MadnessDaily 6 (GAME OVER!)

madnesstiger

Re: MadnessDaily 6 :lol Just as I post, the 2nd goal goes in. Unfortunately, only £169 got matched! *** Next bet then.. same again.. only in the OVER 2.5 market! STREYMUR vs MANCHESTER CITY OVER 2.5 GOALS (IN-PLAY, 31mins, 0:2) @ 1.10 (To Be Matched, Currently 1.08) :hope

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Cheers mate! No more tonight, gonna get some kip and continue fresh tomorrow after all (well, most) the chores are done. :) *** PROGRESS UPDATE (ATTEMPT 2) START BANK: £100.00 (AS 'BANKED' FROM ATTEMPT 1) BETS WON: 3 EQUIV. WINNERS: 4 WINNERS REQ'D TO COMPLETE STAGE 1: 26 ( 13.3% COMPLETE ) WINNERS REQ'D TO COMPLETE JACKPOT: 109 ( 3.5% COMPLETE ) MONEY BANKED: £0.00 CURRENT BANK: £121.24 :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Not a great deal of sport today, but will see what I can find. *** Just placed the following bet by accident (slip of the finger on one-click trading screen! :$) KARANUSIC vs GONZALEZ BACK KARANUSIC TO WIN (IN-PLAY, 1:1 SETS, [0*-0]) @ 2.02 :hope:hope Oh well, just hope Karanusic plays better in the deciding set!

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Woah... got out of that one luckily!!! KARANUSIC broke GONZALEZ'S serve straight away in the 3rd set, so I traded-off while I could (KARANUSIC looks a little tired, and has been forced to run around the court alot). LAY KARANUSIC TO WIN @ 1.69 / 1.35 (2*-0, 3RD SET) GUARANTEED PROFIT OF £51.44 / £51.45 (BOTH PLAYERS) :) Phew! *** LATEST: GONZALEZ has just broken back in the next game!

Re: MadnessDaily 6

Did you put the entire £121 on Karanusic...??? :unsure
Yes! I had my finger hovering over 1.65 on the trading ladder, ready to press it (one-click trading) should Karanusic win his break point in the 2nd game, in order to trade off for a small profit in the next game. Gonzales then won the point and took the game to 'deuce' (which Karanusic won eventually). However, my finger accidentally clicked the mouse button just before Karanusic's pass hit the net, forcing the 40-40 scoreline! I can post a screenshot for proof after the match if required. I guess I got lucky when the LAY odds shot down to 1.69, and then 1.35 once the brake of serve had been converted. :)

Re: MadnessDaily 6 At one point I could've traded out for £134 profit whoever won, but let it run, and Del Potro just about held on through the tie-break! Never mind, still managed to get an 'all-green' screen... delpotro.jpg PROFIT FROM TRADE: £24.85 (+14.4%) NEW BANK: £197.64 :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 6

Doing well mate! Be careful of the rush though my friend, for within it lies the danger...
Thanks mate... I know inside that I seem to be rushing a little (probably due to trying to catch up with where I was earlier in the thread before the set-back), but I keep seeing the opportunity to trade whilst watching tennis.. and I fail to resist temptation!! Thanks for the warnings though, I do take notice and I will stop trading for today whilst I'm ahead! *** However, I saw an opportunity in the Hernandez v Montanes to LAY Montanes as he started to serve-for-the-match @ 1.02. Hernandez won the first 2 points of the game, and I traded out for a quick profit... Montanes then went on to save a few break points and win the match! Proof... hernandez.jpg :ok PROFIT FROM TRADE: £32.64 (+16.5%) NEW BANK: £230.28

Re: MadnessDaily 6 No more for today. Invited to a family barbecue (again!), so am going to enjoy myself and not have any unattended matches to follow! *** PROGRESS UPDATE (ATTEMPT 2) START BANK: £100.00 (AS 'BANKED' FROM ATTEMPT 1) BETS WON: 6 EQUIV. WINNERS: 18 WINNERS REQ'D TO COMPLETE STAGE 1: 12 ( 60.0% COMPLETE ) WINNERS REQ'D TO COMPLETE JACKPOT: 95 ( 15.9% COMPLETE ) MONEY BANKED: £0.00 CURRENT BANK: £230.28 :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Been quite busy over the last few days, but found a quick winner in-play in the Finnish match between ROPS and KUPS. With ~40 seconds remaining in the first half, I backed 'correct HT score 2:0' (current score 2:0) @ 1.07. No injury time was played, and the winner never looked in doubt. rops_kups_ht.jpg PROFIT FROM BET: £15.38 (+6.7%) NEW BANK: £245.63 :ok