Sometimes, you can be so lucky.

Re: Sometimes, you can be so lucky.

Can't find a link on the net yet, but saw it on 'The Morning Line'. No racing form, no trainer form, no 'hot' jockey', no draw advantage. NOTHING!! But a Belfast cabbie won £81,000 on a Lucky 15 , on VIRTUAL HORSERACING. :loon :loon :loon
:lol WTF was his stake/odds to be winning that amount of money on the virtual?!?!?! :lol Fook this form study - i'm sticking a £20 L15 on every virtual horse that has some sort of medieval name and wears something resembling Leeds United's colours!!!

Re: Sometimes, you can be so lucky. Does anyone on here bet on virtual racing? I never have, don't plan on doing either. Is it the same pool of horses they use all the time? How can they guarantee its not a big fix? If I want to watch computer animated horses run around I wack out Frankie Dettori on the PS2!

Re: Sometimes, you can be so lucky.

Can't find a link on the net yet, but saw it on 'The Morning Line'. No racing form, no trainer form, no 'hot' jockey', no draw advantage. NOTHING!! But a Belfast cabbie won £81,000 on a Lucky 15 , on VIRTUAL HORSERACING. :loon :loon :loon
And the bookies will be rubbing their hands with glee at that one , think of all that publicity for a mere £81,000 I like the ones with the prettiest pixelated eyes :zzz

Re: Sometimes, you can be so lucky. Different big 3 bookies have different virtual tracks, so I've got no idea what track it was as the bookie wasn't mentioned. I did hear a bloke in a Hills shop some years ago saying that his horse had a great chance as its jockey was leading the championship that year. He was sober, and serious. Wottacnut.