** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Livin' on the Edge

Hodgey

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Livin' on the Edge

Yeah not happy with that. It went off at 4.50 on Betfair too, but that's just the way it goes with laying. You win some you lose some on the prices swings. Cheers mate. :ok
Just suffered this myself with San Antonio & Laish Ya Hajar:eyes You've probably been doing this a lot longer than me so how often does it even itself out as I hardly ever seem to have a drifter which I lay nice and small which goes out by 2-3 points and wins??:wall

Just suffered this myself with San Antonio & Laish Ya Hajar:eyes You've probably been doing this a lot longer than me so how often does it even itself out as I hardly ever seem to have a drifter which I lay nice and small which goes out by 2-3 points and wins??:wall
To be honest mate it's probably 50/50 but it's human nature to just remember the events that go against us. The only way round it is as soon as you are matched, forget about it and switch markets to the next race! :ok

To be honest mate it's probably 50/50 but it's human nature to just remember the events that go against us. The only way round it is as soon as you are matched, forget about it and switch markets to the next race! :ok
Yeah, it's when I come to total events up at the end of the day I can't get away from it but I see your point.

Re: Livin' on the Edge I'm having a look to see if the top rated ones in races where I lay can be backed as so many came in yesterday. So far 2 wins out of 3 races so hopefully worth keeping an eye on. Gl today by the way. Apart from the low odds winner you've started ok I see. 7-0 so far myself (4 from the 2:55) but probably jinxed that now haha!

Bollox - a whole weeks profits undone in an hour. :@
Sorry to hear that. This game really can make you pull your hair out at times. Now where is that pulling hair out smiley this place really needs??:unsure Thing is you have to remember that with a few more successful lays today it looks a little better I suppose. Yesterday was a prime example as I lost all the previous days 13-0 profit in the space of 10 minutes. Luckily ended up winning most of it back though so fingers crossed.....for both of us!

Sorry to hear that. This game really can make you pull your hair out at times. Now where is that pulling hair out smiley this place really needs??:unsure Thing is you have to remember that with a few more successful lays today it looks a little better I suppose. Yesterday was a prime example as I lost all the previous days 13-0 profit in the space of 10 minutes. Luckily ended up winning most of it back though so fingers crossed.....for both of us!
I know it's long term mate but it still pisses me off! :@ :lol

Things picking up I hope?
A little, but not a lot. I noted the 'off' prices too and there wasn't many differences today. Mussleburgh 14.10 Grand Diamond 9.20 unp :) (Off at 11.00) Ascot 14.30 Please Sing 7.60 unp :) (8.60) Mussleburgh 14.45 Whinhill House 2.56 won :( (2.50) Redcar 14.55 Garibaldi 9.60 unp :) (9.20) Ascot 15.05 Campanologist 12.00 won :( (12.00) Mussleburgh 15.20 Low Flyer 4.60 unp :) (4.30) Ascot 15.45 Lush Lashes 6.60 won :( (6.60) Mussleburgh 16.00 Sunnyside Tom 2.54 won :( (2.56) Redcar 16.10 Obe Gold 12.00 unp :) (12.00) Ascot 16.20 Many Volumes 10.50 2nd :) (11.00) Mussleburgh 16.35 Faraway Sound 1.79 won :( (1.70) Redcar 16.45 Bailieborough 10.50 unp :) (12.00) Ascot 16.55 Tiffany Diamond 12.00 unp :) (10.50) A nightmare day with 5 losers albeit 3 of them low odds, but the 11/1 shot really stung. Resulting in a loss of £193.11. However the weekly profit was £69 and I'd be happy with that every week. :hope Bank £2767.62