PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May

Dodger

PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May  

1. 1.

• No, password now received
    • Yes please, I have left it til the last minute as usual
    • No thanks

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Looking at the PL WSOP link...there are already 20 names down for the Omaha...so when others win seats (like this one and the ones attached to other tournaments) is there not going to be a problem then as the game is limited to 20 players? :unsure

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May I've made an amendment to the prize structure in Post 1. We've had a rethink about the PL WSOP and decided that there is enough interest in this without awarding packages as part of the prizes in future PL exclusive leagues. Therefore I have reworked the distribution for this league this month. If anyone else would like to play this month please vote in the poll for password (1st option please :eyes) - I'd like to send as many as possible out Tuesday night.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Have issued the password to everyone who has already voted (including those in option 2) and also to everyone who played last month even if not yet voted this month. If anyone else wants to play leg 1 please vote in option 2 or post in the thread and we'll try to get it to you in time. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Going to have a month off from the Wednesday League as there's a couple of footie games coming up that I fancy watching in the Pub. :\:cheers Hopefully defeats for the teams wearing Blue. :tongue2 Have a good one. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May

Have issued the password to everyone who has already voted (including those in option 2) and also to everyone who played last month even if not yet voted this month. If anyone else wants to play leg 1 please vote in option 2 or post in the thread and we'll try to get it to you in time. :ok
thanks just got back today so hadnt voted but nice to be sent the password:)

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May had a great night tonight,,good h/u with heniek who got lucky in the end with his 6/8 diamonds? to hit river for the flush.. no complaints though,i win in this last week and 2nd tonight i am well pleased with :D

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Estimated Value added per player per game: Assuming 30 runners... Buy Ins: 30 x €2.20 x 4 = €264 Prize Pool: 30 x €2 x 4 = €240 €25 added x 4 = €100 €250 Leaderboard Prizes Total: €590 Estimated Value Added per player per game: (€590-€264)/120=€2.72=$4.08

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May dili123in, If you go to page 2 on the Poker Tourneys section, GAF put an explanation of what you can do under the "Online forum challenge on pokerkings" thread. Sorry, I don't know how to put a link up. Forgot to say, for the organisers, that my table name on Pokerkings is MrMarlin2u.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May I feel numb :sad Started with a big chip deficit ... and well erm crushed Boro :$ Then continued my streak of never having won a race HU in a MTT, 80% fave after a sick call and lost which got boro back in and then started getting dc'd a lot... WP though, GG Boro.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Well done to borokp - 1st PL win I think? :clap And to Nade and morls on the podium. :clap Top 3 last week were in the first 4 out tonight, so top of the heap is pistonbroke, the only one of us with 2 final table finishes. :clap

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Missed the tournament again :( Had family visiting me last wednesday so I couldn't. Hope to play in the last 2 tournaments even if I have no chance anymore with the top rankings for the month :cry

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Poor turnout tonight. Where were you all? :tongue2 Well done to round 3 winner Fonzie, with Warbirds in 2nd and gazza making his debut this month in 3rd. :clap Pistonbroke maintains his record of final table finishes this month finishing 4th for the third time! :loon :clap He's still the one to catch in next week's final round. As usual it's a fierce battle at the bottom, with spoon regulars gazabroad and runadrum being challenged by strider and philossify for the coveted title. :lol Edit: much better than an esport write up. ;)

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Hope to see a full turnout for the last round tonight. Don't forget, even if you are not in the running for a league place, there is value added directly to the prizepool for the game plus double BPP points, which go towards the Players Club place. Better still, you can try take out whoever you would most like to win the spoon. :loon Just a shame GaF is doing better this month. :(

As usual it's a fierce battle at the bottom, with spoon regulars gazabroad and runadrum being challenged by strider and philossify for the coveted title.
Looking at the table again, if Spurman doesn't chicken out, he's in with a good chance too. And fenner also has an outside chance. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - May Congratulations to PGremlin, with his first PL win. :clap Dodger and McG in 2nd and 3rd. :clap Oh the irony, Warbirds finishes in 4th place (hitherto the domain of Pistonbroke) which is just enough to take the League title from him. :clap Philossify takes the spoon uncontested. :clap Table updated in post 1. :ok