** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Big Price EW Fancies

Do you ever have a sneaky fancy for something at a really big price for an EW flutter ? Well..........post them in here !........I mean if you don't want to put them in BBotD....... I thought maybe a cut off point could be 25/1 and above in the RP forecast..... Obviously not expecting a prolific amount of winners..........:lol I'll get the ball rolling....... 06/06 - Epsom - 3.25 - Coronation Cup - Turbo Lynn RPF 50/1 Terrifically game mare who has had an 'unusual' career path, having started in National Hunt Flat races - 'Bumpers' - winning all 5 she contested, then winning a maiden and Group 2 and Listed race on the Flat before tasting defeat for the first time in the Park Hill at Doncaster last year. She had been on the go for 9 races in 11 months - so can be excused that defeat. Ran another game race on seasonal debut giiving 9 lb to a race-fit rival and beaten a head in a Listed race, The Post said........'ran an absolute blinder in defeat, will be a different proposition with this run under her belt' I've got a sneaky feeling.............:ok

Re: Big Price EW Fancies

Do you ever have a sneaky fancy for something at a really big price for an EW flutter ? Well..........post them in here !........I mean if you don't want to put them in BBotD....... I thought maybe a cut off point could be 25/1 and above in the RP forecast..... Obviously not expecting a prolific amount of winners..........:lol I'll get the ball rolling....... 06/06 - Epsom - 3.25 - Coronation Cup - Turbo Lynn RPF 50/1 Terrifically game mare who has had an 'unusual' career path, having started in National Hunt Flat races - 'Bumpers' - winning all 5 she contested, then winning a maiden and Group 2 and Listed race on the Flat before tasting defeat for the first time in the Park Hill at Doncaster last year. She had been on the go for 9 races in 11 months - so can be excused that defeat. Ran another game race on seasonal debut giiving 9 lb to a race-fit rival and beaten a head in a Listed race, The Post said........'ran an absolute blinder in defeat, will be a different proposition with this run under her belt' I've got a sneaky feeling.............:ok
:lol Ive got that one as well as Red Rocks, must say Turbo Linn does look good on paper dont she??? Class /Jockey/Distance/Ground condition's all a real plus.You can get 50-1 at some bookies at the mo. Def worth an E/w punt.1/4 first 3 in. CCCooommmooonnnn!!!!!:ok

Re: Big Price EW Fancies There's quite a few in that race with potential. Personally I've got Red Rocks, Papa Bull and Multidimensional down as being in with chances. I like the look of Rationales chances in the 2:45 at 16/1 and also got Moheebb there at 40/1 :o This long price play thing is something that I've been doing quite a lot recently, I find it a lot more satisfying. Had a 100/1 shot get pipped on the line in a photo finish the other day :(

Re: Big Price EW Fancies Cheers for replying guys..........I'll keep my eye out for those picks........ But ideally, for the purposes of this thread, I'd like only selections that are 25/1 and above in the RP forecast.........just to make this thread a bit different from the others...........:ok

Re: Big Price EW Fancies 50/1 is my price to beat for Turbo Lynn. All her form on "the flat" is on a sound surface. Her good (but inferior) bumper form is on a soft surface. If equally at home on the going, is progressive and I could see her placed. I see the going is drying out all the time so her chance gets bigger. Unless I have missed a winner yesterday, the trainer could be in better form but older horses can buck that trend. If the times are reasonable earlier in the day will consider backing her at 50's. Have backed Savethisdanceforme (to win) in the Oaks at 74/1 (analysis in three other threads). Have also saved on Moonstone but have not put that in my thread. MacArther at 16/1 (if that counts) Stan James looks a cracking each way bet. Analysis elsewhere. Ginge

Lads' date=' let's just not post tens of selections and put them here without any reasoning at all. Try to write a word or two why you fancy them, please. If possible :unsure[/quote'] Thanks ........ Yeah, come on, let's stick to PL practise....... Reasoning required and let's try and stick to 25/1 and above in the Post forecast........your regular each way fancies can just be put on the other threads for each day's racing........ This thread is for uncommon times when you see one and think ......erm, 33-1, that's got a chance that has !!............:lol

Re: Big Price EW Fancies 07/06 Epsom The Derby Alessandro Volta - Racing Post forecast 40/1 Won the Lingfield Derby trial. As we saw today, the Oaks winner came out of the Lingfield Oaks trial. Trained by A P O'Brien........he has half a dozen in the race which suggests there's not a lot between them and Murtagh has gone for King of Rome, who was behind the selection at Lingfield. I expect he's the pacemaker like Murtagh's ride in the Oaks today. Alessandro won a 9 furlong listed race at 2 and the 11 furlong trial at lingfield, so stamina should not be a problem and the drying ground is in his favour. Was as short as 10/1 for the derby after his lingfield win..........

Re: Big Price EW Fancies Epsom 4.00 A lot of talk this week about New Approach running in the Derby and I'm convinced it won't win. I don't think it will get the 1m4f and I feel the way it runs will inconvenience it and set the race up for one held up just off the pace with a late burst. I also feel it is impossible to train a horse for the Guineas, Irish Guineas and Derby, it can only peak once and that time has been and gone. I like the look of Tartan Bearer, have loads of respect for Stoutes horses in this race and Moore has chosen to ride this one. It only beat Frozen Fire by the shortest of distances and starts at around 6-1. Looking at the horse it beat I'm stunned to find that available at 22-1 with a legend like Mick Kinane on board. Both these horses are improving and have only had 3 races to date. I don't think a Dante runner up has ever won the Derby but I'm hoping the record books will be re written today with Frozen Fire. I don't feel there is one stand out horse like Authorized last year, any number of these are open to improvement and we could see another shock big priced winner. Murtagh has decided to ride King Of Rome but its best form is placed in a Gp3 which shouldn't be good enough to take this. Frozen Fire has only had the 1 race this season and will come on leaps and bounds for that and the extra 2f should be fine. Suggested Bet: 5pts EW Frozen Fire 22-1 SkyBet

Re: Big Price EW Fancies 2.35 Doncaster Lady Rangali 40/1 Sportingbet She's priced up this high in the market as she returns after a 253 day break and has never raced over this far. However, she progressed well last year and won a decent race at Ascot when last seen. She did run a close second when returning from a break in the past and she re-appears running off the same mark as from when last seen. The ground will be no problem given she has won on heavy. By no means a certainty, but she's worth a mention in this thread.

2.35 Doncaster Lady Rangali 40/1 Sportingbet She's priced up this high in the market as she returns after a 253 day break and has never raced over this far. However, she progressed well last year and won a decent race at Ascot when last seen. She did run a close second when returning from a break in the past and she re-appears running off the same mark as from when last seen. The ground will be no problem given she has won on heavy. By no means a certainty, but she's worth a mention in this thread.
Stayed on well to take third. Went off at 12/1 so got quite bit of late support. Definately one to keep an eye on now its had a run under its belt.