Nice Win Just In Time for Vegas!!

morlspin

After organising the freeroll for GaF, i had forgotton about meeting up with the lads who went to vegas a few weeks ago, which was tonight as well. I wanted to play online but knew I'd said I'd go along and see em and play at aspers tonight in the £22 freezeout. Well 169 sat down and paid the £22 each and i was short stack all the way. Eventually reaching the final table with just 16k in chips and the blinds at 2k/4k I was always short and 1 after another the players took each other out. I eventually pushed my 4 chips in for 16k and got a caller, i have AJ hearts and he has KQ. Nothing on the board and im back up to 38k! A few solid plays later and some stealing i find myself shortie of 5 and ask if they wanna do a deal....the 2 big stacks say no immediately and I dont ask again. Got to heads up about an hour later and was 2-1 dog. 2 straits (which i checked down to the river) and a bluff on a 4 spades board made me chip leader in under 10 hands! Final hand saw me with 45o with the flop 872, i check, he checks, turn is my dream 6, again check check, then a J on the river and he bets out at me. I push all in and he insta calls..........showing AKo lol A high!! Anyway, I walked away with a win of £1100!! Just in time for Vegas!! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Nice Win Just In Time for Vegas!!

Well done Morls :clap:clap:clap I bet they are sick after you offered to do a deal :rollin
Deffo....540 each with 5 left, or come 5th for 240 haha....mugs!
Congrats:clap Well done.. You should have posted a picture of it aswell:ok
was 3.30am mate, had to pack and get to airport for 5.45 so didnt have time for pics:lol