** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Profit , Profit , Profit !

SeanMac

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit !

awell :) 4 out of 6 winners today ' date= made around £9 profit i think so its not that bad :clap could have been better :)
Yeah, guess as long as you keep making profit then you're going well! :nana Plus finances tomorrow's bets I guess so gives you a great chance to go forward with!

Yeah' date=' guess as long as you keep making profit then you're going well! :nana Plus finances tomorrow's bets I guess so gives you a great chance to go forward with![/quote'] Sure does mate :) im going to stick my neck out and back one more horse tonight :lol just a £1 on 5.05 Newcastle Rossinis Dancer :):hope

You are doing brill mate. I got Mrs Summerby 5.05. I done a accumalator 5.05 Mrs summerby 5.15 Aggravation 5.25 metropolition chief 5.50 Sinsters mac All e/w for a laugh.. Good luck anyhow mate..
cheers mate :D

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit ! Ok then , 14 selection so far and 8 correct :) Since the Lucky 15 went so well yesterday im giving it another go today :) Selections are : 2.15 catterick court of appeal 4.10 haydock cape vale 2.40 curragh blas ceoil 3.15 catterick phluke cheers :ok

Ok then ' date= 14 selection so far and 8 correct :) Since the Lucky 15 went so well yesterday im giving it another go today :) Selections are : 3.10 curragh myboycharlie 3.55 beverly able master 2.40 curragh blas ceoil 3.15 catterick phluke cheers :ok
Good luck again! :ok

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit ! Nice going here SeanMac :clap:clap take your time and don't rush in to have a bet for the sake of it, keep the profit till some takes your fancy, you are in a nice little profit zone to play with the so good luck for the next lot.:hope:ok

Nice going here SeanMac :clap:clap take your time and don't rush in to have a bet for the sake of it, keep the profit till some takes your fancy, you are in a nice little profit zone to play with the so good luck for the next lot.:hope:ok
cheers mate :D

2.15 catterick court of appeal came 3rd :sad next race is 2.40 curragh Blas ceoil:hope
just heard that Blas ceoil is a non runner :$ does anyone know what happens with a lucky 15 when this happens ?

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit ! Really bad day today and will be the last this week as i have a pile of work to catch up on :sad will continue with this on friday or next saturday :) keep an eye out for my selections , profit will remain the same :clap

I guess you done a 20p Lucky 15 again total =£3 well for the N/R you will get your 20p back as the bet consists of 4 x singles 6 x Doubles 4 x Trebles 1 x Accumulator
cheers for this mate :) alredi wripped the coupon up though :lol had a really bad day yesterday but will be back on friday or saturday hopefully with a bang :nana

Re: Profit , Profit , Profit ! Back Up And Runnning :) Ok , been away from this for six days and this is the day its coming back ....with a bang hopefully :hope;) Got just over £3 burning a hole in my jeans pocket and i think you know what that mean . Lucky 15 :dude Will be beack in under an hour with the 4 selections for today :ok