MadnessDaily 6 (GAME OVER!)

madnesstiger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Cheers guys. :) Will be looking into some in-play opportunities in the tennis and the football this evening. B 365 are covering some tennis matches via video streaming, and I may watch the Champions League tie between Inter Baku and Rabotnicki in case a few oppotunities crop up from this match. Fingers-crossed there'll be chance for a few extra wins before today is over! If I don't see anything tho, I will not place a bet just for the sake of it. :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 6

Doing really well MT!! I do quite like this cover bets idea, cuts down on the possibilities of things going t1ts up nicely :ok
Thanks! It is quite a handy idea, and encourages discipline in a way. With the tennis bets of late I haven't had to use it much, but comes into its own in the football markets. Anyway, feeding time for me... there's plenty more on this evening, so will keep my eyes peeled! :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Had enough for today... can't find anything else really. PS: Does anyone know of a decent livescore service for the tennis? I use ATP's Java livescore, but find it can get a bit 'behind' every now and then. The best I've found is Bet365's in-play livescore service, but they don't cover every match! Any ideas? Anyway, about time for an update... PROGRESS UPDATE WINNING BETS: 13 EQUIV. WINNERS: 25 REMAINING WINNERS REQUIRED FOR STAGE 1: 5 ( 83.3% COMPLETE ) REMAINING WINNERS REQUIRED FOR JACKPOT: 88 ( 22.1% COMPLETE ) START BANK: £100.00 CURRENT BANK: £319.76 *** EXTRA STATS... DAYS SINCE STARTED GH: 11 TOTAL MONEY MATCHED SO FAR (TOTAL LIABILITIES+TOTAL RETURNS): £4928.28 :ok

Does anyone know of a decent livescore service for the tennis? I use ATP's Java livescore, but find it can get a bit 'behind' every now and then.
That is the best I have been able to find for both atp and wta matches. Unfortunately it does go down frequently but it is by far and away the quickest at updating when its working properly. Nice results so far, getting close to banking :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 6 OK, I'll admit this one.. AFTERTIMING on my behalf, but you will understand why...! WTA (Gastein) Tennis R. de los Rios vs A. Cornet I was watching the livescores for this match on B365, and following the Betfair forum thread simultaniously, to find that Cornet was suffering from some shoulder injury, and was struggling by the sounds of things. Eventually, Rios broke Cornet's serve in the 5th game of the 3rd set, and I placed a BACK of RIOS @ 1.45, with the view to quickly trade-off at smaller odds. Next thing I read on the forum was that there was a strong possibility that Cornet would retire. Lo and behold, no sooner had I placed the BACK bet, the livescore service ended, and the market plumetted to 1.01 LAY for RIOS.. followed by the huge red text of SUSPENDED! I was well-chuffed with the timing, and made myself approx £133 at a rate of ~£50 per minute! Here's proof... perfect_timing.jpg BACK R. de los Rios @ 1.45 (IN-PLAY, 2nd SET [3-2]) LAY R. de los Rios @ 1.01 (less than 3 minutes later!) :) :nana :) PROFIT FROM BET: £132.59 (41.5%) NEW BANK: £452.35

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Righty, just about worked out the current state-of-play of the GH, following the unexpected tennis win (previous post), which incidently covered 8 'equivalent winners' as far as the strategy is concerned, as well as reaching the first 'banking point'. PROGRESS UPDATE WINNING BETS: 14 EQUIV. WINNERS: 33 REMAINING WINNERS REQUIRED FOR STAGE 1: 0 ( 100.0% COMPLETE ) REMAINING WINNERS REQUIRED FOR STAGE 2: 27 ( 10.0% COMPLETE ) REMAINING WINNERS REQUIRED FOR JACKPOT: 80 ( 29.2% COMPLETE ) START BANK: £100.00 CURRENT BANK: £352.35 'BANKED' WINNINGS: £100.00 *** EXTRA STATS... DAYS SINCE STARTED GH: 12 TOTAL MONEY MATCHED SO FAR (TOTAL LIABILITIES+TOTAL RETURNS): £5700.39 :ok

Thats a big bonus, but you won't need the next attempt! :tongue2
Oh, I'm sure my lucky streak will come to an end soon! Hope it bleedin' doesn't tho!
Good result in the tennis which allowed you to bank... good luck on your next bet.
Cheers mate... it was lucky/coincidence that I did what I did and when I did it. Alize Cornet, My hero of the WTA Tour... for retiring in today's match! :notworthy wbTENWOMENjankovic_gallery__285x400.jpg Undecided as to where my next bet will come from, but thanks anyway! :)

Re: MadnessDaily 6 A bit of in-play trading in the Moya vs Troicki tennis match, gives a guaranteed profit of ~£37 (Moya win), or ~£20 (Troicki win). [screenshot to follow] Was going to place a 1.05(ish) bet, but decided not to... rather go and watch Coronation Street! :lol

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Was on Cornet to win 2-0 today! She was all over her until the injury and even got matched at 1.01 on betfair! Luckily for me set betting is voided if the match isn't completed. Phew. Congrats on this so far mate. Glad you've guarenteed yourself some return. :clap P.S. That pic is of Jankovic :tongue2

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Yeah, unlucky for the Cornet backers - especially those who took really low odds in-play! As I've said, it was pure luck that I placed the bets when I did!

P.S. That pic is of Jankovic :tongue2
I thought it looked a bit like her! Never mind, I wouldn't say no to either of them ;) *** Latest: Moya wins (finally), which means an extra few pounds in the kitty. Update and screenshot to follow shortly.

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Still unsure as to where the next bet will be... still searching, although it may come along soon in the tennis! *** The £100 I 'banked' yesterday has been placed on a LAY of I.Ljubicic ahead of todays scheduled match in the Croatian open in the tennis. Due to reports that he may withdraw from the competition altogether due to a back injury, I fell I have nothing to lose. I can either trade-off later at (hopefully) higher odds, before he announces withdrawal... or hope he retires after the 1st set, in which case we have a nice winner! any thoughts on this plan?

Re: MadnessDaily 6 Had to wait 76mins for the 1st (and only) goal.. better late than never I suppose! FT K.LANKARAN 0:1 LECH POZNAN :) *** PROFIT FROM BET: £51.98 (13.3%) NEW BANK: £442.90 (+ £100.00 banked) *** I.LJUBICIC retires from the Croatian Open, so got my £100 returned for the 'void' bet.

Had to admit i was a bit worried there when i saw that you went for the dreaded 1+ goals! But all well that ends well...! ;)
TBH I placed the bet as a Poznan shot was on it's way into a relatively empty net... only for it to hit the post! :lol *** Watching the Streymur v Man City match now. Man City look to be fielding a full-strength outfit. I expect them to score at least 1 more against the minnows from the Faroe Islands. I know it's expecting a goal.. but this surely is a 'walk-in-the-park' for City. STREYMUR vs MANCHESTER CITY OVER 1.5 GOALS (IN-PLAY, 20mins, 0:1) @ 1.07 :hope