ATR Speed Ratings (62.17pts PROFIT)

Re: ATR Speed Ratings

25 JUNE 2.20 WORCESTER - TOT OF THE KNAR (nb) - 3pts PLACED 2/5 2.30 CARLISLE - SLOOP JOHNB (nap) - 5pts PLACED 6/4
Well, I did look stupid, but hey, there we go... 26 JUNE 3.00 NEWCASTLE - DUBAI'S GAZAL (nb) - 3pts 9.00 HAMILTON - FLYING CLARETS (nap) - 5pts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I did look stupid, but hey, there we go... 26 JUNE 3.00 NEWCASTLE - DUBAI'S GAZAL (nb) - 3pts LOST :wall 9.00 HAMILTON - FLYING CLARETS (nap) - 5pts WON 1/2 :ok
A loss on the day and this isn't looking good. Surprisingly, or not so as the case may be, I can't find a link for tomorrow on the ATR pages so will look again in the morning (time permitting). If not, take a look yourself and I'll update later tomorrow. Correction : I can now see the link but it only updates with Thursday's information.

Re: ATR Speed Ratings FRIDAY SELECTIONS (27 JUNE) These were as follows: 2.20 Doncaster - Peter's Gift (nb) - 3pts LOST 2.50 Doncaster - Silvanus (nap) - 5pts PLACED 2/5 Not at all encouraging, I know I said I'll see this through to -100pts though so on we plod... 28 JUNE 3.55 NEWCASTLE - REDFORD (nb) - 3pts 5.05 CHESTER - ADVERSITY (nap) - 5pts

28 JUNE 3.55 NEWCASTLE - REDFORD (nb) - 3pts WON 7/4 :ok 5.05 CHESTER - ADVERSITY (nap) - 5pts WON 6/4 :ok
Cheers mate :) Well they may be short but you can't argue at 2 from 2 for 12.75pts profit cutting the overall losses now to -52.69pts (from -65.44). Stats updated in post one and I will update with Sundays selections shortly.

29 JUNE Let's hope for a couple more birthday winners eh ;) 3.10 CURRAGH - INTENSE FOCUS (nb) - 3pts LOST :wall 4.15 WINDSOR - DOUGHNUT (nap) - 5pts LOST :wall
Two losers today, but more annoyingly, two other selections won at half decent odds of 7/2 and 100/30 :( 30 JUNE 3.00 WOLVERHAMPTON - HURRICANE HEN (nap) - 5pts 3.30 WOLVERHAMPTON - GENERAL TING (nb) - 3pts

1 JULY 4.30 BRIGHTON - SEA ADMIRAL (nb) - 3pts WON 11/8 :ok 7.30 LINGFIELD - RECLAMATION (nap) - 5pts PLACED 11/4
A small loss on the day :( 2 JULY Available at http://www.attheraces.com/article.aspx?hlid=253344&title=Speed+Ratings+-+Wednesday&lid=&ref=Nav+-+Default+Sub&nav=&sub=Speed+Ratings&day= Sadly they are not online as yet and I need an early night, so check yourself and it's 5pts on the nap and 3pts on the nb selection. Selections and results will be updated tomorrow.

Re: ATR Speed Ratings 2 JULY Firstly, the selections were eventually updated and the results are as follows: 2.30 CATTERICK - WATERGATE (nb) - 3pts WON 4/5 :ok 7.20 KEMPTON - ARMURE (nap) - 5pts WON 4/1 :ok So, a winning double (not that I'm keeping track of that) and a massive 22.4pts profit on the day. For the other selections today there were 3 winners and a 3rd, so 5/6 overall. I now hope the tide has finally turned (famous last words...) ;)

3 JULY 3.40 HAYDOCK - TANTO FAZ (nb) - 3pts WON 4/7 :ok 6.40 REDCAR - RIEVAULX WORLD (nap) - 5pts WON 8/13 :ok
Another winning double, albeit at short prices and 4.79pts profit on the day. Of the last 11 selections, 8 have won and returned 41.07pts profit to advised stakes.

4 JULY 4.00 SANDOWN - MANY VOLUMES (nap) - 5pts WON 9/2 :ok 7.15 BEVERLEY - MASTER NOVERRE (nb) - 3pts WON 11/8 :ok
Well well well. Another winning double! Maybe I will keep my eyes on these after all! That's SIX in a row now and ten out of the last thirteen! Definitely hot at the moment ... so hot it hurts!

Re: ATR Speed Ratings Well I had every faith in you. :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap

SelectionsTime of bet: 04/07/2008 12:03:30
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
104/07/20084.00 Sandown (Win and Each Way) Many Volumes6/12 Places 1/4 Odds Won
Rule 4: 20p
204/07/20087.15 Beverley (Win and Each Way) Master Noverre11/83 Places 1/5 Odds Won
Best Odds applied, price updated to SP.
Multiples
Bet TypeNo of BetsUnit StakeStakeTo WinReturns
Doubles15.005.0078.1368.88
Total Stake: 5.00Total Returns: 68.88
:clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap Keep up the good work.

Re: ATR Speed Ratings Good going Fleet, but beware as we've already seen how poor these can be on occasions. From all the other selections as well today they are well in profit with winners at 5/1 (twice), 7/4 and 6/5 at Beverley, 15/2, 6/1 and 9/2 at Haydock, 9/1 and 3/1 (joint top rated by LTO) at Sandown so well worth keeping a watching brief on those also. All fingers on Jargelle to make it eight in a row eh ;) EDIT : Hope I can find something special (i.e. tomorrow's selections) for my 2,000th PL Post ;)

Re: ATR Speed Ratings Fook it ... 2,00th post ... delighted ;) As a recognition of taking nearly four years to make 2000 posts, I wonder how long this will take to get on the ticker ;) Not quite a 150/1 Grand National Winner but hey ... ;) Join Date: 26 Oct 2004 Location: Wigan Posts: 2,000

5 JULY 4.20 LEICESTER - SUZI'S DECISION* (nb) - 3pts WON 5/6 :ok 7.50 NOTTINGHAM - JARGELLE (nap) - 5pts WON 8/15 :ok * Previous ATR Speed Six (non nap/nb) winner
So, the magic eight in a row is up, the past ten selections are running at a 90% strike rate and tomorrow we go for the perfect ten! Right now this has the success of a half decent laying system! Unfortunately, I won't be able to update tomorrow and will only be able to on Monday, so if it does become the perfect ten, I hope you'll all have a party on my behalf :nana Likewise, I won't be able to post Monday's selections, so just follow the previous advice and remember the advised staking. I will update and return as soon as possible :)

Re: ATR Speed Ratings Hello everyone. reading this thread with great interest and cant believe the great results. Ive signed up to the ATR website but cant speed six selections anywhere.. Anyone please guide me to where the selections are. Thanks in advance. mufec