Romania v France (Monday)

Re: Romaniav France (Monday) Agree with this bet, the games so far have been fairly tight and cagey affairs and in such a tough group I think both teams will look not to lose the game. All 3 games so far have seen only one team score and I expect a similar case tonight. However, the 0-0 is also a strong possibility too so the France clean sheet bet offers better protection IMO. (0-0 is IMO more likely than Romania to win to nil, yet France clean sheet and Only one team to score are same odds). France to Keep a Clean Sheet @ 2.10 (Lasseters)

Re: Romaniav France (Monday) I think we'll see a similar approach as other games so far. Both teams will be cautious early on. I think France will win 1-0 / 2-0 with Henry opening if he plays as central striker. What's the best way (permutations) to cover the following scores France 1.0 / 2.0 Holland 1v1 Italy / Holland 0 V 1 Italy

Re: Romania v France (Monday) France have injury problems with Vieira facing a last minute fitness check and Henry and Ribery carrying knocks. However, les blues have to be up for this one as nothing less than a win here and they could be struggling to qualify. I think the quality in their squad should see them come through and hopefully Henry will line up for them. Mutu looks a threat and scored well in qualifying. I'll take a chance on 2-1 France here.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) They always perform slowly in big tournaments, Romania are a tough team with a good qualifying record. I really dont rate Domenche as a coach and I think this will end up as a draw. Probably 1-1.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) Maybe one to leave alone, but I have gone for France to win this evening. I'm predicting a tight game as all have been so far. But France has been built from the back and have such experience and strength, and do not concede many. The French front of Henry, Anelka, and Benzema are all match winners, and I think the French experience and quality might just push them over the line. I'm going to go for 2-1 to France Henry to score if he starts

Re: Romania v France (Monday) Another way of looking at this match... FRANCE, I think, will be under more pressure to win tonight than ROMANIA. ROMANIA will go out the more relaxed team, and I wouldn't be surprised if they pull off the first upset of the tournament against the French. At odds of 5.5 for the ROMANIA win, it may be worth a shot. Or a LAY of FRANCE with a view to BUY back, as FRANCE don't score many, producing 100% UNDERS from their 5 friendlies this year.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) Well this is the first game of the tournament that I am going to bet on where I have not been over 80% confident of winning. Tonight I am going to take France at 1.91 with betfair. The reason for this is I see a fairly decent price on a team, whom on their night have the ability to beat anyone (except Scotland :nana:lol) against a team who are a decent side coming into the tournament on the back of a decent qualifying campaign. I believe this group will be a three horse race for the two available spots (France, Italy and Holland) therefore I believe it is highly important each of these teams win their games against Romania. If Henry and Ribery were guaranteed starters then I would feel alot more confident, but as it happens they are doubts. I will however take France as I believe they have enough in their team to win this game and 1.91 is a decent price. GL ALL

Re: Romania v France (Monday) I have backed Romania/Draw and France/Draw @ 19.5 and 18.5 respectively with Betfair in the Half Time/Full Time markets. I think that the game will end 1-1 as has been backed by others and it is likely there will be a goal in the opening 45 minutes at least. I have backed 4 units on each of the 2 outcomes, if either wins then a quarter of the profits will be reinvested on Holland/Draw and another quarter of the profits on Italy/Draw. I think there is decent chance for 2 draws today and I think that the bets I have chosen have value and will add some interest to the games.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) Throwing in one in the last minutes before kick-off, knowing Henry will be on the bench from the start. Also thinking this would be the championship will be the final breakthrough for Karim Benzema. He has shown throughout this season that he could be the new star in french footy, now it is time for him to show it... Benzema to score, 2.70 @betsson 2/10

Re: Romania v France (Monday) France to win @ 1.89 AH - 0.5 iasbet. I don't think they wanna take their chances against Italy nor Holland . They have to collect 3 points ,if they don't , they are in the deep shit . Large wager on France to win . half time small wager . France -0.5 2.59 They will push for the win . GL.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) Gomis? Benzema? France were terrible. Franck Ribery was the only one who looked like he gave a damn. The sooner Henry gets back for them the better...........but its probably too late. Very disappointing.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) why did they play two holding midfielders against a team that only had 1 or 2 players in their half in a single attack? why is Abidal picked ahead of Evra? who's Gomis? Does Domenech have a clue? shocking game to be fair, Romania got a fair result out of it. Group of death could easily turn into Group of boredom if Italy and Holland match turns into a snoozefest.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) France won't qualify at this rate and I half didn't think they would at the start of the tournament. For my Euro 2008 tipsters league I chose Holland to win the whole competition and I still think they have an excellent chance. I think Holland will get a draw out of tonight's game, leaving all sides level on 1 point each but will then beat Romania and get a result against France. Romania looked too worried of attacking and commiting people forward and that kind of negative attitude will only leave them being knocked out in the group stages.

Re: Romania v France (Monday) Romania wont qualify playing like that, hoping to get a goal from a set piece and France wont qualify playing like they did. Italy and Holland much be thinking its theres for the taking.( the group stages I mean ) I dont think the winner of the Euros will come from this group and it wont be Germany either

Re: Romania v France (Monday)

Romania wont qualify playing like that, hoping to get a goal from a set piece and France wont qualify playing like they did. Italy and Holland much be thinking its theres for the taking.( the group stages I mean ) I dont think the winner of the Euros will come from this group and it wont be Germany either
And weres england when theres the best opportunity in years?