**Poker Sunday 18th May**

GaF

**Poker Sunday 18th May**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th May** Have had to withdraw from the APT final on Virgin tonight as it has become unlikely I can have the time off work. Did think about seeing if I won first and then pleading at work but gonna be better to use the tournament credits elsewhere. Good luck Jolly :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th May**

Have had to withdraw from the APT final on Virgin tonight as it has become unlikely I can have the time off work. Did think about seeing if I won first and then pleading at work but gonna be better to use the tournament credits elsewhere. Good luck Jolly :ok
Win it, unreg and get €3500 tourney cred?

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th May** Can't believe nobody spotted this, just found it now:wall

spacer.gif
Betfair Customer Services 16 May 11:11
spacer.gif As you may have noticed, we experienced stability issues on Wednesday evening. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and want to give something back to all players that were affected during real money games. Please join us for a special $20,000 freeroll at 16:00 (BST), Sunday May 18th. The freeroll will be open for registration on Saturday, 17th May, at 16:00 (BST). Once again please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. The Betfair Poker Team

cheers Runadrum' date=' GaF? and Heniek withdrawn too:unsure do you guys know something i dont:([/quote'] Dont think they ever intended playing and I'm not too sure how long the sites will allow Satt "raping" to continue. I know it might be easy money but I'm not too sure how moraly correct abusing the added value in live tourney satts is.

glceud' date=' What's wrong with cashing out a ticket you've won legitimately?[/quote'] I can see where he's coming from (especially given my comments in the Virgin PL WSOP Mini League thread) and think I need to give some further thought to whether I should be doing it or not. It's certainly not my intent to "cheat" on Virgin who show us (and all players) infinite amounts of goodwill.

out already,stupid,impatient tw*t I am:wall glceud, What's wrong with cashing out a ticket you've won legitimately?
A site puts up a gtd package to an event which they know will be udersubscribed. Then adds satts that they also know will be undersubscribed. Then find out the winners of the satts have cashed out. How long would you (as a site manager) throw money away like that?

A site puts up a gtd package to an event which they know will be udersubscribed. Then adds satts that they also know will be undersubscribed. Then find out the winners of the satts have cashed out. How long would you (as a site manager) throw money away like that?
I think my record shows that I intended to play That's all I have to say on the matter out of the focus game in 19368th

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th May** Down to 180 chips after 25mins of the game Back to 4.3k now PokerStars Game #17522080520: Tournament #87754475, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2008/05/18 - 15:57:26 (ET) Table '87754475 1899' 9-max Seat #6 is the button Seat 1: Dogman (18225 in chips) Seat 2: Sergemax (2905 in chips) is sitting out Seat 3: verykiiki (2325 in chips) Seat 4: bigcoop23 (6165 in chips) Seat 5: morlspin (2550 in chips) Seat 6: Infinity667 (2370 in chips) Seat 7: tech1024 (3410 in chips) Seat 8: champ975 (6550 in chips) Seat 9: allansmithy (3450 in chips) tech1024: posts small blind 25 champ975: posts big blind 50 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to morlspin [Kh Qc] Sergemax has returned allansmithy: folds Dogman: calls 50 Sergemax: folds verykiiki: folds bigcoop23: folds morlspin: calls 50 Infinity667: raises 250 to 300 tech1024: folds champ975: folds Dogman: folds morlspin: calls 250 *** FLOP *** [Ks Jc Tc] morlspin: checks Infinity667: bets 550 morlspin: raises 1700 to 2250 and is all-in Infinity667: calls 1520 and is all-in Uncalled bet (180) returned to morlspin *** TURN *** [Ks Jc Tc] [Kc] *** RIVER *** [Ks Jc Tc Kc] [2d] *** SHOW DOWN *** morlspin: shows [Kh Qc] (three of a kind, Kings) Infinity667: shows [Jd Js] (a full house, Jacks full of Kings) Infinity667 collected 4865 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 4865 | Rake 0 Board [Ks Jc Tc Kc 2d] Seat 1: Dogman folded before Flop Seat 2: Sergemax folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: verykiiki folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: bigcoop23 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: morlspin showed [Kh Qc] and lost with three of a kind, Kings Seat 6: Infinity667 (button) showed [Jd Js] and won (4865) with a full house, Jacks full of Kings Seat 7: tech1024 (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 8: champ975 (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 9: allansmithy folded before Flop (didn't bet)

It's certainly not my intent to "cheat" on Virgin
I can see were a loyalty issue may come into it if these were PL-Virgin linked, but I think we all satellited in with our own money and as such should be able to decide what we want to do with it.:ok

I think my record shows that I intended to play That's all I have to say on the matter out of the focus game in 19368th
You didnt even need to say that, I didnt doubt it for a second. And I dont think that players who are playing a lot of sites cash Satts and cashing out rather than playing in the events they qualify for is a problem either. Thats fair game, why not have tournies were the top 10% multiply their buy in by 10. However if a site organises a $3200 gtd package, then offers $130gtd Satts I dont think the option for qualifiers to withdraw their winnings should be available. If every one who had qualified through the satts had withdrawn their winnings Virgin would have been way out of pkt before the tourney even started, which can only lead to one think- the end of added value satts, and we dont want that;) Only 16 in the final tonight, fair bit of overlay there.

You didnt even need to say that, I didnt doubt it for a second. And I dont think that players who are playing a lot of sites cash Satts and cashing out rather than playing in the events they qualify for is a problem either. Thats fair game, why not have tournies were the top 10% multiply their buy in by 10. However if a site organises a $3200 gtd package, then offers $130gtd Satts I dont think the option for qualifiers to withdraw their winnings should be available. If every one who had qualified through the satts had withdrawn their winnings Virgin would have been way out of pkt before the tourney even started, which can only lead to one think- the end of added value satts, and we dont want that;) Only 16 in the final tonight, fair bit of overlay there.
Not quite sure how to respond to this, but here goes: glceud's initial comment implied that Gaf, runadrum and heniek had no intention of playing tonights APT final, and questioned the morality of this. Runadrum has shown his willingness to play all the live events he qualifies for, and posted his reason for withdrawing earlier in the thread. Hen and Gaf probably did have no intention of playing, for differnet reasons, but why shouldn'tthey take advantage of the huge added value in these sats?? Its not their fault that no-one bothers to play them. I also qualified, but unregistered last week when I was depressed with my play - don't think I would have been able to get the time off work either. I played the sat because there was only 2 others entered, so €15 buy-in for a seat worth €140 - be crazy not to. What I don'tagree with though is people playing final qualifiers with no intention of going to the live event - ok, you may be able to cash the prize in (depending on the site), but you're depriving someone else of the opportunity of a lifetime. Gaf, hen and run all withdrew before the final, so in my eyes have done nothing wrong. Sites will continue to offer this added value in sats because they have to in such a competitive market - its up to us to find the right sites and take advantage of it :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 18th May** 2nd break, and we're in the money - 3,714 left of original 22,508. Average of 18,180, and I'm on 18,845. I can see Pene on 27,442 - who else is still playing?:unsure