** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Profit , Profit , Profit !

SeanMac

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit ! Going to try my luck with a Lucky 15 this afternoon :) had 2 winners today and will take the £3.90 i get back from them and put £3.00 on a Lucky 15 :) The horses i am taking to win are : 3.05 Brighton Peters Island 4/1 4.05 Newmarket Big Noise 5/4 3.55 Newcastle Decipher 9/2 4.40 Newmarket Mad Rush 7/4 Heres Hoping :hope

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit !

Going to try my luck with a Lucky 15 this afternoon :) had 2 winners today and will take the £3.90 i get back from them and put £3.00 on a Lucky 15 :) The horses i am taking to win are : 3.05 Brighton Peters Island 4/1 4.05 Newmarket Big Noise 5/4 3.55 Newcastle Decipher 9/2 4.40 Newmarket Mad Rush 7/4 Heres Hoping :hope
typo i have not took the 3.05 i hav took 3.40 brighton Pab special :) sorry about tht

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit ! Just to rectify i have : 3.40 Brighton Pab Special 4.05 Newmarket Big Noise 3.55 Newcastle Decipher 4.40 Newmarket Mad Rush These are in a Lucky 15 , 20p stakes , so £3 all in :hope

resulttttt :D 8-1 it came in it ' date=' dechiper :D:D:D:D:D:D[/quote'] :nana thanks to you I made around £25 on it as had £2 to win and £2 to place! Thanks mate!! :beer

Thats 2 out of 4 on my Lucky 15 won :D Next race is 4.05 Newmarket Big Noise :hope:D
If that wins then looks like it could be a very good day for you? :loon

Sure would be mate :hope 6/4 fave atm ' date= come on :hope:hope:hope:clap
:( At least it made the places I guess? Seemed like Plum Pudding had that race from the word go. A superb race from both horse and jockey!

:( At least it made the places I guess? Seemed like Plum Pudding had that race from the word go. A superb race from both horse and jockey!
aye mate , plum pudding dominated it all the way :) atm if the last horse loses i will win something like £9.30 for my £3 if my calculations are correct :lol so still a decent profit :)