor at Wimbledon and last week in Toronto, he struggled past a seriously out of form Mahut then went out to Cilic. He's talked about lacking confidence in his forehand and that's a bad sign in this hard court season. He's got an excellent record here, but did suffer a shock early loss to Ferrer last year and could struggle here. H2H is 2-1 to Roddick but the last one Kohlschreiber won an epic at the Aussie this year. The German is in poor form, but he's the type I think can pull a big result from nowhere, so I'm willing to have a go here.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Hi guys, following bet for tonight: WTA TOUR, ROGERS CUP, TORONTO AZARENKA TO D BAMMER @ 1.53 at stanjames Azarenka is a future top 10 or even top 5 player for sure. She is very aggressive and consistent with good game for fast courts. Bammer is having a good hard court summer in US but Azarenka is just too powerful for her on hard courts. The H2H is 2:1 to Azarenka with 2 last matches going Azarenka's way very easily with the loss of just 10 games in both.

Hi guys, following bet for tonight: WTA TOUR, ROGERS CUP, TORONTO AZARENKA TO D BAMMER @ 1.53 at stanjames Azarenka is a future top 10 or even top 5 player for sure. She is very aggressive and consistent with good game for fast courts. Bammer is having a good hard court summer in US but Azarenka is just too powerful for her on hard courts. The H2H is 2:1 to Azarenka with 2 last matches going Azarenka's way very easily with the loss of just 10 games in both.
where can u get this odds???

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Rubbish yesterday. Seemed like a really weird day, with a lot of injuries, pull outs and retirements. I think this is going to be a weird week with the scheduling, so I'm willing to take some chances.... BLAKE -2.5 games @ 2.00 Will Hill. Going to side with Blake here – a couple of games. He was awful last week against Kiefer but you could argue he was looking to this tournament and his home fans. He did very well here last year in particular beating Davydenko en route to the final where he lost against Federer. Simons run continued yesterday against LL Ram after Kiefer pulled out but it looked a sloppy/tired display and he struggled through in 2 sets. The intense heat of Cincinatti won’t help him and I look for Blake to give him a battering. SEPPI @ 3.8 Betfair. Berdych survived a second set wobble against Gonzlaez to come through but I’m willing to go against him here. I just don’t like him as this sort of fav against a solid player who can cause him problems. Seppi was decent in grinding out a result against Lopez and has shown he can be effective on quicker surfaces. MONFILS @ 2.8 Sportingbet. Haas looked pretty good against Youzhny but I’m going to go for Monfils here. Monfils has been playing really well the past few months despite missing Wimbledon with an ankle problem. He lost a tight match to Andreev last week who was playing well and I see him being tough to beat here. He crushed Young in the first round which was to be expected but should get his confidence up and be ready for this. QUERREY @ 4.9 Betfair. Murray still isn’t exactly consistent and it’s tough to like him at this sort of price. Of course he beat Djokovic last week, but we also saw him lose a set 6-0 to Wawrinka which showed all of his vulnerabilities. Added to that he has a bit of a knee problem and the Olympics and US Open coming up. I thought Querrey was good against Mathieu, and as I’ve said a few times I like him of US hard courts. Murray is the far better player, but it doesn’t always go down the way you’d expect and I think Querrey has a good chance. GUCCIONE @ 3.75 Bet365. Guccione annoyed me yesterday with a quality serving display and it could have something to do with him getting a place in the Olympics after Koubeks withdrawal. If he serves like he did yesterday then Verdasco will have a lot of problems. Verdasco had some problems with Estrella (who??) yesterday which is a concern for his backers. He keeps producing a lot of wins and has played a lot of tennis the past few weeks, I’m willing to go against him with a big server. ISNER @ 3.25 Betfair. Andreev came through a 3 tie break war late last night against Stepanek and coming out in the heat in the middle of the day is going to be tough. If Isner can serve well it will be some more tiebreaks and have to take the big dog. TURSUNOV @ 2.5 Ladbrokes. This match up really interested me earlier in the year when these guys played 3 times and I backed Tursunov as a dog each time. He won 2 of the meetings to take the H2H to 3-1 and I’m willing to back him again. Both have shown reasonable form lately and some mental lapses so this could be a strange one. Gasquet was awful against Llodra before he got injured and eventually had to retire. Tursunov was involved in a firey encounter with Safin but he was the one who held it together. As I said a few times earlier in the year I like this match up for Tursunov, and I’m willing to go for him at this price.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Something might be up with Szavay v Dushevina. Since this morning, Dushevina's price has been cut from 3.00 to 2.5. I'm steering clear as I don't trust either of them enough, Szavay's form is off and Dushevina is fairly poor, but it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Hey Mr. I just wanted to let you know I watched the Monfils - Young match and Monfils called the trainer and was complaining of being sick and having no energy. He was sweating a lot and bowing down to ctach his breath after points that were not very long.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Sugiyama @ 1.95 .Her oponnent is S.Peer who won first match against Lisicki.Its not easy match to bet on because none of the players is a lot better then other.Main reason why i picked Sugiyama is cos i watched yesterday match against Vaidisova and she played very attackin ,she had like 20 break balls,and S.Peer service is not so good ,so i belive Sugiyama will be able to attack strongly and here.In first match S.peer won only 8 points or something like 35 %.Even if S.Peer is leadin 2-0 in wins, i belive today Sugiyama will win. And i also think that Tursunov should win against Gasquet.Gasquet didnt play so well against indjured Lodra yesterday ,and i think he wont be able to defense against strogn Tursunov who has great serves.Good luck

Something might be up with Szavay v Dushevina. Since this morning' date=' Dushevina's price has been cut from 3.00 to 2.5. I'm steering clear as I don't trust either of them enough, Szavay's form is off and Dushevina is fairly poor, but it'll be interesting to see what happens.[/quote'] Heh, shoulda followed the money I spose. I'm going for De Brito with smaller insurance punt on 2-1 Pennetta. I like Flavia but she's played an awful lot of matches in the last week and a bit, including several 3 setters. Mr.I tipped the youngster correctly earlier, her double faults are a concern but she showed what she's made of when she played Serena. I expected the Italian to be around the 1.3 mark so I'll go with the fresher lady. Nothing crazy mind.

Re: ATP Cincinatti & WTA Montreal/Stockholm Been out all day:sad Thanks for the info on Monfils, retired so I got a void. Nice hit Keliot:ok. Didn't have time to look into the womens this morning:sad I'm having an OK day so far, would be great if Isner and Guccione could get it done:hope