Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey

Would someone please let me know in Coral match specials Turkey are 5/6 0 goals' date=' not sure if this is just for the 90mins or includes extra time, as i don't see the Turkish breaking down Germanys defence.[/quote'] i would think thats for 90 minutes

Re: Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey ANy thoughts on this match Fylkir v Grindavik Iam posting cause it might be helpful for all you cash lost betters.This match seems to have good odds june 25 22 uk time. Fylkir 1.88 v(draw 4.1) Grindavik (4.33) I never heard of these teams so if someone can comment who will win or draw it would be great. Iam done with this headache Germany may as well draw at the end of 90 min and dont cry saying people didnt warn you already.They arent so great as the hype,Lots of sluggishness i seen in the matches eeven in austria match for peace sake man iam bored with germany. Suggest a good betting site which sports all kinds of football matches i mean even small leagues and all that.I see Bet365 is a good site which puts up many football matches unlike Betfair .Stupid tennis i lost a lot on those stupid players.Any other good site better than bet365 post it here.Would be helpful thinking of changing account.Football is lot safer than tennis.Not the turkey involved matches. Its safe not to bet until the match starts no way u should see if those Germans are running or dragging their feet like they dont care and then if there running like the turkish team all around the field trying to save the ball and trying to put in the goal then u go for AsianHandicap Germany -0.5 -1 .But i dont think itll save you if the game at the end of 90 min makes a draw.

Re: Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey going to stick to my plan and go for the draw in both semi's and probably the final[served me well so far with 3 out of 4 in quarters]. i do think the germans will get to final[but the 90mins price is too short for me] so im hoping they do it on pens as i have over 18.5 pens in tourny, im going to need another shoot out for this bet and i really don't like the idea of the final being decided on pens[but would'nt be surprised if it was] goodluck all

ANy thoughts on this match Fylkir v Grindavik Iam posting cause it might be helpful for all you cash lost betters.This match seems to have good odds june 25 22 uk time. Fylkir 1.88 v(draw 4.1) Grindavik (4.33) didnt realise this match was on tonight. suppose a lot of us will watch this instead of the semi now. cheers for reminding me;)

Re: Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey Hi Ranger and :welcome to PL Apologies for negative feedback here, however PL is a great forum for anybody who has something to contribute. Your post has no bearing on this thread which is Germany v Turkey and if everybody posted spurious games in specifically marked threads it wouldn't be what it is today! If you can post in specific threads in future for specific games please! :ok

ANy thoughts on this match Fylkir v Grindavik Iam posting cause it might be helpful for all you cash lost betters.This match seems to have good odds june 25 22 uk time. Fylkir 1.88 v(draw 4.1) Grindavik (4.33) I never heard of these teams so if someone can comment who will win or draw it would be great. Iam done with this headache Germany may as well draw at the end of 90 min and dont cry saying people didnt warn you already.They arent so great as the hype,Lots of sluggishness i seen in the matches eeven in austria match for peace sake man iam bored with germany. Suggest a good betting site which sports all kinds of football matches i mean even small leagues and all that.I see Bet365 is a good site which puts up many football matches unlike Betfair .Stupid tennis i lost a lot on those stupid players.Any other good site better than bet365 post it here.Would be helpful thinking of changing account.Football is lot safer than tennis.Not the turkey involved matches. Its safe not to bet until the match starts no way u should see if those Germans are running or dragging their feet like they dont care and then if there running like the turkish team all around the field trying to save the ball and trying to put in the goal then u go for AsianHandicap Germany -0.5 -1 .But i dont think itll save you if the game at the end of 90 min makes a draw.

Decided to opt for the Germany clean sheet @ 1.95. Would rather Betfair had the Germany to win to nil market but at least this would cover 0-0 although I see that as an unlikely scoreline. With Turkey's main attacking threats out Germany can contain them with two defensive midfielders protecting the back four. Small stakes though as Turkey could easily blow this bet out of the water in stoppage time ;) 4/10 Good luck all :ok

Ok i get it that this is a germany v turkey thread but just was hoping for some feedback thats all i wasnt starting some discussion.Hey so which can we bet on Fylkir ,draw or Grindavik.Thats all the info i need.

Re: Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey To be truthful Shef, I think Turkey have played brilliant considering :clap However I can't see how Germany can play any worse and I fear Turkey's chance has now gone! They should have had clear distance between themselves and Germany at the end of that first half and it is still level. Germany will find a way of getting through to the final - it may not be pretty but they always prevail in these type of matches! My heart would love Turkey to win, but i never bet with my heart and if I were to have a bet now it would be Germany to win!

who is luckier in first half.. what a good play for us.. wait second half.. we will desteroy germans...
Bırak abi, konuşsun lavuklar.. Şansmış mış mış mış... İnş. elensek bile uzatmalarda elenirizde bütün kuponlar götlerinde patlar... Goooo TURKEY GOOOOOOOO

Bırak abi, konuşsun lavuklar.. Şansmış mış mış mış... İnş. elensek bile uzatmalarda elenirizde bütün kuponlar götlerinde patlar... Goooo TURKEY GOOOOOOOO
eyvallah..

Re: Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey Well football is a funny game sometimes isn't it. Germany were absolute wank and Turkey played a blinder, by far their best performance of the competition so far. But somehow they go out inside 90 mins........ I must say coming into this match I was pissed off that Turkey had flukily managed to make it this far. Howerver, right now I feel sorry for them, they were fantastic tonight. Hard luck Turkey......

Turkey +1.5 @ 1.72 :nana Told you ;) Half time score 0-0 @ 2.86 :unsure Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.88:unsure Turkey to have more corners @ 4.3 :clap Germany to win on penalties @ 15.5 :moon
Well as I said, Germany wouldnt win by more than 1 goal :)

Re: Semi Final 1 - Germany Vs Turkey Germany just did what Turkey have been doing for the last 3 games... a comeback win! Everyone has said because of that Turkey didnt deserve to get this far.. Now, with 80% of the A team not there we get defeated 3-2 (last minute).. The question is watching this match, did Turkey deserve to be in the finals??